Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:42:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Broken Heart.......again
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Broken Heart.......again  (Read 1585 times)
Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2006, 08:44:17 AM »

I inadvertantly put this on the end of a post in a differnt form, but felt I should repost it here.

It has been more than 2 years since I have had this type of pain in my life............Father I need strength

Over the weekend a bit of the old redhead bubbled to the surface, and it hurt me badly. I know that it is a process of purification and there was something there she was holding on to that Jesus wanted her to reveel and let go of. Again I find that not only is she being pursued by Jesus and slowly becomeing the woman I see in her, I also feel that the Master is working in me, my maturity, faith in his path, trusting him before myself, changing the way I react to outside influance, and how I deal with the pain inflicted. He holds every one of my tears, and knows my heart,.............Where are we going today Master?

I pray that this purification in her will finally be complete. She is truely sorry for what she has done, and asked me to forgive her, and I have. I just am not sure how I can help her...........She has had so much pain and mistreatment in her life, that she feels like an object, and the enemy still works to decieve her. She has come a long way, and the stumble was not too serious, but still hurt. Mostly because I can see what it does to her, when she slips.

Brothers and sisters, please pray for her, that she does not loose faith.......and stays strong in Him.

Gary

just doing my best to follow..........
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 09:43:50 AM »

Gary, my prayers are with you and with your wife. Brother, you cannot change anyone, but God can, I am sure you are already praying for her but please continue to pray for her emothions, her faith, her priorities, fer marriage, her fears, her trust and her protection.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 11:17:01 AM »

My prayers are with you and your family.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2006, 05:15:32 PM »

My prayers are with you and red.

Firelight

~Live in His light~

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 05:16:00 PM »

How fortunate 'Red' is to have your love and patience.  I've prayed that peace and answers come to your situation..
Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 10:18:25 AM »

Gary, my prayers are with you both brother.
There is a reason for all things for God's ways of working in us are on purpose.  I have had a similar situation in my life and with my wife, for she faced a great evil.  Even when she was saved she battled with this demon for years, and I would even hear her calling on the name of the Lord to help her.  It was hurtful, and sometimes I questioned if the hurt was deliberate. lt was extremely troubling, however, through this process I learned a very important lesson.  There was a time when I felt I could not deal with the situation any longer and then I realized just how much I hurt the Lord with my earthly ways, how many times I told him I would change to bring my relationship with him closer, all the while falling back into the ways of my past.  I couldn't imagine the frustration the Lord must have had with me, but he always stood with me, encouraging me to continue forward, always forgiving me when I sincerely asked for it.  What I was doing to the Lord was probably much more hurtful to the hurt I was experiencing from what my wife was going through.  I wasn't deliberately trying to hurt the Lord, but I wasn't thinking about Him either (what a patient Lord we serve!)...........so I stuck by my wife and prayed and prayed and got my family involved and they prayed.  She is a good woman and through her trials has come to great wisdom and shines the light of the Lord where ever she is.  I believe she has become a powerful witness for the Lord and for that I am most thankful! At any rate, sorry to babble on, just felt some similarities!  May peace and the strength of Jesus bless your heart. 
-Am-

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2006, 10:16:08 AM »

An update for you brothers and sisters

Last sunday, the redhead finally came clean on some long standing lies, that I had suspected, but never pushed. While some of the information really hurt me, I expected it and have to admit that it was all pre-Christ redhead. I was taken back that she let the lie persist so long, but thankful she admitted it.

Finally, there are no more secrets between us!!

Pastor has given some really touching serrmens lately and tey have both reveiled and inspired her and I both to work hard for Christ.

I really have seen a remarkable change in her in the last week. Praise to God for His strength and influance.

Thank you all for your prayers.

We will be meeting with Pastor soon so the redhead can get some things off her mind, to heal and grow.

Thank God for His salvation for us all.

Gary

just doing my best to follow..........
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2006, 10:21:22 AM »

Brother, my prayer are with you and the redhead.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2006, 10:24:11 AM »

Hi Gary, good to see you today. Yes it does help a relationship both with spouse as well as with God to be completely honest. I am glad to hear that you both are making this advancement in your relationship with each other. My prayers will continue for you both.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Brother Jerry
Global Moderator
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2006, 03:34:19 PM »

Prayer...prayer....prayer....
If I could give you a good picture of me it would be on my knees praying for you and the spouse the Lord has provided. 

Sincerely
Brother Jerry

------
I am like most fathers.  I, like most, want more for my children than I have.

I am unlike most fathers.  What I would like my children to have more of is crowns to lay at Jesus feet.
ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2006, 10:32:22 AM »

The Lord has His Loving arms wrapped around you both!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the