Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:12:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286777 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Condoleezza Rice & "Birth Pangs"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Condoleezza Rice & "Birth Pangs"  (Read 2346 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2006, 03:08:08 AM »

Doing some research, I've found out,  Condoleezza Rice is a born again Christian. Last month, Rice was a major speaker at the Southern Baptist Convention.  We already know that, President Bush, is a born again Christian. Cheesy Cheesy

On Fox news live yesterday, she talked about "birth pangs."  That made my ears perk up, when I heard her say that.  I think she knows exactly what she is talking about when she said "birth pangs". She also urged Israel to ignore calls for a ceasefire because it would be a 'false promise if it simply returns us to the status quo.'  I think when she says "Birth Pangs" and "New" Mideast in the same sentance, she knows what she is saying, and knows Christians can read between the lines!! Using Those who have ears will hear.   I wonder if some of their strategy meetings might turn into a Bible discussion.  I love to be a "fly on the wall" and hear what Rice and Bush are saying, about the Middle East situation in regards to bible prophesy. Cheesy

As for Bush if he is studying prophecy, he pushing for a divided state. A possible answer is, these 2 state and divide up the land plans are something that the leaders of Israel and other Palestinians came up with together, knowing full well how it would play out. Its now playing out and can be dealt with differently than it has been in the past. There's a whole lot we do not and can not know about those meetings they've had. We know what they release to the public. Its all part of the plan they come up with.

Since Bush took office, I've noticed a complete turnaround in how the situations have been handled. for example, you don't see the White House wine-ing and dinning the Pali leaders, like Arafat was in years past.  They maybe thinking, three or four steps ahead of what really happens.  I can only imagine what stresses Bush has been going through, he's gotten a little grey lately. I think when Israel started attacking, he sat back in awe and started thinking biblical, because he has really changed his attitude since then.  And he still has to make everyone happy. But I don't believe he thinks muslims are peaceful.

There are things being implemented in the middle east that may appear one way to us when in reality Israel has not been able to deal with the Palestinians as a government until now.  The 2000 election was too close and we were surprised when it turned out that Bush won, after the media's early results. We immediately saw that God had everything to do with it, when he wants something done he will make it happen. God might be using the President's views to do his will.  One of these days we will look back and totally understand everything from God's perspective.

Lets face it folks, we have true Christians in the White House.  And these Christians need our prayers.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 04:26:01 AM »

God might be using the President's views to do his will.

Or perhaps the Presidents views have been instilled by God in order that God's will be done.

President Bush was once asked by a reporter on live TV if Biblical end times teachings influenced his decisions in the ME. His response was that he had not thought about it. That question was presented during a press conference on Iraq. Perhaps that has changed since that question was presented. Who knows. One thing that we can know as a certainity, God's plan will go through as He wants it to.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 05:27:53 AM »

God's plan will go through as He wants it to.

AMEN brother AMEN!

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 07:32:05 AM »

Brothers,  Sisters, it is crucial that we pray for our President and for Ms Rice as well as all aother Christians that are in the White Houe and in the Senate and Congress. Let us pray as well for the lost.

Not only are things looking worse in the middle east, but also look at the prices of gas, look at the recor heat waves in some parts of the country and the lack of rain in others. Surely the price of food will go sky high as well.

Re 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 08:10:42 AM »

Amen, pray for our leaders and praise our Leader, the risen Lord. His will be done

Gary

just doing my best to follow..........
Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 08:40:22 AM »

I just heard her comment replayed on CNN......................... Grin

I doubt that if CNN knew what she was saying.......they would have let that air again.

Those who have ears.........Brothers and sisters...........

enough said.

My daughter asked me a few days ago, after telling her that Christ would return, she asked "when?"

I told her, no one knows for sure but God himself, not even Jesus, but you may see it in your lifetime, it's just my theory, I don't know, but you might."

Praying His will be done, and praying for friends and family to come to Him before time runs out.

Gary

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 09:32:05 AM »

Those who have ears.........Brothers and sisters...........

enough said.

Praying His will be done, and praying for friends and family to come to Him before time runs out.

Amen, brother, amen.

CNN probably didn't understand any of it.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 09:48:20 AM »

That's why I don't watch CNN, I rather watch Fox News.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 09:52:41 AM »

That's why I don't watch CNN, I rather watch Fox News.

It was cool that they missed it completely Grin

Gary

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2006, 10:12:27 AM »

Well they have ears but don't hear and eyes but don't see. Their loss

Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2006, 10:15:23 AM »

Well they have ears but don't hear and eyes but don't see. Their loss

Amen Sister,

bad part is, what they don't kow..........will hurt them

Gary

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2006, 11:23:45 AM »

Amen Sister,

bad part is, what they don't kow..........will hurt them

Amen Brother, but in many cases it's what they don't want to know.
They just don't want to believe, and refuse to accept the Lord.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2006, 01:04:13 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

If this is the end times for the Age of Grace, mankind's leadership and institutions won't have any answers. GOD'S PLANS will unfold as HE Wills at HIS appointed time. No entity in the universe will be able to slow or hasten it by even a second.

I also wondered about making agreements that Israel knew the other side would NOT keep. There were many things that didn't seem to make sense. The agreements were broken immediately by the other side, and it seems that any intelligent person would look at recent history and know very quickly exactly what would happen. AGAIN, if this is the end of this age, nothing will slow or hasten the events.

We can and should be praying with the knowledge that GOD'S Will be done.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 5:19-20 NASB  speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father;

Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2006, 01:31:56 PM »

Amen Brother Tom,

I for one look ahead with joyfull anticipation and at the same time patience, regardless of weather I see this come about in my lifetime or not Grin I still have fun in the watching, and will try to show those on the fence that the time is indeed short, He will come as a thief............

Looking up

blessings in Christ.

Gary

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2006, 01:59:08 PM »

As Brother Tom said nothing or no one will be able to stop what God has planned for the human race since the begining. It is rather exciting to watch events unfold and it is also a time that we should focus more profoundly on those who have not yet heard the Good News, and for those that have heard and have not yet come around, as well as for those who have heard have accepted Jesus as Lord of their lives and have stopped serving Him. I for one have so many that I want to see saved before the end times, that sometimes I find myself asking God for just a little more time for those I am praying for to come around. But again it is all in God's Hands, His ways are perfect and I am ready when ever the Lord returns.

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the