Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:50:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Day by Day
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 198 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Day by Day  (Read 273765 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2880 on: February 10, 2009, 08:03:14 AM »

"You Were Justified"

Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the Kingdom of God? And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9a, 11

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE! The subject for today's Daily Devotion deals with a topic that may not be suitable for everyone. The devotion was written at the request of a number of our subscribers who were disturbed by the intense nature of the crime.

Two-year-old Riley Ann Sawyers told her mother, "I love you." She reached out to her mother and said, "I love you."

Those words -- this little girl's gestures -- should have touched her mother's heart. They didn't.

After being brutalized by both her mother and her mother's boyfriend, Riley died. Her body was unceremoniously stuffed into a plastic container and set adrift in the sea. In life, Riley Ann Sawyers probably felt unloved; in death, she was unmourned.

The life of that little girl is a terrible, tragic tale. But, for those who are given grace to understand, Riley's narrative gives a glimpse into the completeness of sin's corruption and helps us perceive the kind of people Satan would like all of us to be.

In the devil's world, even those things that ought to be most pure -- things like the love of a mother for her child -- are degraded, dishonored, and twisted beyond recognition.

Some of you have told me you have cried for this little girl's life and mourned her death.

Others have shared how you are filled with anger, rage, and a desire to avenge Riley's murder.

It is a good thing that in this world of evil, your hearts can still be touched. It is a blessed thing that you have an understanding of right and wrong. It is a godly thing when God's people reach out to the downtrodden, the lonely, and those who are in pain.

Although we cannot help Riley, and it is not our place to take revenge, I do pray if you ever come upon a similar circumstance, you will do what is proper and right. Most of all, I encourage you to remember what St. Paul wrote: "...such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

By the Savior's sacrifice, we have been rescued from the world Riley knew all too well. The Lord's salvation is cause for unending thanksgiving. We are blessed because, as the book of Revelation says, God is "making all things new" (Revelation 21:5a). And that includes us.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: February 10, 2009, 08:27:55 AM »

"Excuses"

And at the time for the banquet he sent his servant to say to those who had been invited, "Come, for everything is now ready." But they all alike began to make excuses. Luke 14:17-18a

I like Australians. They are a fun-loving, hard-playing group of people. Apparently, they, like many of us, are also very creative.

Recently, Australia's The Sunday Telegraph noted some excuses Australians have used to talk their way out of speeding tickets. Some of the more creative explanations were these:

# "I was speeding because my new shoes were heavier than the old ones."
# ''I wasn't driving the car; it had been stolen at the time."
# "My mother-in-law was nagging me about being late to a function, so I sped up."
# "I put my foot on the accelerator after a bee flew into the car."
# "I was speeding in the tunnel because the fumes were making me sick."

As imaginative as those explanations are, they will pale in comparison to those the Lord will hear on Judgment Day when He asks, "Why didn't you believe?" Many responses to that question will astound and amaze.

There is one excuse I hope our gracious God doesn't hear on that day. I hope no one will honestly be able to say, "I was never told about Jesus."

With the completion of the Savior's mission and sacrifice, the Lord has made it possible for every man, woman, and child to be brought to faith, to be forgiven, and saved. To that end, at His Ascension, Jesus entrusted us with the sharing of His story of salvation.

Did I say there was one excuse I hope God doesn't hear on Judgment Day? Let's make that two: He shouldn't have to hear us explain why we didn't get the job done.

Today, we have the resources and the ability to work on that blessed Commission. This is why -- without any excuses -- I encourage all of us to share the salvation story whenever we can, wherever we can, to whomever we can, and as often as we can.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: February 11, 2009, 08:30:44 AM »

"Bloody Hands"

And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. (KJV, emphasis added) Leviticus 18:21

Samira Ahmed Jassim has a nickname. In her circles she is called "the mother of believers."

In truth, I have tried to understand Samira. So far, this understanding has eluded me.

Let me explain. Samira is a 51-year-old Iraqi woman. She has confessed to organizing the rape of young women.

Then, when those women were shamed and disgraced at what happened to them, when Samira had convinced them no respectable Islamic man would have anything to do with them, she encouraged them to become suicide bombers. Of the 80 women Samira recruited, 28 carried out their assigned attacks.

No, I can't comprehend what would motivate this so-called mother of believers to make these young women "pass through the fire," or why she would destroy young ladies who shared her faith -- who only wanted what the rest of us desire: to live their lives in peace and happiness.

I can only guess Samira's heart is so filled with hate that the end justifies the means, no matter how much blood is shed or how many it hurts.

In contrast to Samira who feels comfortable orchestrating rapes and murders, listen to the directions Paul gives to the Savior's people. Writing to the church at Rome he said, "Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all" (Romans 12:17-18).

Understand those words come from the hand of a man who had persecuted and martyred the Savior's followers. But now -- because of Jesus' confrontation on the Damascus road and through the forgiveness that comes in Jesus -- Paul had been transformed.

With the Savior in his heart, Paul did his best to serve his Savior and build up those with whom he came into contact. And that is something I can understand. That is something we all can follow.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: February 12, 2009, 06:40:19 AM »

"Vision"

"Brother Saul, the Lord Jesus who appeared to you on the road by which you came has sent me so that you may regain your sight and be filled with the Holy Spirit." And immediately something like scales fell from his eyes, and he regained his sight. Then he rose and was baptized. Acts 9:17b-18

I don't know if Beth Trubridge is a Christian.

I do know Beth can understand the verse that serves as the text for today's Daily Devotion.

You see, Beth has been able to only see light and shadows since she lost most of her vision at the age of 15.

Today, Beth is 87 years old.

Over the years, Beth visited a lot of doctors and all of them had said the same thing: "It's too late, nothing can be done." Then, when she was applying for a handicap sticker, a surgeon, Nick Evens, discovered and ended up removing some deep-rooted cataracts.

Today, Beth's vision is 80 percent of normal.

Understandably, Beth finds it difficult to put into words the joy she has in seeing God's world that has always been around her. Yes, she would understand Saul's story.

Centuries ago, when "something like scales" fell from" Saul's (later Paul) "eyes," he saw the new and wonderful world of forgiveness and salvation the Lord had given him. No longer filled with hatred toward the Christ and His people and no longer living under the Law, it was with a joyful heart the future apostle became a servant of the Savior.

All too often the devil, the world, and our flesh try to place something like scales over our eyes of faith. This they do to blind us to the bountiful gifts and graces the Lord so freely and faithfully bestows. When they succeed, God's family members -- the folks who should be the most thankful and joyful people on earth -- become discouraged and downhearted.

If that describes you or someone you know, let us ask the Holy Spirit to open all eyes so we may see God's handiwork in our lives.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: February 13, 2009, 09:44:55 AM »

"The God Of All People"

Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved. Joel 2:32a

After our English class, I was talking with a student about Christianity. He was intrigued about the hope that faith in Christ offers the individual.

"It sounds really good," he said. "You don't have to work hard to erase your sins because your sins are already forgiven. You have peace knowing you'll spend eternity in heaven because you believe in Jesus."

"You can have that peace, too," I said. "You only need to believe in Jesus."

"But, I'm Thai," he replied. "Thai people are Buddhists. Christianity is for Westerners, not for Thai people."

It's not unusual for Thai people to think of Christianity as the religion of Westerners. They hear the United States, Australia, Great Britain, France, and Germany are Christian countries. Most of the Westerners they meet are Christians. After more than 200 years of mission work and a Christian presence in Thailand, only about 1.6 percent of Thai people are Christian. So there are not many examples of Thai people becoming Christians.

Buddhism is so intricately woven through Thai culture many Thai people believe being Thai and being Buddhist are inseparable. They think if they are not Buddhist, then they are not really Thai.

But the Bible is very clear; salvation is for all people. Jesus died on the cross for everyone. Jesus said, "And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself" (John 12:32). The Bible says God "desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Timothy 2:4). God created all people, so He loves everyone and wants all people to know Him and to live with Him in heaven.

As a Christian teaching English in Thailand, I have opportunities to share my faith with my students. They often ask questions, and I can share many facts with them. I can also explain to them what it's like to have Jesus in my life. However, my white skin and round Western eyes sometimes reinforce in their minds the idea that Christianity is the religion of Westerners and doesn't fit with Thai people.

The best way for Thai people to understand it's possible to be Thai and Christian is through the lives and witness of Thai Christians. Thai Christians are living proof Jesus died for all people and that everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: February 14, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »

"Someone Else"

For our sake He made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. 2 Corinthians 5:21

Each of my children has gone through a stage where they loved to tell jokes. Some of their jokes were good, and some of them, well, I'm still trying to figure out the punch line.

One that stuck with me came from my daughter who approached me while I was frying eggs for breakfast. "Dad", she said "how can you eat an egg without cracking the shell?" I thought and then gave up. She replied, "Have someone else crack it for you." That one gave me a smile, but then again, maybe you had to hear it from my daughter to understand.

At any rate, Christians know that is exactly what Jesus did for us. So that we could live forever, Jesus cracked open the shackles of sin; He cracked open the slavery of Satan and He cracked the death grip of the grave. He did all the work, so we could have all the benefits. Jesus' life's work is a wonderful gift that is absolutely, totally free. Saint Paul said it better than I can: "For our sake He made Him (Jesus) to be sin who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God."

The only problem is that people aren't used to that kind of generosity. Life has taught us that there's no such thing as a free lunch. We know that when a deal seems to be too good to be true, it is. There is always a gimmick and a catch. If you feel that way, guess again. We have a Lord who has done the work, all the work, so we might have all the benefits.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: February 15, 2009, 08:25:04 AM »

"Bad Luck"

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9

Have you ever had one of those days? You know, the kind of day when bad luck seemed to be your constant companion?

Most of you are probably nodding. If so, you may want to give thanks that you never had a day like the 29-year-old man from British Columbia.

He was charged with Driving Under the Influence.

There wasn't much point in trying to defend himself. His car HAD rear-ended a van. Bad luck? Well, it gets worse. In the van were several police officers. It gets still worse. These were not regular police; these were the fellows who traveled around the community urging people not to drink and drive.

You and I know that this wasn't a case of bad luck. This fellow had broken the law, and he ended up paying the price. Thank heaven he didn't kill anyone.

So often, when we pay a penalty for things we've done wrong, we attribute it to some unlucky star that's out to get us. We ought to say, "Lord, I've made a mistake." Better yet, we might say, "Lord, be merciful to me a sinner." Having said that, we can, with the assurance of the Savior who gave His life for our forgiveness, be put back on the right track.

God will forgive the past and empower us for the future. And, quite frankly, I'd rather trust Him than waiting for some "good luck" to show up.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: February 16, 2009, 09:32:45 AM »

"Not Hell On Earth"

The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech Thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and He helped me. Psalm 116:3-6 (KJV, emphais added)

Fires have been burning in Australia.

The worst wildfires in Australia's history have leveled hundreds of houses, blackened more than a thousand square miles of land, and upset or ended the lives of many thousands.

Surveying the carnage, Australia's Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said it was like "hell in all its fury." In an interview with reporters, he amplified, "Hell in all its fury has visited the good people of Victoria in the last 24 hours."

No doubt there are times when you have felt much the same way when tragedy, like a wildfire, has swept down upon you. Quite possibly you thought, "This is hell. Things can't get any worse than this."

If you, like the prime minister, have been thinking your problems are hell on earth, you are not the first. Israel's king, distraught and downhearted David, said, "the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow."

To save us from the fires of life and the never-ending fires of hell, the Lord sent His Son Jesus into this world. Walking among us as one of us, Jesus gave His innocent life so the guilty might be saved from hell. Now, along with forgiveness and heaven, believers are able, as did King David, to call upon the Lord.

After prayer to his gracious God, David was able to conclude, "I was brought low, and He helped me."

God promises to do the same for the people in Australia; He will do the same for you -- no matter what fires might be blazing around you.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: February 17, 2009, 08:38:06 AM »

"Another Worry"

Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:34

If you are a person who gets concerned about things (I won't use the word "worry"), astronomers have recently shared something new to put on your list.

A fairly good-sized asteroid, Asteroid 1999 RQ36, has a 1 in 1,400 chance of hitting the earth.

If it does, it could cause serious damage. If that asteroid landed in the ocean, it would cause tidal waves. If it came crashing into a landmass, it would make a monstrous big mess.

Concerned? Does it make a difference if I tell you the possible time of collision is 160 years from now? Would it change things if I shared humanity has only 70 years to make a change in that asteroid's path?

In all probability, most of our Daily Devotion listeners are saying, "I've got a lot of other things that concern me. I'm not going to get all weird about an asteroid that may or may not hit the earth long after I've gone home to Jesus."

This takes me to the point of this devotion. You may not be concerned about asteroids hitting the earth, but you probably are concerned about something. You know the "somethings" that are with you when you wake up and when you go to sleep, the somethings that cause a sick feeling in your stomach. You know what your somethings are.

If you have such a something, maybe it's time to be reminded of what the Savior said: "Do not be anxious about tomorrow." Understand, He never said tomorrow won't have problems; nor did He say today would be worry-free. He did say He would listen to your list of concerns and that the Redeemer and His people of faith would get through them - together.

No matter what your concern may be -- asteroid or Alzheimer's -- Jesus can get you through.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: February 18, 2009, 09:31:30 AM »

"No Evil Plots"

But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7

Toward the end of last month, the British newspaper, The Sun, broke a story that said 40 al-Qaeda fanatics had died.

No, they hadn't been shot in a battle or killed by a bomb.

The terrorists died of bubonic plague. You know, the Black Death. It's the disease that wiped out 30 to 60 percent of Europe's population in the Middle Ages.

Apparently, the men had been working with the plague virus, trying to figure out how to use it as a terrorist weapon on their enemies. Somehow the illness got out of their control and infected many of the men at their Algerian camp.

Forty of the al-Qaeda terrorists succumbed to the terrible disease.

Sadly, their deaths were not necessary, as the illness that killed these men is treatable.

Doctors say the plague responds to antibiotics when those medicines are given in a timely manner. Sadly, these men preferred to play with the plague and neglected to stock up on the medicine that would have saved them.

Yes, antibiotics could have cured the ailing bodies of these men.

But how about their souls? Souls can't be healed with a handful of drugs. There is only one thing that would have managed a cure for these 40: the blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, their Savior.

If they had seen the sacrifice the Savior made for them through His life and death, if they had been brought to faith in the risen Lord, if they had acknowledged Jesus as their Redeemer, their souls would have been healed and they would have lived with their Lord for all eternity.

As John said, if they had known Jesus as their Savior, they would have been healed. That's because the blood of Jesus Christ, God's Son, would have cleansed them from all sin. That blood is the only sure and real cure for the soul there will ever be.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: February 19, 2009, 09:12:22 AM »

"Can't Keep A Secret"

Peter and John answered them, "Whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than to God, you must judge, for we cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard." Acts 4:19-20

Somehow, last week I missed the commemoration of Abraham Lincoln's 200th birthday.

This devotion, however, is not about "honest" Abe's birth. It's about his death or, more accurately, what happened after he died.

Did you know a Chicago crime boss named "Big" Jim Kennally tried to steal and hold Lincoln's body for ransom? Kennally thought the Illinois governor might, in exchange for the president's corpse, pardon from prison one of Kennally's associates.

To make a long story short, Kennally and his men botched the job and were arrested a few days later.

Now, here's where it gets interesting. Six men who had been entrusted with the guarding of Lincoln's body decided to make sure there were no more such shenanigans. They buried the president's casket in secret and for ten years didn't tell anyone where the famous body had been placed.

Reading that story, I thought there are some similarities here. Both Jesus and Lincoln died on Good Friday. Both had authorities who were afraid of grave robbers and did all they could to make sure the corpses in their charge were kept safe.

Yes, there are similarities, but there are also two big differences. The first difference is this: Lincoln stayed dead and Jesus didn't. And the other difference? Unlike the men who took an oath of silence concerning Lincoln's body, the disciples spent the rest of their lives telling the world that Jesus lives.

Eagerly, gladly, they told anyone who would listen that in Jesus there is forgiveness, hope, and heaven. On behalf of all the Lord's redeemed Peter and John confessed, "We cannot but speak of what we have seen and heard."

And so we should speak to others of the living Lord.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: February 20, 2009, 10:03:37 AM »

"Look Up To Jesus Christ"

(Jesus said) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:7-8

A group of young students were practicing long jumps. The professor told them they all made the same mistake. He said when they came up to the line, they focused their eyes on the place where they were going to land. Because of that, they had not been able to achieve a greater length. The teacher advised them to lift their heads and focus on something in the distance. This would give their bodies the necessary boost to reach a greater length in their jumps.

Sometimes, we, too, focus on things that do not represent our goals, and those things cause problems that prevent us from reaching goals in our lives. Life is complicated, but remember you are very dear to God, your Creator, who loves you. Through Him, you have His Son, Jesus Christ, who died on the cross, paying the penalty for your sins.

When you feel discouraged and think triumph is far away, remember His sacrifice for you. He has already achieved complete victory; the crown of eternal life is yours. Look up to Him. See, knock, ask -- and He will open the door for you.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: February 21, 2009, 10:05:46 AM »

"A Little Smaller"

And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. 1 Corinthians 2:1-2

As a person who makes his living using words, I appreciate a master of language when I hear one.

Occasionally, however, I've run into someone who stands head and shoulders above the rest of us. I heard of such a man recently when I talked with the owner of a shoe store. He was interviewing a young man and asked the applicant, "Suppose that a lady customer asked you, 'Don't you think one of my feet is bigger than the other?' What would you say?" According to the report, the young man, with minimal hesitation, replied, "I'd say, oh, no ma'am! If anything, one foot is a little smaller than the other."

That salesman could teach Christians a thing or two.

We have a Savior who is kind and gentle toward us. Through His life as well as His Words, He did that which built up those who were lost and lonely, depressed and downtrodden. We should, in thanksgiving for His love, be equally kind and gentle with others. When we have the opportunity, we should make use of supportive language to build each other up. Who knows what battles those around us have encountered? Who can say what types of pain they are enduring?

The words we speak may be the only source of joy and encouragement that they have heard this week. It may not sound like much, but all of us need to hear, "If anything, one foot is smaller than the other."

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: February 22, 2009, 01:15:10 PM »

"How Far Will You Go"

For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: "You shall love your neighbor as yourself. Galatians 5:13-15

I've always been fascinated to see how far people will go to keep something they love.

Some time ago, the Associated Press carried the story of a Wyoming family that moved to Arkansas and had entrusted the movers to bring along the family cat.

Honestly, the movers did make a brave attempt to do so.

Unfortunately, they couldn't catch the frisky feline.

After an emergency phone call, the cat's owner, Mary, returned to her old house, and in five minutes, with the assistance of some chopped liver, managed to capture her pet.

People like to keep the things they love. In this situation, keeping a cat called for a journey of 1,500 miles. I was impressed, and then I thought, "How many people would go that far for a fellow human being?"

In truth, Jesus' journey to save those God loved took Him much further than those 1,500 miles. From heaven to earth He came. From hearing the angels' praises to listening to humanity's curses, Jesus made a long trip. It was one He willingly made so we might be saved, so His Father might reclaim those lost souls whom He loves.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: February 23, 2009, 09:02:42 AM »

"Really Evil"

And when the Lord smelled the pleasing aroma, the Lord said in His heart, "I will never again curse the ground because of man, for the intention of man's heart is evil from his youth." Genesis 8:21a

The intention of man's heart is evil from his youth.

When the Lord said that to Noah, He knew what He was talking about.

As evidence, I point you to a crime that took place at Thurston's Restaurant in Frankfort, New York.

Thurston's is an eatery that has its own bowling alley. On February 7, the alley was closed for repairs. Sometime during the next few days, someone, or a group of some ones, broke in and robbed the place.

The thieves managed to maneuver around locked doors, daytime security cameras, and nighttime motion-detector security alarms.

Now the interesting part. Do you know what they took? You'll never guess. They took bowling balls. Not one bowling ball, not five, not a dozen. They took 150 bowling balls.

Now, what are crooks going to do with 150 bowling balls? Why steal bowling balls in the first place? They're heavy, they're bulky, and they don't cost that much. Why bowling balls? The thief can't sell them out of his trunk; he can't put them on eBay; he can't even hide them very easily. I don't understand.

Yes, the intention of man's heart is evil from his youth.

Now, you and I probably don't steal bowling balls. Even so, our hearts have their own flaws and failings. Since we are helpless to change what is inside us -- what is part of us -- Jesus was born into this world to fix us. By His holy life, innocent death, and glorious resurrection, we are saved.

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 198 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the