Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:24:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286802 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Apologetics (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Day by Day
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 198 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Day by Day  (Read 273909 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2865 on: January 25, 2009, 10:37:53 AM »

"Destruction"

My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. Isaiah 32:18

It's nice to be secure.

Most of us invest a great deal of work and worry so we might feel secure.

Sadly, we're not always as secure as our investment might lead us to believe.

It was a number of years ago that a family in Chicago found their house had a trapdoor in the living room. They were changing the carpet and found the secret access. The father of the house pried the door open. He was thinking there might be some hidden stash of treasure, jewelry, or even gold.

What he found was four sticks of dynamite; four very old and very unstable sticks of dynamite.

Indeed, there was enough dynamite in the hidden room to level the entire home. For years he and his family had lived in and felt secure in that home. They felt secure when, underneath their feet there was a force powerful enough to scatter their pieces parts all over the neighborhood.

The truth is, there are countless forces who are dedicated to destroying our security. To do so would give them the greatest delight.

Oh, you do understand I'm not speaking about the threat of physical destruction, or the breakdown of the family, or the rise of immorality, and many other earthly spoilers.

I'm speaking about sin, Satan, and death who struggle and strive to take away our confidence in Christ and the peace He bestows on all who believe on Him as Savior. They know that even if they take our 'goods, fame, child and wife, let these all be gone, they yet have nothing won.'

No, they want to shake our spiritual security in the Savior.

And that, they cannot do. Not on their own. Jesus, who emerged victorious from His borrowed tomb, will grant us the security that is both eternal and unearned.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: January 26, 2009, 10:09:12 AM »

"No Good Samaritans"

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37

Jesus once told a parable about a Good Samaritan. At the conclusion of His story, the Savior encouraged His saved people to have mercy on others.

Indeed, that is one of the things He will be looking for from His faith-filled people on Judgment Day.

Now, in a recent decision, the Supreme Court of California has decreed being a Good Samaritan can be costly. The story is a simple one: Lisa Torti came across an accident where Alexandra Van Horn had been hurt. Lisa pulled Alexandra out of the car, and Alexandra ended up being a paraplegic.

The Supreme Court, at least according to last week's story run by Time, said the Samaritan, Lisa, wasn't protected from legal action. Now, at least in California, people are wondering what is going to happen when the next earthquake hits. Will people help those who are hurt or will they think twice? Will they, like the Priest and Levite in Jesus' story, "pass by on the other side"?

Since reading that article I've tried to figure out what I would do. Would I help those who are hurting as the Savior encourages, or would I protect my family from a potential and devastating lawsuit?

Even though this decision only affects California, it's still a hard choice.

My decision -- and it is only my decision -- is based on the Savior's life. Although He knew the work of saving us was going to cost Him His life, He still set His face toward the cross. He didn't count the cost to Himself, but only saw what His work would accomplish for us.

This means if I am ever in a situation where someone is in need, I will have to try and be a modern Good Samaritan. It is, after all, what I think Jesus would want.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: January 27, 2009, 11:36:25 AM »

"The Enemy Will Not Prevail"

For these things I weep; my eyes flow with tears; for a comforter is far from me, one to revive my spirit; my children are desolate, for the enemy has prevailed. Lamentations 1:16

The news is filled with stories of people in desperate circumstances.

Many of us know folks who are in danger of losing their homes.

Ed Roslonski, of Detroit, is a man who lost his home. But Ed didn't lose his home to a foreclosure. One day, Ed drove home, and his house wasn't there. He says, "I drove up and down the street three times -- (asking) where is my house?"

Ed's home had been scheduled for demolition when he purchased the"fixer-upper." In an effort to improve the house and make the city a better place to live, Ed put $30,000 into making necessary improvements.

Then, somehow, someone placed his home back on the list of places scheduled for demolition.

Somebody put it on the list, and nobody took it off. That's how Ed's house disappeared one day. It disappeared without a trace.

Like Job, like the writer of the book of Lamentations, like many folks, Ed could say, "for these things I weep, my eyes flow with tears . . . . "

But that is where the similarity ends. We who have been blessed to be called to faith in the Savior can never say the "comforter is far from me . . . the enemy has prevailed."

Truly, in the Savior we have been given a peace, which passes human understanding. We know through Jesus' innocent suffering, death, and resurrection we are victors; indeed, we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.

Luther had it right: "Take they our life, goods, fame, child and wife, they yet have nothing won; the Kingdom ours remaineth." In Ed's case, they took his house, but in Jesus, Ed still has a mansion in heaven. As for you, I don't know what the world will try to take, but I know what you still have: you still have a Savior.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: January 28, 2009, 09:24:24 AM »

"All Are One"

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28

You probably aren't acquainted with the Swat valley of Pakistan.

I wasn't either until I heard that in that valley Taliban militants have said girls cannot go to school. Because of the order, which was broadcast on an illegal FM radio station, government schools have been shut down and 300 private schools, which had been closed for winter break, will probably stay that way.

Here's something else: in Mingora, the main city in Swat, women are not allowed in the marketplace. And if you're thinking, "What will they do if a woman goes shopping in the market -- kill her?" The answer is, "Yes." That's their threat.

Most of the shop owners have sold or shut down their business because of falling sales.

Now, I don't want anyone to think this ban directed against women is universal in Islam. It isn't. In Saudi Arabia, female students make up more than half of the school and university population. Yes, women are strictly segregated in that country, but they can still get an education.

No matter how you look at it, Christianity is different. Christianity is different because Jesus is different. The Savior entered this world to seek and save the lost, both male and female. He came to heal the sick, both male and female. And when He took up the sins of humankind, He did so for sinners -- no matter their gender.

As St. Paul said, "If you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise." (Galatians 3:29)

Comforting, isn't it? We have a Savior whose only criterion for redemption is an acknowledgment of guilt and a dependence upon His sacrifice, suffering, death, and resurrection.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: January 29, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »

"Examples"

We must not put Christ to the test, as some of them did and were destroyed by serpents, nor grumble, as some of them did and were destroyed by the Destroyer. Now these things happened to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction. 1 Corinthians 10:9-11a

I thought my holiday devotions were over. Apparently, they're not.

Do you remember the movie, A Christmas Story? That's the cute, and constantly televised, program of a young lad who wanted a BB gun for Christmas. If you remember the movie, you will also recall a scene where a little boy -- on a dare -- gets his tongue stuck to an icy, metal pole.

Having watched that episode, most people laugh and say, "Nobody would ever be that silly."

Wrong! Last week, the Associated Press told of how a fourth-grader in Hammond, Indiana, was dared to lick a light pole. The boy took the dare and with the temperature hovering around ten degrees, his tongue stayed stuck -- just like in the movie.

By the time an ambulance arrived, the boy had become unstuck. The ambulance personnel told the boy's mother how to patch up his bleeding tongue.

This all goes to prove we need to be careful whose example we follow. That's why St. Paul warned the church in Corinth not to do the things the children of Israel did in the wilderness.

I wonder whom Paul would tell us not to be like if he were alive today. Would it be some of the countries of Europe, which have forgotten their faith? Would it be the multitudes that take God for granted? Would it be those who think He can be bribed if they say right prayers or give enough money?

We need to be careful whom we follow, and we need to teach our children to be careful, too.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: January 30, 2009, 10:53:47 AM »

"A Call For Help"

But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, "God, have mercy on me, a sinner." Luke 18:13

A group of hunters was stalking some big game when one of them fell into an abandoned mine shaft. Stuck and injured and too deep for the other hunters to get him out, it was a cell phone call to the local hunting lodge's rescue unit that made the difference. With ropes and sophisticated climbing gear, the expert team descended the dark shaft, secured the fallen hunter, and hoisted him to safety. Escaping what could have been a tragic demise, the hunter profusely thanked his friends and the skill of his rescuers in lifting him to safety.

We, too, are in need of rescue. Sometimes we need it in our physical lives; we especially need it in our spiritual lives. The good news is there is help, comfort, and salvation to be found for everyone from every nation, any class, and in whatever condition. "For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved" (Romans 10:13). How simple this verse is; how eternally profound is its meaning!

The story of Peter from the Gospel of Matthew 14:25-33 is a clear illustration of God's great saving power. When Peter was walking on the water and coming toward Jesus, the wind frightened him and he began to sink. He cried out, "Lord, save me!" Hearing these words, Jesus immediately reached out His hands and caught him.

Peter's physical life was spared that night when he cried out to Jesus on the turbulent waters. His spiritual life, however, was redeemed through believing Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that His death was the only sacrifice sufficient before God to save us from our sins.

We all have a problem in our lives that is much greater than falling in a hole or drowning. Our problem is sin. And it's a problem no amount of manpower can make right or save us from.

But we have a Savior in Jesus Christ. Call on His name and receive His forgiveness. God's Word promises that "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

And that is a call that will most definitely be answered.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: January 31, 2009, 10:10:36 AM »

"Getting Worse"

It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a person. Matthew 15:11

A number of times in the last year I've found myself on the edge of a conversation between generations.

The older generation says, "Things are getting worse." The younger generation maintains, "Things have pretty much stayed the same. Times only seem worse because communication has become so effective we hear about problems faster and more often."

As I say, I wasn't involved in those discussions, because I didn't have an opinion. I do now.

Recently, I read an article, which spoke of the problems they had in making the classic 1946 Christmas movie, "It's A Wonderful Life." You know, the one with Jimmy Stewart where he wishes he had never been born.

Apparently, that movie ran into difficulties with the censors. Indeed, they were asked to remove certain words from that film before it could be made.

And what were the offensive words?

Pretty strong stuff. On the list were words like jerk and lousy.

Unless I miss my guess, both of those words, and most of the others that were banned from that movie would have absolutely no problem getting on children's Saturday morning television today.

Now, I know vocabulary isn't a perfect barometer to judge all of society. Still, it is a barometer that is relatively easy for us to control... at least in our lives. With the world at large getting stronger in what it says, and harsher in the way it says it, we Christians have an opportunity to watch our tongues.

In doing so, we may not be able to change the world, but it might be a good change for some of us. It most certainly would be an opportunity for us to witness to the Savior Who gave Himself so we might be forgiven and have life eternal.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: February 01, 2009, 12:00:30 PM »

"Groundhog Day"

This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

It's Groundhog Day tomorrow. What an event!

It's not a church holiday or a national day of celebration, but it nevertheless causes a fair amount of excitement. For those of you who don't know, each year, on February 2nd, an army of reporters and guests descend on Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, to see the weather predictions of Phil, their grand groundhog. His shadow is supposed to say whether we can expect six more weeks of winter. In all honesty, I must confess I'm not sure whether the shadow means a longer winter, or a shorter winter. All in all, it's not important. What is important is that people love to celebrate -even if it's a groundhog's shadow.

Thankfully, we have many other, very real causes for celebration.

The birth of a child, a promotion at work, a good report card, a teenager passing his driver's test, a family reunited -all are wonderful events in our lives.

But as great as these causes for celebration are, they are nothing compared to the celebration taking place in peoples' hearts when they realize the crucified and risen Christ is with them through all the changing seasons of the year.

With the ever-living Savior watching over us, it doesn't make much difference whether the cold blasts of winter are blowing or the warm winds of summer are wafting down. The Lord is with us, and nothing, not shadows, or hard realities can frighten us. That's a real cause for celebration on this Groundhog Day, and always.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: February 02, 2009, 10:46:56 AM »

"Really Good Gifts"

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. James 1:17

James tells us that God is the giver of every good and perfect gift.

Unfortunately, some people read a little bit more into those words than the writer intended.

Two of those people have to be Pennsylvania's Randy and Melissa Pratt.

A word of explanation is in order. Last summer, the Pratts put $1,772.50 into their bank. That amount, however, ended up being recorded as $177,250. Mr. Pratt said he considered the mistake to be "a gift from God."

Quite naturally, according to their thinking, God's gift should be appreciated and used.

Instead of telling the bank what happened, the couple took out their money, quit their jobs, and headed to Florida. That's where, as they tried to buy a house, the law caught up with them.

Randy and Melissa will soon go on trial for theft and conspiracy.

Now, I'm not exactly certain how far the Lord's good and gracious gifts might go.

Reading through Scripture I'm often surprised at the scope of God's generosity. Still, I don't think He manipulates bank numbers so His people can rob from the rich to give to the poor.

One thing I am sure of is this: by God's grace, and through the Savior's sacrifice I have been forgiven all my sins, promised a caring companion for all my days in this world, and a Redeemer to praise for endless eternity.

And that, my friends, is something you can take to the bank.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: February 03, 2009, 11:05:11 AM »

"Just Not Wanted"

All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never cast out. John 6:37

Have you ever felt your company wasn't appreciated?

This was certainly the case for a woman and her child who were living in Spring Valley, New York.

The lady's landlord, a fellow by the name of Fausto Pinos, encouraged her to leave. This he did by removing the toilet, bathtub, sink, oven, and counter top from her basement apartment.

Apparently, the roach infestation hadn't been enough to get the lady to move down the road.

When asked why she had stayed where she was so obviously unwanted, she said she had "no other place to go."

To the credit of the community of Spring Valley, the Department of Health issued emergency violations to the landlord. Then, they helped the lady move. Finally, the Rockland Board of Health fined him $10,000 for 24 housing-code violations.

It occurs to me that in a big world filled with billions of people, nobody should ever feel unwanted and without options.

Still, that is often the case, isn't it? Most of us have felt alone sometime in our lives.

This is why the words of our Savior are so very important: "Whoever comes to Me, I will never cast out."

Think about those words. Jesus will never pull the rug out from under us. No matter what others may do, He will never throw us out on our ear. Please understand Jesus is not making an idle promise. As proof of His words, Scripture tells us how He reached out to the leper, the Samaritan, the outcast, the sinner, the mourning, and the unloved.

So we might be forgiven, loved, and have a friend is why He invested His life for our salvation.

So we might never be cast out, is why He lived without a place "to lay His head" (Matthew 8:20b).

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: February 04, 2009, 11:42:47 AM »

"The Lord Does Great Things"

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done great things! Fear not, you beasts of the field, for the pastures of the wilderness are green; the tree bears its fruit; the fig tree and vine give their full yield. Joel 2:21-22

On January 24th, The Washington Post ran an article about the world's economy.

If you didn't see that story, then good for you!

Most wouldn't like what the gloom-and-doom report said.

It was depressing to hear how the world's economy is going down the tubes even faster than the experts thought it would. It spoke of how construction was coming to a standstill, how companies were going belly-up and millions had been thrown out of work.

Quoting a former head of the International Monetary Fund, the story said, "In just the past few days, we've had a big downward revision, we're seeing that an even bigger deceleration is on the way than we thought."

In all probability, you, or someone you know, have been hit by the bursting of the economic bubble.

If so, let's listen to the words of the prophet once again: "Fear not, O land, be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done great things. Fear not, you beasts of the field, for the pastures of the wilderness are green; the tree bears its fruit; the fig tree and vine give their full yield."

Truly, the Lord has promised He will deliver blessings upon those nations that repent of past sins and humbly come to Him. Time and again He has shown how He will smile upon those who turn from themselves to Him.

Even more, Christians are assured that -- even if their country disregards the Father's love and the Son's sacrifice -- they will continue to be blessed.

Jesus' life, death, and resurrection show that the living Lord is by their side now, and they will be with Him, someday, in heaven. Even in difficult times, Christians rejoice in the knowledge they are the possessors of blessings the Savior gives and that difficult times cannot remove.

We have the peace that passes all human understanding.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: February 05, 2009, 09:13:00 AM »

"Sacrifice"

Even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. So you too should be glad and rejoice with me. Philippians 2:17-18

Does everybody get 15 minutes of fame? I don't know about everybody, but I think 72-year-old Si Burgher managed to get his.

What, you haven't heard of Si?

That's strange. Just last week, Si and the sacrifice he made received a great deal of press. If you are among the few who haven't heard his story as carried by the Associated Press, then let me tell you about Si.

First, here's the ending: Si's sacrifice raised $1,600 for an anti-polio program.

That $1,600 was brought in when Si let people in Bloomington, Indiana, make pledges to trim his eyebrows. Yes, you heard that right. Lawyers, bankers, Si's wife, and others each promised $100 so they might have the honor of taking a whack at his three-inch, untrimmed eyebrows.

Are you laughing? When I first heard the story, that was my reaction, too. Then, I remembered how in one of my congregations, a child had given 53 cents to our multi-million-dollar building campaign. It was a gift, which, when the story was all told, the Lord multiplied 10,000 times. Similarly, by God's grace, some child will benefit from what Si has done.

Big or small, the Lord is able to use the sacrifices of His people. He used the mites given by a widow, and He used the commitment shown by men like St. Paul, who rejoiced in the opportunity to sacrifice and serve the Savior. Knowing that, we are assured He can do great things with the gifts we put into Sunday's collection plate.

Of course, the greatest Sacrifice of all -- the one motivating everything the Lord's people do -- is seen in the dedicated life, death, and resurrection of the Christ. The surrender of the Savior to His Father's plan of salvation to save sinners is the gracious gift of God that forgives and saves. Thanks be to the Lord!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: February 06, 2009, 12:29:36 PM »

"When God Seems Far Away"

I will wait for the LORD, who is hiding His face from the house of Jacob, and I will hope in Him. Isaiah 8:17

Waiting for anything in life can test our nerves and affect our attitude. Patience, sad to say, is not something that comes easy to most people. As a result, waiting for something longer than we are accustomed to -- or willing to -- often sours our thinking.

On the other hand, when things fall in line, occur when they're supposed to and, generally, work out well for us -- we feel pretty good about things. After all, we're not asking for much -- just for things to go our way and in sync with our timetable.

But there are those times, aren't there, when nothing goes the way it's supposed to? What about those times? As Christians - imitators of Christ - we should meet circumstances that try our patience and test our resolve with a joyful and hope-filled faith. This is the attitude Christ had when He bore the weight of our murderous sins upon the cross at Calvary. He committed Himself completely to the will of God and placed His hope in Him.

Our trust and patience in God's purposes is best shown when we follow Jesus' humble example. When things are unclear, when life is full of difficulties and hardships, then it is our place to hope. When God seems far away, He's not. He has not left us, but we are the ones who have turned away. Let us pray that the good Lord, through His Holy Spirit, will empower and strengthen us to love Him and come back to Him during the darkest times of our lives.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: February 07, 2009, 11:53:06 AM »

"Close To God"

For the Lord disciplines the one He loves, and chastises every son whom He receives. Hebrews 12:6

When I was growing up, it wasn't politically incorrect for parents to spank their children for major infractions of household rules.

Although it wasn't often that I was disciplined this way, it did happen.

Usually, a wooden spoon from the kitchen utensil drawer was the instrument for delivering what I felt was cruel and inhumane punishment.

It is only now, as an adult, that I have come to the realization that I always did the wrong thing during those sessions. My normal reaction was to get as far away as possible from the stinging spoon. What I should have done was gotten closer. Shortening up the distance wouldn't have allowed her to take a full swing. In baseball lingo, she would have had to choke up her hold on the bat.

Now the purpose of that little piece of information is not to give advice to children on how to avoid punishment or to their parents on how to give it.

What I do want people to understand is that God, like a parent, does discipline us. It is a normal, human reaction for us to get angry, or afraid, and try to move as far away from Him as possible.

But I think it would be better if we would move closer to Him. That is what He wants, you know. When you get closer to the heavenly Father, the chastising doesn't hurt as much. It's something to think about, isn't it? Well, if you find some value to the idea, won't you use it, or share it with someone else who is hurting? Encourage them to move closer to God, because when they do, it doesn't hurt so badly.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: February 08, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »

"A Humanitarian"

Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus. Philippians 2:3-5

Every time one of those lottery jackpots reaches $200 million, I start to play "What if?" I wonder, "What if I won? How would I spend the money?" The first $80 million is easy. It's right about then that my wife Pam pops my bubble and reminds me, "Hon, I think if you're going to win the lottery, first you have to buy a ticket." I always forget that part.

Many of us spend considerable time dreaming about "what if?" Many of these "what ifs" have to deal with money and what we could do if we had it. "What if we had an unknown, but very rich relative die and leave us a fortune?" "What if an unknown stranger came up to us on the street, gave us a paper bag filled with 100-dollar bills and said, 'Here this is for you.'"

Most of the time being rich is just wishful thinking. This is why I was shocked to hear about Dr. Manuel Padaroyal. He is the Columbian scientist who developed the first vaccine against malaria, an illness that strikes 300 million people a year and kills 3 million.

Dr. Padaroyal says is he giving the vaccine to the world for free!

There are two ways of evaluating the good doctor. Some think he has lost his marbles, others believe he is an earthly savior. I think it's the latter. He is an earthly reflection of the Christ who gave Himself so we might be forgiven and eternally rich.

Dr. Padaroyal is also an example for all of us. As Christians, in the name of the Savior, we have the ability to cook a meal for someone who just got out of the hospital. We can spend an afternoon babysitting the children of a worn-out mother. There are a million ways we can help others, and you don't have to be a millionaire to do it. All you need to be is a Christian who cares.

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 198 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the