Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:19:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Unequally yoked
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unequally yoked  (Read 23118 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 03:09:06 PM »

Sister, if memory serves me correctly you have also started a pie fight or two in the mens thread  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Hee Hee Hee.....Yes I did, but I promise I only use mud and shaving cream for my pies, they are both good for your face  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 03:12:33 PM »

You didn't have to remind me  Cheesy Cheesy

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 03:17:38 PM »

You didn't have to remind me  Cheesy Cheesy

Was it you I thru the pie at?Huh ROFL  Grin Grin Grin Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 03:18:36 PM »

it just started thundering and lightning here I need to shut my PC down. see you all after the storm.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

danielleenbody

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2006, 03:25:41 PM »

Wow ..thundering and lightning...It must be 107 degrees over here. Forgive me, remember I am new at this whole chat thing. What do you guys mean by "pie fight"? Do you know each other?
Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2006, 03:32:37 PM »

Hi danielleenbody,
We are all one big family under the Lord's care.  I joined this website in April and have become fond of the wonderful Christians who have fellowshipped here, so in a sense I can say that yes, we know each other.  These wonderful people have been a blessing to me, and most of us are from all over the world.  Another great thing about this site is we like to have our fun as well.  I'm sure once you start looking at the other threads you will understand the "pie fight" scenario as well as when someone starts a "food fight."  I probably shouldn't mention that too loud  Cheesy  I hope you are enjoying CU.
Blessings!
-Am-

"The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it."  John 1:5
Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 03:35:27 PM »

Wow ..thundering and lightning...It must be 107 degrees over here. Forgive me, remember I am new at this whole chat thing. What do you guys mean by "pie fight"? Do you know each other?

Whewwww, 107 is a little hot for my blood.  In Pennsylvania its a nice 80 degrees today with very little humidity  Cool  This is something we are not use to for summer time weather, although I'm not complaining  Cheesy 

danielleenbody

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2006, 05:05:22 PM »

I actually lived in Pennsylvania when I was a kid for a few months in Norristown. I remember the humidity there....it's actually been kind of humid here in Southern California...
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2006, 08:11:34 PM »

Sister, if memory serves me correctly you have also started a pie fight or two in the mens thread  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
She has started a few, but not many. I hold the record for starting pie fights. Grin Grin Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2006, 08:15:09 PM »

I actually lived in Pennsylvania when I was a kid for a few months in Norristown. I remember the humidity there....it's actually been kind of humid here in Southern California...
I lived in Delta Pa., for a while.  If I remember its not that far from Norristown.  But I was born and raised in Los Angeles, now I'm in easten Arizona.  Just waiting for the Lord to call us to our real home.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2006, 11:47:31 PM »

Hi Daniell, I live in Florida, we can have temperatures of 98 degrees and lightning and thundering but no rain as much as we can have torrential downpours and even hail with thundering and lightning as was the case today, we were under a floodwatch for hours, I went to sleep.  Cheesy.
As for the pie fights, you see that guy a few posts ago? I posted him full of pie I called it  Amorus after I threw a mud-shaving cream pie at him. We do that around here once in a while yep, and watch out for DW he likes pie fights.  Grin Grin Grin We do have fun around here, Daniell that is one of the most wonderful things ---to know we can have good clean Christian fellowship. Once you post for a while you sorta get to know more and more about the others and pretty soon it's like you'e known them all your life.......we already are family in Christ.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 11:49:25 PM by airIam2worship » Logged

Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2006, 08:15:50 AM »

She has started a few, but not many. I hold the record for starting pie fights. Grin Grin Grin

There is truth to this statement   Shocked Tongue Tongue

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2006, 08:38:05 AM »

There is truth to this statement   Shocked Tongue Tongue

Yep, there is and slimeings, too.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2006, 08:41:34 AM »

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

If I wasn't so sleepy I'd throw some pies at ya, but I've been here since a little afte 3am est and I am too tired to fling a pie right now, in fact I can vbarely make it to the kitchen to get me another cup of coffee.  BUT YOU WAIT!!! I'll get you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Amorus

The Lord's Apprentice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2006, 08:47:35 AM »

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
If I wasn't so sleepy I'd throw some pies at ya, but I've been here since a little afte 3am est and I am too tired to fling a pie right now, in fact I can vbarely make it to the kitchen to get me another cup of coffee.  BUT YOU WAIT!!! I'll get you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sister, I pray that your coffee will be extra strong, although that may make it taste strange or not very good, so maybe I won't  Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the