Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 11:04:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Greatest Train Ride Ever
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Greatest Train Ride Ever  (Read 769 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2006, 04:08:01 PM »

Some of us were just speaking about trains in a couple of other threads.

"Have you ever ridden on a train, a mighty streamlined monster, bulleting its way over a plain and mountain, and shrieking defiance to any obstacle which would hinder its progress? America is like that mighty train to me and the privilege to be a passenger on the greatest trip in all history is part of what America means to me."

Graham Finney, What America Means To Me

There is yet one train that is even greater and mightier than this. There is nothing that can stop or even slow the progress of this train. Those on this train ride will be arriving in the greatest city, the greatest Kingdom that ever was or ever will be. The train is already in motion. Are you ready to join this train ride?

Rom 3:23  For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Act 3:19  Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Rev 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Mat 7:7  Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 04:14:15 PM »

AMEN brother, yes that is the GREATEST TRAIN RIDE of all!!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 12:04:37 PM »

Another Amen Pastor Roger!

The Seal with the Holy Spirit of God on our hearts is our Promise from GOD to board this Great Train and arrive at our final destination of eternity with JESUS forever!

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

The only thing that makes me sad is the hosts of people who have rejected JESUS and live with no thought about what tomorrow might bring. YES, I think that the final boarding call for the Great Train may be coming soon, and tomorrow might be too late to receive a Promise to ride.

If you are lost and reading this, won't you please slow down long enough to consider the most important decision of your entire life: Would you ask JESUS CHRIST to be the LORD over your life, confess your sins, and ask GOD to forgive you by the power of the Blood that JESUS shed on the Cross for you? Our LIVING LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST, is waiting with outstretched arms and inviting you to come.  Won't you come and give HIM your life before it's too late?

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 John 5:4-5 NASB  For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith. Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 3:20 NASB  'Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me.

Romans 4:7-8 NASB  "BLESSED ARE THOSE WHOSE LAWLESS DEEDS HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN, AND WHOSE SINS HAVE BEEN COVERED.  "BLESSED IS THE MAN WHOSE SIN THE LORD WILL NOT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT."

Romans 8:37-39 NASB  But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.  For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 12:18:39 PM »

Add another AMEN!!

On a lighter note at the risk of sounding a little honky-tonk this reminds me of one of m favorite old time country gospel songs: Life's Railway to Heaven by Patsy Cline  Cheesy

life is like a mountain railroad
with an engineer that's brave, must make the run successful

from the cradle to the grave
watch the curves, the hills and tunnels

never falter never fail
keep your hands upon thoe throttle, and eyes upon the rail

blessed Saviour, God will guide us
till we reach that blissful shore

where the angels wait to join us
in that great forevermore.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 12:36:22 PM »

My youngest son sang that song in church as his first solo. A beautiful song and one that I will always remember.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 12:41:45 PM »

I love all that song I have it by just Patsy Cline and I have it with her and Willie Nelson. I still like it either way.  Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the