Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:39:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  For Men Only (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  America is about to collapse it seems
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: America is about to collapse it seems  (Read 5138 times)
spectre260
« on: April 05, 2006, 07:53:03 AM »

Okay folks lets look at the facts:

* America's National Debt is 8.3 Trillion, yes TRILLION dollars and the cap has been raised to 9 Trillion, but probably we will be 10 Trillion in debt by the time Bush leaves office.

* The Iraq War is costing US $177 Million a day, so far US have spent $237.7 Billion dollars so far on the war

* There are 11 Million illegal immigrants in the country and thousands pour in across the border daily. Such groups like Atzlan openly advocate the murder of whites, blacks and other non-Hispanics. They also openly say they want ethnic wars to break out and that they want to take over the Western and Southern United States and merge it with Mexico.

* President Bush signed a budget bill into law that didn't pass congress. that's illegal folks.

* The government tortures Iraqi and Afghani prisoners and John Yoo openly said the United States can crush the genitals of child infront of their parents. Source

* American's infastructure is being sold off to foreign countries

Everything is going to hell, illegal immigration, war, and national debt combined will probably cause america's economy to collapse and cause it to become a Third World country.

This is all the plot of the globalist and it seems to be working, in the end we are all screwed because the majority of American's won't wake up to was is really going on around them.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 08:32:42 AM »

I'm sorry Spectre but your sources are a bit out of the truth.

President Bush signed a budget bill into law that didn't pass congress. that's illegal folks.

Pres. Bush signed the bill that was passed by the Senate.

The government tortures Iraqi and Afghani prisoners and John Yoo openly said the United States can crush the genitals of child infront of their parents.

Yes, John Yoo did say that. Why do you think that he is no longer a Presidential advisor. John Yoo is bitter towards the President and is likely to say anything now against him. Not that I am supporting the President 100% as he has made some pretty big mistakes.

Everything is going to hell, illegal immigration, war, and national debt combined will probably cause america's economy to collapse and cause it to become a Third World country.

While this is a very real possibility and could happen at any time (it could have happened 8 years ago also) right now the U.S. economy is the strongest that it has been since the Sept 11 attack on the U.S. Unemployment is way down.

This is all the plot of the globalist and it seems to be working, in the end we are all screwed because the majority of American's won't wake up to was is really going on around them.

Even if what you were saying was completely true it is much bigger than just the globalist. Satan is at work right now in the world. Satan wants America to fail because he cannot overcome Israel as long as the U.S. is still strong. This is going to happen eventually because God says that it will.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
spectre260
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 12:13:42 PM »

Yeah sorry if its out of truth... Do you think America will lose the Iraq war?? And why would Satan want to bring Israel down? There's so much I don't know about God's prophecy before Jesus will come back. The things I only understand that there will be disasters, war, famine and the rapture. Please tell me more..
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 12:32:51 PM »

Hello Spectre,

Check multiple sources on the wild stuff, and you will be shocked to find that a lot of news is either outright lies or grossly exaggerated. What Christians should know beyond any doubt is that the devil is loose and working overtime. Christians should also know that we are held in the mighty hands of JESUS, and no power in the universe can pluck us out of HIS HANDS.

If the end of this age approaches, no man or nation can slow or hasten the fulfillment of Bible Prophecy by even a second. Please, I do say IF again. No man knows the day or the time. When it does come, GOD will be in charge of the time and the events. It could be this year, or it could be in a 100 years, a 1,000 years, or it could be happening right now. A truthful answer would be "Only GOD knows", and that's exactly what the Holy Bible says.

Christians should also know that men will always disappoint us in one way or another, some small ways and some large ways. BUT, our trust and faith is in JESUS CHRIST, and HE will never disappoint us, fail, or lie to us. Whatever happens, HE will be with us. Our part is to study GOD'S WORD, pray, and know who holds eternity for us. If we die today, it will be "absent from the body, present with the LORD".

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 103:13 NASB  Just as a father has compassion on his children, So the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 12:45:15 PM »

Hi Spectre, I see you are fairly new at CU, I don't think I've had a chance to welcome you. It is a pleasure to see teenagers like yourself wanting to learn more about God, and prophecy.

You wanted to know why satan wants to bring Israel down.

God made a covenant with Abraham thousands of years before Jesus was born. God promised Abraham that he would have a son and that his seed shall be like the sand.

Ge 13:16 And I will make thy seed as the dust of the earth: so that if a man can number the dust of the earth, then shall thy seed also be numbered.

Thru this line the 12 tribes of Israel was formed, and Jesus was born a Jew which is also Israel. satan is so determined to destroy God's chosen people that he wants to destroy Israel.

I know this may be somewhat dificult to understand at first but as you read the Book of Genesis start with chapter 13 you will begin to understand about the covenant or promise God made with Abraham and how it involves Israel today. You may also want to read the first chapter of the book of Matthew so that you will get an idea of how Jesus was born from the seed of Abraham.

I am sure that you will also get responses from others here at CU. Please don't hesitate to aks questions.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
spectre260
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 01:04:21 PM »

But why is Israel full of islam people??? Muslims too I think...
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 01:25:17 PM »

Israel has both Jews and Muslims. The Jews know Israel as "The Promised Land" because God promised them that it would be their land. The Muslims have been deceived and think that it is their land. For this reason most of the Muslims want to destroy the Jews and take over Israel. The fight over the land that God promised to the Hebrews has been going on for many, many years.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
ZakDar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2006, 09:44:46 AM »

Well, if all that bad stuff is going to happen to the USA, then I guess the rapture will have occurred.

You see, there are a lot of Christians in America, and as long as they keep pumping out the gospel to the world, ain't NOBODY gonna be conqueing the US too sooon. And that includes satan!!!!

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2006, 01:05:01 PM »

Well, if all that bad stuff is going to happen to the USA,

Hello ZakDar, the Day of the Lord will be a worldwide event, not just the USA, but the entire globe.

You see, there are a lot of Christians in America, and as long as they keep pumping out the gospel to the world, ain't NOBODY gonna be conqueing the US too sooon. And that includes satan!!!!

God has set a time and a date that no one, not even the angels know when it will be, so it will happen

God will set up His Kingdom

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
servant

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2006, 11:46:52 PM »

Even if what you were saying was completely true it is much bigger than just the globalist. Satan is at work right now in the world. Satan wants America to fail because he cannot overcome Israel as long as the U.S. is still strong. This is going to happen eventually because God says that it will.
Agreed - with a couple of points.

First, I don't really believe that Israel needs the U.S. to protect them. American power may be God's instrument in that part for now, but if America were cast down, and God still wanted to protect Israel (which I would think that He does!), I am confident that He would raise up some other force in place. Does that mean an American collapse is a good thing? Hardly! -- there are 300 million people near here whose lives count for something, and the number goes up if you count America's close allies.

Second, I'm not sure Satan really wants the U.S. to "fall," either. Satan is in the conversion game as much as we are -- though he aims to convert people to evil, not to the grace of God. I think he'd much rather have a United States which did his will. And while the Bush government remains apparently Christian, at least in many of its people if not entirely, there are lots of American tools which Satan appears to be using to great effect. Abortion, homosexuality, even financial troubles, are not going to bring down America - but they might turn America into something none of us want it to be.
Len

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2006, 07:25:59 PM »

Agreed - with a couple of points.

First, I don't really believe that Israel needs the U.S. to protect them.

I agree. But Israel's enemies don't know that. They don't think God protects them.   So as long as God allows the US to be the force protecting Israel, they do not attack them.

American power may be God's instrument in that part for now, but if America were cast down, and God still wanted to protect Israel (which I would think that He does!), I am confident that He would raise up some other force in place.

Not necessarily. Remember the war with Egypt in 1967? The best advice I have for any nation..."Don't mess with Israel. God has their 6."

Wink

"The Lord is my portion says my soul. Therefore, I will hope in Him."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the