Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:24:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286806 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Hi, I'm new
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi, I'm new  (Read 3783 times)
angelmom

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2006, 09:38:34 PM »

Hi, my name is angelmom (Jennifer) I live in NC and am married with 3 children. I have two boys and one girl. My daughter was a twin and they were identical. Onee of them died when she was 4 1/2 months old at the hands of a babysitter and through GODS mercey I have made it through.PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!!!!!!

I heard about this site from a very dear friend of mine who just joined herself. Sunset is her name. I love you Brenda. You are a very dear friend and I thank GOD he brought you into my life through internet. You are a wonderful person and I know I can count on you through thick and thin.I pray this site is all we pray that it is.

Looking forward to meeting you all
angelmom
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 09:43:07 PM »

Hello Jennifer and welcome to Christians Unite forums. Theres some great Christians here. I look forwards to reading some of your posts. Grin

Please feel free to jump right on in ............

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

Deuteronomy 30:20 And may love the Lord your God, obey His voice, and cling to Him. For He is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell in the land which the Lord swore to give to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

angelmom

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 09:51:35 PM »

Hi dreamweaver,
 Thank you for the welcome. I am really looking forward to being here and meeting everyone and reading GODS word. I am a member of another christian board but feel the spirit of GOD is not there. My heart feels lead to find another site and here I am hopeing my hunger for GODS word will be filled.

Thanks again dreamweaver for the welcome.
angelmom
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 09:52:13 PM »

Hi Jennifer,

Welcome to Christians Unite.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It is just about the hardest thing a parent can go through. Praise God He does help us.

There is a lot of fun, fellowship and worship here. Hope you join in with us frequently.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
sunset

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2006, 09:53:17 PM »

Hi jen..I am glad you have joined this site....You have been a true friend to me...We have so many things in common....I hope and pray that this site will help us on our walk with Jesus Christ...Thank You for being my friend...I LOVE YOU...
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 11:01:10 PM »

A joyful   Cheesy 'hello' to Sunset and Angelmom!  You two are going to LOVE it here ~ I too, used to frequent a different "Christian" website, but never felt the Lord's blessings.  Here at CU I have enjoyed the love and support of several wonderful people ~ our brothers and sisters personify Christianity; I feel the blessings of the Holy Spirit.  Please post often and get to know everyone better; I'm sure you'll agree with me!

Blessings-
TalkerCat

WELCOME TO CHRISTIANS UNITE!

angelmom

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 06:55:38 AM »

Good Morning Talker cat. I want to theank all who have welcomed me and of coure I won't leave sunset out.

angelmom
gala5_17

dinky

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 07:14:23 AM »

I a so sorry to hear about the loss of your child. What happened? I pray that the Lord always brings you peace, you are in my heart! God Bless you!

If you have your VERTICAL relationship with God and Jesus Christ in order, your horizontal relationships will likewise fall in line!
digger48

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 09:39:40 PM »

Thjank you angelmom for telling me about this site.  It will be interesting to get to know it.

In Jesus Name
Digger48
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 09:48:57 PM »

Hi digger,

Welcome to Christians Unite. There is a great bunch of Christians here and plenty of great christian fellowship and worship to go around.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2006, 02:54:28 AM »

Hello digger, and welcome to Christians Unite forums. There a bunch of great Christians here. Please feel free and join us in fellowship, and talking about God.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

John 17:20 Neither for these alone do I pray [it is not for their sake only that I make this request], but also for all those who will ever come to believe in (trust in, cling to, rely on) Me through their word and teaching,

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2006, 08:37:16 AM »

Hi and welcome!  Cheesy

I'm so sorry to hear about baby! I can't even begin to imagine the type of pain you must have gone- and be going- through!  Undecided

How old is your daughter now? And how old are your boys? We'd love to hear more about you!

And there's no place like CU! I'm glad you found it!  Cheesy

TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2006, 10:24:55 AM »

Cheesy  WELCOME NEWBIES!  WELCOME NEWBIES!  WELCOME NEWBIES!  WELCOME NEWBIES!   Cheesy
It's such a blessing to see so many new names; it looks like we're getting a few referrals too!  Hallelujah! Praise His Name!  Fellowship with JESUS is a privilege and I look forward to hearing from all of you often!

Blessings~
TalkerCat

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 10:47:06 AM »

Cheesy  WELCOME NEWBIES!  WELCOME NEWBIES!  WELCOME NEWBIES!  WELCOME NEWBIES!   Cheesy
It's such a blessing to see so many new names; it looks like we're getting a few referrals too!  Hallelujah! Praise His Name!  Fellowship with JESUS is a privilege and I look forward to hearing from all of you often!

Blessings~
TalkerCat

Amen, sister, it is a blessing to be able to have fellowship with so many other wonderful Christians.

Just in case I may have missed anyone, I want to take this time to say ....

Welcome one and all to Christians Unite.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2006, 10:30:55 PM »

Hello New Brothers and Sisters,

I've been gone for a couple of days, and I'm trying to catch up on reading everything. I know there are several new people in this thread that I haven't been able to welcome yet, so WELCOME!!

We seem to have a lot of new people, and the new posts I've read make me think that we are all going to have sweet Christian fellowship together. I'm really looking forward to that and getting to know all of you.

We do have a lot of people here who simply love JESUS as the focus for their life, and that makes our differences insignificant. In fact, we many times manage to discuss some of our differences and still have good fellowship. Those are good times and we all learn something when we keep our eyes on JESUS as LORD over our lives. Welcome to our on line Christian family. We even have little spats like most families do from time to time, but I hope and pray that they will all be small and over quickly. They always are if we keep our eyes on JESUS.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 1:17 NASB  For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."

Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the