Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 06:57:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  !!!Newsbreak!!! Alien mothership lands in San Franciso !!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: !!!Newsbreak!!! Alien mothership lands in San Franciso !!!  (Read 1186 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2006, 10:57:49 PM »

!!!Newsbreak!!! Alien mothership lands in San Franciso !!!

Breaking News!!! Amazing and hard to believe but, Alien spacecraft have landed in San Francisco!!!! Even more amazing, they have agreed to give local news reporter, Billy Johnson with KXSF, an exclusive interview and answer from an objective far off view the "What's up with islam".

A ramp descends from the "mother ship" out walks a delegation from the alien ship, led by Capt. J. R. Alien. They walk over to the press conference and start the interview with local news man Billy Johnson.

-Billy-
Capt. Alien, Thank you for this exclusive interview, what brings you to earth?

-Capt.-
Well, with our long range scan oculars we have been observing your planet for quite some time, and we wanted to observe the object of our studies at close hand. I believe that from a distance we have a different perspective to offer, than one would who is too close to the action.

-Billy-
Ok, so with your perspective at a distance and let's get right into the islamic question.

Based upon what you've learned from our history what do you think the West should do in regards to islam?

-Capt.-
Treat islam as a spiritual virus. Designate the infected areas and quarantine them. Remove the infected ones from out of the general population, either cure them of the disease in a certain amount of time or place them within designated quarantined areas.

Treat all islam as strains of the same virus, rather than just certain more virulent variations. The more moderate strains merely provide shelter for the more virulent strands, plus the more moderate variations have a tendency to morph into the more deadly variety.

Primarily, the West, if it wants to survive it needs to isolate the virus and stop it's spread, or else the virus will destroy the West. Either you will succumb to the various or it will kill you.

-Billy-
Are you crazy, you deranged alien? Do you realize what you're saying? We can't possibly do that! Our leaders have plainly told us that if we give them food, medicine, money, educate them, and everything else they demand that they will not hurt us.

Plus, we are told that is only a small minority that has the lethal strain.

-Capt-
The westerners that have given the most support to the muslims are the Danes, now they are being threatened with being "chopped up". If it's really only a small minority then why do the most virulent strains win when they are given the vote? Small minorities don?t win free elections. Your leaders tell you this because they tremble before the islamic wrath.

-Billy-
Our leaders have told us that islam is a noble and peaceful religion and in fact is one of our worlds great peaceful religions.

-Capt-
They tell you that because they fear the consequences of telling you the truth, namely that islam desires to conquer the world, that it is of demonic origin and therefore a gate of hell. The West can not handle the truth of islam. Only a those that have selected by Faith can see

-Billy-
The truth of islam, but isn't it just another peaceful religion?

-Capt-
islam is the spiritual virus that will give birth to the beast of Revelation. Many in your world talk about a mythic One World Church, this is merely a smokescreen for the real end time religion of the beast islam.

-Billy-
What are we to do to save our country?

-Capt-
There is a time to laugh and a time to cry. A time for peace and a time for war. Prepare yourself. Harden yourself, this is the beginning of the end of all things.

To be cont. after Billy regains his composure.................................. Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 11:11:38 PM »

I don't find it a coincidence that they landed in San Francisco, the home of Aliens for many years now.   Grin Grin Grin Grin

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 11:18:00 PM »

I don't find it a coincidence that they landed in San Francisco, the home of Aliens for many years now.   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Oh, I forgot the picture of their leader.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 06:47:11 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I know that this is meant partially for humor, but it's really deadly serious. If we put being politically correct aside, Islam is anti-Christ, anti-Christian, anti-Jew, and anti anyone else who refuses to accept their godless religion. It is accept Islam or die, and that's taught to the most moderate Muslims from birth. The only possible peace is to accept Islam or die. It really is just this simple. I must add that there are no rules of civilization for them - just Islam and nothing else. There is no negotiation or treaty unless it fits into their plans for just Islam. All Christians should be praying for the members of Islam just as we would any other lost people. BUT, I would firmly say that I think it's a BAD mistake for any Christian to be politically correct and accept or recognize Islam as a religion. Christian kindness would dictate that we tell them they are lost and in desperate need of JESUS CHRIST as Lord and Saviour. Anything less than this would be calling evil good and lying to the lost.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 5:8-9 NASB  But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 03:42:02 PM »

Brother,

That is why I didn't post it in the laughter forum. I found this on another forum, and enjoyed it.

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 08:44:48 PM »

I can already hear the riots in the streets blaming America for the aliens landing, and speaking out against islam.   After all, our influence is universal  Roll Eyes   Shocked   Wink   

One would think the verse in the Koran which speaks of allah being the greatest deceiver of all would raise a few questions to those who believe him. 

Come quick Lord Jesus, come quick!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 09:08:03 PM »

One would think the verse in the Koran which speaks of allah being the greatest deceiver of all would raise a few questions to those who believe him.

I don't know about any of them but it tells me exactly who their Allah is.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 09:33:21 PM »

Come quick Lord Jesus, come quick!
Yes 2T, but they are blind to the truth. Unless we witness to these poor people, they won't know the truth. The truth of their false god, is of course satan.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the