Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 05:17:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286810 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  End Times-Rapture,AntiChrist,Jesus second coming
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: End Times-Rapture,AntiChrist,Jesus second coming  (Read 15467 times)
Reba
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 01:27:16 AM »

Revelations speaks of the beast.....

In the little books John penned, he and God  use the the word antichrist but in those verses they dont read to me as if they are speaking of THEE antichrist as in like one person a leader  those kind of words....

2;18 says  many antichrists

2:22  tells me anyone who denies the Father and Son are antichrist  I cant remember the parts of speach but in this usage antichrist is a discriptive term.  Again not just one person

4:3  is  the spirit of antichrist and is  even now already in the world this was written a couple years ago right?   Tongue

2:7  i read many here again...

The beast in Revelation reads to me as singler as in one bad dude..... God had John write the verses the way God chose and we can spend months years and forever discussing the most alive book ever to be written  

many single persons , many bad dudes fit the discriptions in the books of John... many nations also fit the discriptions , as do many releigons.........

Hey guys it is late and i am not going to hunt up the other thread so here i will take the time to  say   I am so thankfull to our Lord  ..... we just returned from picking up my brother he rolled his pickup about 3 times and walked away with a few aches and pains and a couple scratches....its been a long evening    
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2006, 05:49:00 AM »

Reba Said:

Hey guys it is late and i am not going to hunt up the other thread so here i will take the time to  say  I am so thankfull to our Lord  ..... we just returned from picking up my brother he rolled his pickup about 3 times and walked away with a few aches and pains and a couple scratches....its been a long evening

Sister, we serve an AWESOME GOD! I give thanks that HE has been so good to you and your family today.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Hebrews 10:23-25 NASB  Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful; and let us consider how to stimulate one another to love and good deeds, not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2006, 09:22:36 AM »

Hi Reba,

I too am glad that God was good to you and your family.

Sister I agree totally that the Bible does not call any single individual "The AntiChrist". Don't you agree though that the beast in Rev does fit the description of one of the many antChrists?

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Reba
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 10:21:08 AM »

Sister I agree totally that the Bible does not call any single individual "The AntiChrist". Don't you agree though that the beast in Rev does fit the description of one of the many antChrists?

BINGO  yes

God is Good ......
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 10:41:36 AM »

Then what is wrong with calling him antichrist, after all he will be leading all that is antichrist?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2006, 10:42:33 AM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2006, 03:12:47 PM »

Glad to hear your brother is OK!   God is merciful!

many single persons , many bad dudes fit the discriptions in the books of John... many nations also fit the discriptions , as do many releigons.........

Many bad dudes...ROFL...I love it!!!   Cheesy

I don't think we differ too much on this Reba.   It is clear that the beast of Revelation is an Antichrist or one very bad dude....lol    I'm pretty sure this is why many refer to him as THE antichrist because he's such a bad dude  Wink

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2006, 03:17:00 PM »

Was just wondering....what if God, John and Paul had called him/them bad dudes.....lol

2nd Th 2:3 would read....

2Th 2:3  Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the bad dude is revealed, the son of destruction,

Grin

Tim

at_the_Cross

Jesus is LORD.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2006, 05:10:15 PM »

2Th 2:3  Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the bad dude is revealed, the son of destruction,

Grin

Like the US governments apostasy to Christianity and Bush as a son of destruction. Bush's father told him not to go to war with Iraq, which would make him a bad dude. Bush opens the door(country) to Islam as the US government closes the door on Christianity.

At those moments when the word God ceases to be simply a word and becomes an underground hot-spring erupting a geyser of light, love, beauty, and life from the heart to everlasting life through Jesus Christ.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2006, 06:19:31 PM »

Grin

Like the US governments apostasy to Christianity and Bush as a son of destruction. Bush's father told him not to go to war with Iraq, which would make him a bad dude. Bush opens the door(country) to Islam as the US government closes the door on Christianity.

Huh  Not sure what this has to do with the current thread.   The US has always been a country for freedom of religion, including false religions.   If you are implying Bush is the antichrist I'm afraid we will simply have to agree to disagree.   Disobeying ones father regarding war might make one a "bad dude" (if viewed as such) but it was not one of the criteria for antichrist written in the little books of John  Wink

Tim

Reba
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2006, 08:17:31 PM »

Then what is wrong with calling him antichrist, after all he will be leading all that is antichrist?

I dont know but i know God didn't so i dont. The actions of the beast are very antichrist.

The problem is not calling him antichrist but in calling him  "The antichrist" , because God didn't.
Reba
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2006, 08:19:51 PM »

Sheesh  2nd Tim.... Tongue
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2006, 08:33:56 PM »

Alright Reba! A new name for the beast .... bad dude!

Wink Wink Grin Grin

Reba
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2006, 09:36:29 PM »

Tongue
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2006, 09:39:57 PM »

Alright Reba! A new name for the beast .... bad dude!

Wink Wink Grin Grin

The Bad Dude, I like it.

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2006, 10:30:39 PM »

Guess that means we might want to warn others about the "Mark of the Dude?"   Grin

Tim

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the