Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:54:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  General Theology (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What do you think of President Bush?
« previous next »
Poll
Question: What do you think of President Bush?
I fully support him. - 8 (32%)
I think he is ok. - 5 (20%)
I don't really care for him. - 0 (0%)
I really don't like him. - 0 (0%)
I think he is a liar. - 1 (4%)
I think he lied about being a Christian. - 4 (16%)
Both option 6 & 7. - 6 (24%)
None of the above. - 1 (4%)
Total Voters: 24

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What do you think of President Bush?  (Read 9195 times)
Krazeekkc

I'm a Christian!

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2003, 02:07:38 AM »

I think President Bush is a liar. I think he lied about being a Christian and other things. I think he mislead many Christians. What do you think about him?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 02:08:12 AM by Krazeekkc » Logged
Krazeekkc

I'm a Christian!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2003, 02:10:57 AM »

On the option thing I meant 5 & 6.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 06:03:09 AM »

I VOTED #2

He is a lot better than Slick Willy

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
mooses pessi

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2003, 06:33:13 AM »

I think Mr George W. Bush is another name for disaster. His mission is not against terrorism. He is spreading western values by force and based on his single minded christian point of view. He might be honest with his christianity but his christianity is far too narrow minded in order to help him to understand what for example in Near-East is really going on.
John the Baptist
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2003, 08:27:10 AM »

Smiley John here:
Do not Clinton & Bush both claim to be Born Again?? How can one judge or want to get into their mind?? Both are still in membership of their denominations right? And are in good standing, huh? (wheat, tares, & [open] sin, all grow together???)

But, if you are talking about the Caesar part of Rom. 13's responsibility?? then one might try to keep Christ & Caesar seperate as Christ did. Unless you are thinking that the USA is a church, which I doubt that you are?

---John

Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2003, 03:57:34 PM »

I really don’t think we need this topic in more then one thread, but ok…

Defense: He is spreading us to thin. MAYBE he could have pulled it off if his Predecessor hadn’t cut Defense spending to drastically. For now, the majority of our troops are in the States still, but we need to stop playing the Interational Cops. No one likes cops!

Economy: I’m a laissez-faire Economist, and I think he is doing poor job, just by don't something!

Religion: I have to ask why you guys don’t think he is a Christian? What has he done?

Intelligence: You don’t graduate from 2 Ivy League’s and a State accredited University and train to fly a Fighter Jet with a low level of intelligence.

He is main problem is he is trying to please all of the people all of the time. He needs to stop that, and just be the President, don’t his job. His job is to help run the country, not please the ignorant masses.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 04:00:24 PM by Tibby » Logged

Was there ever a time when Common sence was common?
John the Baptist
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2003, 04:09:36 PM »

OK: Have it your way! ;) My taxes to send your kids to your church school & all, huh?
Saved_4ever
Gold Member

A KJV bible believing Christian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2003, 03:04:52 AM »

OK: Have it your way! Wink My taxes to send your kids to your church school & all, huh?

What on earth are you talking about.  Christian schools are private schools and DO NOT get federal funds.  Unless, you just missed the comma, and mean that your taxes (like everyone else's) pay for public things.  It certainly makes sense to me that public taxation, pays for public things.

I'm SOOOO curious what exactly is your "job"?

Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2003, 04:09:51 AM »

OK: Have it your way! Wink My taxes to send your kids to your church school & all, huh?

What on earth are you talking about.  Christian schools are private schools and DO NOT get federal funds.  Unless, you just missed the comma, and mean that your taxes (like everyone else's) pay for public things.  It certainly makes sense to me that public taxation, pays for public things.

I'm SOOOO curious what exactly is your "job"?

I Love You Brother Jason Smiley

Brother Love

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Krazeekkc

I'm a Christian!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2003, 01:07:15 PM »

Religion: I have to ask why you guys don’t think he is a Christian? What has he done?

He lied about the weapons of mass destruction; the hole reason we practically went to war.  And he just doesn't act very Christianly. I bet he just tried to fake being a Christian to get all the Christians to like him.
John the Baptist
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2003, 03:06:36 PM »

WOW!--John
He lied about the weapons of mass destruction; the hole reason we practically went to war.  And he just doesn't act very Christianly. I bet he just tried to fake being a Christian to get all the Christians to like him.
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2003, 09:09:10 PM »

The found weapon in his armors that he should not have had. Maybe they didn’t find the Anthrax tips Super Atomic Warhead, but we did find clear evidence that they had a program for manufacturing weapons banned by the UN.

What else does he do that isn't very christian? Why don't you think he acts very Christian?

Krazeekkc

I'm a Christian!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2003, 04:47:40 PM »

Ok, here is another thing when he was running for office he said that he would get vouchers for Christian parents that send they're child to a Christian school and not have to pay taxes for public schools.
He just probably made up the part about him being a Christian to get all of the Christian people's votes.
And I've heard that he did some things that just aren't Christian like.
Tibby
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2003, 05:48:43 PM »

Do you think he is King Bush or something? He can’t just snap his fingers and make it happen. It has to go thru the house, and the Senate, and there are a lot of people who believe it is a violation of “separation of Church and State”  who are trying to stop him. It takes time to get things passed. He has been pushing, see here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,90845,00.html

And that was less then a month ago! Check you facts. The man is kind of busy dealing with people blindly hating him, and causing others to lose there support for him, and Muslims attacking American’s lately, but he is still pushing this issue of School Vouchers

Anythign else that he does that is unchristian? What are this things you "heard" about him?

pnotc

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2003, 09:27:20 PM »

"The found weapon in his armors that he should not have had. Maybe they didn’t find the Anthrax tips Super Atomic Warhead, but we did find clear evidence that they had a program for manufacturing weapons banned by the UN"

What they found were missiles that went about 12 miles further than they were supposed to.  Is that really going to war over?  The fact is, this war was billed on the presence and potential use of actualy, physical, extant WMD.  None have been found.  I suggest you check your facts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the