Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 03:02:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286795 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Answered Prayer (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Thank God! such a miracle!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank God! such a miracle!  (Read 2479 times)
simplyangie

Much Love

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »

If any of you had looked at my prayer request, you woudl see that i asked if everyone would pray that my missions team will get all of their money...and they did! Praise the Lord!

Our church offered one of them a job during the school year, and then gave her the rest of her money as an advance paycheck.

Then an ANONYMOUS person gave 2 girls(sisters) a loan that they would have to pay back through fundraisers after the trip...but oh, I'm not done yet.

My youth leader's neighbor had called the church and was like 'what can i do to help with missions? I have money i want to give'...she had emailed tons of people to get to donate money and it was enough money that we wont have to work after the trip to pay the money back to the anonymous guy.

The Lord came right on time..it is just 3 days before we leave for texas (on saturday)

I just want to thank all of you for your prayers and especially thank God for pulling through...as always

PS- all together the money recieved ws 7,000 in only 3 days... Grin
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2005, 05:36:30 PM »

If any of you had looked at my prayer request, you woudl see that i asked if everyone would pray that my missions team will get all of their money...and they did! Praise the Lord!

Our church offered one of them a job during the school year, and then gave her the rest of her money as an advance paycheck.

Then an ANONYMOUS person gave 2 girls(sisters) a loan that they would have to pay back through fundraisers after the trip...but oh, I'm not done yet.

My youth leader's neighbor had called the church and was like 'what can i do to help with missions? I have money i want to give'...she had emailed tons of people to get to donate money and it was enough money that we wont have to work after the trip to pay the money back to the anonymous guy.

The Lord came right on time..it is just 3 days before we leave for texas (on saturday)

I just want to thank all of you for your prayers and especially thank God for pulling through...as always

PS- all together the money recieved ws 7,000 in only 3 days... Grin

Absolutely wonderful news simplyangie.  Our Father is never early or late.  He's always on time.  We all know this but still tend to be concerned about things.  You are welcome for the prayers.

May our Lord richly bless you and the others during your stay of ministering in Africa.  Have a wonderful time!  Be sure to stop back here at CU when you get back to the states.  We will be anxiously awaiting to hear how it went.

Grace and peace,
cris

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 05:52:13 PM »

Praise Jesus!  HE must have a REAL mission for your group!  Since He was so quickly forthcoming to fulfill your need, I anticipate many souls won for Jesus!

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the