Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:53:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Testimonies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  To the rescue, forever
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: To the rescue, forever  (Read 4473 times)
missyann250

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2003, 01:53:32 AM »

Saved from drugs, purple mesc, acid, downers, pot, anthing and everything I could take.  Reading "Satan is Alive and Well on Planet Earth", with the book ending up on my chest as I folded my hands and prayed to God.  After many bible studies that I hated, I then understood.  I got to like the fun, but the belief was not evident until I read that book.  A heavy thing lifted off me as I layed in my bed, and decided to open my eyes before anything else might happen.  That was enough.

Married, married, and married again.  Of course the first two were short lived, yet four children out of it all. The last marriage was the best, as far as close fellowship with God.  The most horrible thing happened that no mother or wife would ever want to happen.  Sorry, unmentionable, but none the less, you wouldn't want to hear it.  I prayed for unification of the family, and God worked mightedly.  It was as though to say, here's your chance to come to me this time in order for my glory to shine.  It did.  No matter what, there was spiritual hearing that helped me to deal with problems from this incident, conversations in other rooms.  I would find things, and also there were christian shows on that were exactly the subject matter.  

I had given up teaching Sunday school.  My class was huge, I was asked to pray about it, and I was sure by the movement within my heart, my family came first. Besides, all my kids got saved in it anyway. All my children and husband were saved also.  That's the wonder of it all.  I learned that I needed to continue to ask God to keep me close to Him, and I began thanking God for the trials, and giving Him glory before He even showed His work with them. I never mistrusted His love for us anyway, nor His movement in my life.  The family was a mess, and there was a lot that suffered for four years after that.

Ultimately, I was buying a five acre lot with two homes, and many out houses for numerous purposes, and a stable. It was old, small scale, but cool. All had left the roost except the youngest daughter, and before we had moved my husband began doing drugs.  I guess the temptation after he had much guilt was the ticket for escape.  Alas, he went down the tubes, no reaching, finding every excuse there was to stay away and hate anything to do with God.  Needless to say, I left that land and those homes, something we both dreamed of and thought we would never have.  And it was all in my name.  I had a choice, God layed it right before me.  But there was another choice.  Leave because my husband was dangerous, destroyed every bit of family, and my car, and what business I had left.

Riding on a bus, knowing eventually, I would lose all memories for the third time, with only $33.00 in my pocket, all I knew was that God provided the way for my daughter and I.  Selling what was left that my husband didn't sell, putting stuff in storage, and on property of neighbors in the hot hot heat in Florida, I was exhausted and down to 95 pounds, knowing that most of the food needed to go to my daughter on this three day trip.  

Arriving at my daughters, that was horrible.  They had to leave, and it didn't work out good after waiting all this time to see her, the second daughter was horrible to us, yelling, "Look where your God got you now",( obviously fallen away from the Lord ), as I left to a neighbors to get on my feet because it was horrible at her dark home.  God had blessed us with a christian family that treated us like their own.  I found a house, they gave me a van, and I had been working a good paying job.  Yes, look where God got me.
On top of all this I am physically affected by many things that I know will stay with me, yet some will soon be helped.  

My life has consisted of much more than this.  I can talk of being a victim ofcriminal offences as though Satan said here's some big ones on and on in my life . One professional told me that he would never have been able to live what I lived through and kept his life, and he was a christian.  It's alright though, it didn't bother me.  I just kept going with knowing I was saved, and God was there no matter what.  
 "In Him all things are possible"
I gave this testimony of not only initial spiritual salvation, but also soul salvation, because that's what it's all about for others to relate.  Everybody wants a good thing to happen, it takes a lifetime to accept a challenge instead of thinking it's a bad thing that's happening.  I just hope that if there's anybody out there that needs some questions answered to feel free to ask on this site.  It's only the world, and God can handle it all for us.  We are all in it together, and He loves us all.  Things just don't happen, they really do have a purpose.
Love, Peace, Joy, In Christ....Missy
asaph
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2003, 02:44:31 AM »

Thanks for sharing that missyann250. Jesus is truly in you and is greater than he that is in the world.

asaph
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2003, 04:55:54 AM »

Saved from drugs, purple mesc, acid, downers, pot, anthing and everything I could take.  Reading "Satan is Alive and Well on Planet Earth", with the book ending up on my chest as I folded my hands and prayed to God.  

Same here, and same book WOW!!! Thats Heavy

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
missyann250

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2003, 08:13:24 PM »

Thanks asaph, words of encouragement much needed in my world at this point, being attacked in every facet of life by the nasty dark world. leavin it up to the Almighty. Wink Small world, huh, brother love?  :DI don't even know if I totally agree with doctrine now in that book, but, I sure agree with the gospel, the only thing that matters in this world, and look how it brought unity once again!
See ya guys.
Brother Love
Gold Member

"FAITH ALONE IN CHRIST ALONE"

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2003, 04:33:51 AM »

Wink Small world, huh, brother love?  :DI don't even know if I totally agree with doctrine now in that book, but, I sure agree with the gospel, the only thing that matters in this world, and look how it brought unity once again!
See ya guys.

Yes it is. I dont agree at all with Hal now, but I am thankful for the gospel like you.

Brother Love Smiley

THINGS THAT DIFFER By C.R. Stam
Read it on line for "FREE"

http://www.geocities.com/protestantscot/ttd/ttd_chap1.html

<Smiley))><
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2003, 08:42:40 AM »

Saved from drugs, purple mesc, acid, downers, pot, anthing and everything I could take.  Reading "Satan is Alive and Well on Planet Earth", with the book ending up on my chest as I folded my hands and prayed to God.  After many bible studies that I hated, I then understood.  I got to like the fun, but the belief was not evident until I read that book.  A heavy thing lifted off me as I layed in my bed, and decided to open my eyes before anything else might happen.  That was enough.

Married, married, and married again.  Of course the first two were short lived, yet four children out of it all. The last marriage was the best, as far as close fellowship with God.  The most horrible thing happened that no mother or wife would ever want to happen.  Sorry, unmentionable, but none the less, you wouldn't want to hear it.  I prayed for unification of the family, and God worked mightedly.  It was as though to say, here's your chance to come to me this time in order for my glory to shine.  It did.  No matter what, there was spiritual hearing that helped me to deal with problems from this incident, conversations in other rooms.  I would find things, and also there were christian shows on that were exactly the subject matter.  

I had given up teaching Sunday school.  My class was huge, I was asked to pray about it, and I was sure by the movement within my heart, my family came first. Besides, all my kids got saved in it anyway. All my children and husband were saved also.  That's the wonder of it all.  I learned that I needed to continue to ask God to keep me close to Him, and I began thanking God for the trials, and giving Him glory before He even showed His work with them. I never mistrusted His love for us anyway, nor His movement in my life.  The family was a mess, and there was a lot that suffered for four years after that.

Ultimately, I was buying a five acre lot with two homes, and many out houses for numerous purposes, and a stable. It was old, small scale, but cool. All had left the roost except the youngest daughter, and before we had moved my husband began doing drugs.  I guess the temptation after he had much guilt was the ticket for escape.  Alas, he went down the tubes, no reaching, finding every excuse there was to stay away and hate anything to do with God.  Needless to say, I left that land and those homes, something we both dreamed of and thought we would never have.  And it was all in my name.  I had a choice, God layed it right before me.  But there was another choice.  Leave because my husband was dangerous, destroyed every bit of family, and my car, and what business I had left.

Riding on a bus, knowing eventually, I would lose all memories for the third time, with only $33.00 in my pocket, all I knew was that God provided the way for my daughter and I.  Selling what was left that my husband didn't sell, putting stuff in storage, and on property of neighbors in the hot hot heat in Florida, I was exhausted and down to 95 pounds, knowing that most of the food needed to go to my daughter on this three day trip.  

Arriving at my daughters, that was horrible.  They had to leave, and it didn't work out good after waiting all this time to see her, the second daughter was horrible to us, yelling, "Look where your God got you now",( obviously fallen away from the Lord ), as I left to a neighbors to get on my feet because it was horrible at her dark home.  God had blessed us with a christian family that treated us like their own.  I found a house, they gave me a van, and I had been working a good paying job.  Yes, look where God got me.
On top of all this I am physically affected by many things that I know will stay with me, yet some will soon be helped.  

My life has consisted of much more than this.  I can talk of being a victim ofcriminal offences as though Satan said here's some big ones on and on in my life . One professional told me that he would never have been able to live what I lived through and kept his life, and he was a christian.  It's alright though, it didn't bother me.  I just kept going with knowing I was saved, and God was there no matter what.  
 "In Him all things are possible"
I gave this testimony of not only initial spiritual salvation, but also soul salvation, because that's what it's all about for others to relate.  Everybody wants a good thing to happen, it takes a lifetime to accept a challenge instead of thinking it's a bad thing that's happening.  I just hope that if there's anybody out there that needs some questions answered to feel free to ask on this site.  It's only the world, and God can handle it all for us.  We are all in it together, and He loves us all.  Things just don't happen, they really do have a purpose.
Love, Peace, Joy, In Christ....Missy

Thanks

Grace and Peace

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
missyann250

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2003, 04:08:10 AM »

I fell into the depth of Spirit
bending to the flow of wisdom
He cupped me through the stream
and lifted me above earth's folly.
Do I not remove myself
from the echos of past falling?
No, He refreshes my heart
remembrance of His river,
life given in that depth of Spirit.
drink steady my bretheren
of that which you ask
gulp thirsting for that
God does give.
Love, in my Lord Jesus Christ
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the