Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 04:04:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Pain of soul
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pain of soul  (Read 1012 times)
ivan

God`s servant.

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2004, 09:56:53 AM »

Cry We got a letter  from student of our  Bible Correspondent School which shocked us by the frankness. I ask  your prayer for his.

Hello, Oftentimes wanted to write to you, now I write in a hope, that you will print my letter in  bulletin.
 I hope that, reading my letter, brothers will behave more good to the wives, and sisters more attentive will look closely to chosen one.

My name is Tanya, I am 34 years. I am the 2 groups invalid of heavy disease (epilepsy).
   First time I made a match and lived with a husband 10 years, and only death separated us. I was along with a very young child. At that time, a young brother   began to visit our church. He arrived from the Donetsk region. He offered to me to created family.  I agreed with gladness, because he was believer. But my  gladness was short. He embarked on education of my son. He beat   him for business and at a loose end, referring of Bible: It is «so written in Parables». He  blew up large scandals on every little things. Every day I heard the insults from him, stood humiliations and offenses.
 we never prayed with him together, because he has not counted me for a believer. Called me a cripple but I   forgave him. I gave him the birth of 2 sons. All births got through the operation, but even it did not change his relation  to me. He constantly spoke with me in the promoted tone, required that I have named him a mister. I lived so with him  5 years, every day wiping tears.
  But once he came home and said that never loved me and does not love, and came to love other woman and leaves from family.
  He  said still: « I thought that believers can live without senses, and I need carnal love. I want to love and be favourite».
  Until now he considers itself as a believer. I as a believer released him with a world.    Now I am along o with three children.   Disappointments, pain and emptiness are in a soul. Really all brothers the believers are such? How to believe people now?    

Please pray for Tanya. Cry
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 11:15:30 PM »

Hmm.  Okay.  Thank you, Ivan.  Pray for Tanya.   Smiley

In Jesus' Name...
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2004, 12:21:45 AM »

Praying for Tanya. May God comfort her and give her the strength to overcome her illness and the burdens of taking care of 3 children alone.

It is terrible what Tanya's husband did. I do not believe that Tanya's husband was a christian.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the