Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:30:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286826 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  War in Iraq is Putting USA at Greater Risk
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: War in Iraq is Putting USA at Greater Risk  (Read 2421 times)
Tim Vaughan

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2004, 11:15:31 AM »

United states has signed a 2 year contract with Israel so we can get oil from Israel.

Huh
Kalthzar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2004, 01:54:39 PM »

Thanks for the info.  Smiley

"Men speak of killing time when time slowly killing them"
"We make war that we may live in peace"
"Practical politics consists in ignoring the facts"
"Everyone's quick to blame the Alien"
"Multiplication vexes me, Division is as bad, The ru
Pastor Roger
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2004, 03:52:48 PM »

That is a myth that America is hated more than ever we have always been hated equal with Israel by terriost.There hatred is still the same hatred it hasn't increased or decreased against USA or Israel. Also we are not totally Dependent of Iraqi oil. The United States hardly get oil from Iraqi anymore Texas and other Eastern states in the United states has signed a 2 year contract with Israel so we can get oil from Israel. War has little effect on the gas prices i would say all the hurricanes and disasters in Florida and other islands has caused the price of oil to sky rocketed. I read somewhere i dont remeber where where we only get 43% or 45% of oil from Iraq that is not much oil. We are still dependent on our own country and possibly Russia.

http://www.zionoil.org/sitemap.htm

I agree with your comments on hatred of the U.S. and oil from Iraq. We get less than 1% of our oil from Iraq.

However the contract that you speak of with Israel is not true. Israel has an oil shortage due to an oil embargo by the oil-rich Arab states of the middle-east. Some 80% of Israels oil is bought from Russia, the rest on the market from Rotterdam and from Egypt. In Aug 2003 they were exploring the re-opening of a pipeline from Iraq to Israel to help alleviate this problem.

WolfBrother

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2004, 03:59:18 PM »

My Opinion

Teddy Roosevelt had the correct idea.  Walk softly but carry a big stick.  He had been known to use the big stick.  We need to follow his lead a bit stonger than we have.

Maybe like taking one of the hot spot cities (Fallujah (sp??)) and starting at the top right and work down to the bottom left and when done, NOT LEAVE ONE BLACKENED STONE STANDING ON ANOTHER.

WolfBrother
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Matthew 7:3
Tim Vaughan

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2004, 07:56:48 PM »

Maybe like taking one of the hot spot cities (Fallujah (sp??)) and starting at the top right and work down to the bottom left and when done, NOT LEAVE ONE BLACKENED STONE STANDING ON ANOTHER.

Well, that sounds very Christian. Let's kill a quarter million women and children to prove we've "liberated" Iraq. Then the entire Mideast will stop fighting against us.
Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2004, 09:45:27 PM »

The US was attacked b/c it supports Israel.

Our being in Iraq is about Israel.

Sulfurdolphin

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2004, 12:31:16 AM »

Actually Pastor Rogers i read this summer that Israel found some new oil discovered. Gave 2 websites at the end of this post.

Zion Oil & Gas Inc. plans to go public.

On July 15, the energy company filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering of stock.

Zion's U.S. headquarters are in Dallas. The company is based in Herzliya, Israel.

According to the filing, Zion's common stock will be priced at $5 per share on the Nasdaq market. Zion hopes to sell between 1.2 million and 5 million shares, worth between $6 million and $25 million.

Zion's registration statement described its stock offering as "very risky."

"We plan to spend most of the money raised to prepare for and drill one or more 'wildcat' oil and gas exploratory wells in the state of Israel," the registration statement said. "Your investment will be subject to a combination of the highest risks associated with new ventures, oil and gas exploration and political uncertainty."

Zion plans to drill at least one well for oil and gas in the Joseph Reef area of Israel bordering the West Bank between Haifa and Tel Aviv.

Zion recorded total audited capitalization $490,846 as of Dec. 31, 2002.

The company listed 72 shareholders of record as of July 11. Chairman and CEO John M. Brown currently owns 69.5% of Zion; director Ralph DeVore owns 18.1%.

http://dallasgotcha100journals.com/dallas/stories/2003/07/14/daily28.html

ISRAEL OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY UPDATE

http://www.zionoil.org/update.htm

Pastor Roger
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2004, 01:26:38 AM »

Actually Pastor Rogers i read this summer that Israel found some new oil discovered. Gave 2 websites at the end of this post.

Zion Oil & Gas Inc. plans to go public.

On July 15, the energy company filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering of stock.

Zion's U.S. headquarters are in Dallas. The company is based in Herzliya, Israel.

According to the filing, Zion's common stock will be priced at $5 per share on the Nasdaq market. Zion hopes to sell between 1.2 million and 5 million shares, worth between $6 million and $25 million.

Zion's registration statement described its stock offering as "very risky."

"We plan to spend most of the money raised to prepare for and drill one or more 'wildcat' oil and gas exploratory wells in the state of Israel," the registration statement said. "Your investment will be subject to a combination of the highest risks associated with new ventures, oil and gas exploration and political uncertainty."

Zion plans to drill at least one well for oil and gas in the Joseph Reef area of Israel bordering the West Bank between Haifa and Tel Aviv.

Zion recorded total audited capitalization $490,846 as of Dec. 31, 2002.

The company listed 72 shareholders of record as of July 11. Chairman and CEO John M. Brown currently owns 69.5% of Zion; director Ralph DeVore owns 18.1%.

http://dallasgotcha100journals.com/dallas/stories/2003/07/14/daily28.html

ISRAEL OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY UPDATE

http://www.zionoil.org/update.htm

I had heard that they were looking there but didn't know that any oil was found. Thanks for the info.

Sulfurdolphin

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2004, 09:53:15 AM »

Your welcome Pastor Rogers  Smiley

Michael
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the