Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:18:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286826 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Greetings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 1589 times)
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2004, 11:14:56 PM »

Hi. I've been a christian for 5 years. I have a hard time being social and, therefore, I am alone most of the time. I also have problems talking to people at my local church. For 5 years, I've never really had a close christian family where I can share my burdens and ask questions. I hope I can get that here.  
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2004, 06:21:14 AM »

Hi. I've been a christian for 5 years. I have a hard time being social and, therefore, I am alone most of the time. I also have problems talking to people at my local church. For 5 years, I've never really had a close christian family where I can share my burdens and ask questions. I hope I can get that here.  

Oklahoma Howdy to felix102,

I've already seen your other post involving astral projection and out of body experiences. Those would not be questions that Christians discuss. However, we do discuss a host of Christian topics, and you are most welcome to join in.

Tom

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 11:59:02 AM »

Good to have you here!
I also have a hard time socializing; the folks here have become an important part of my life, and somehow, by "virtual" fellowship, I am drawing closer to the church family that I actually see every week.

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 01:44:40 AM »

I'm glad i'm not the only one with the problem. I desprately needed someone to talk to. As a family, I hope we grow together in Christ.
ollie
Gold Member

Being born again, .....by the word of God,

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 07:46:11 AM »

Hello,

Welcome.

Ollie

Support your local Christian.
HARLEY57

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2006, 04:45:05 PM »

I know that Jesus is the savior of the world. I am still going to try to Out of Body Experience, Pray for me I want to answer a few questions and maybe expose a few lies too.  Harley 57
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2006, 04:48:25 PM »

I will be praying that you leave such things alone.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HARLEY57

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2006, 04:56:25 PM »

What will happen if I got there Out of Body and ask for Jesus to protect and show me what he wants me to see there and here ?
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2006, 05:00:10 PM »

Why mess in things that are of the devil to do that. You can ask Him right now through prayer without having to mess with such dangerous things.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
HARLEY57

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2006, 05:56:43 PM »

What would happen if I did? Was my question, I appreciate your concern, and thank you for it!!! I  have done many things people have said that can not be done!  I  Drove a race car with no sponsors AND , bought a condo at the same time ,  while making 6 dollars and hour 1992! I did red cross volunteer work, took 3 weeks off of work with no pay, in hurricane andrew aftermath, and kept my job1992, married my wife I met on the internet from the Philippines 2003, As Captain of a 26 foot fishing boat, I saved the boat trying to resuce me, in 6 foot seas by KICKING it away at the right moment 2004,Yes it happened, all these things I praised Jesus for allowing  me to do. I will try the simple imagination I was given to see my self into these situations to get to the other side.

Why must I now not trust him to help me now?

chris in maine
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 06:19:05 PM »

What would happen if I did? Was my question, I appreciate your concern, and thank you for it!!! I  have done many things people have said that can not be done!  I  Drove a race car with no sponsors AND , bought a condo at the same time ,  while making 6 dollars and hour 1992! I did red cross volunteer work, took 3 weeks off of work with no pay, in hurricane andrew aftermath, and kept my job1992, married my wife I met on the internet from the Philippines 2003, As Captain of a 26 foot fishing boat, I saved the boat trying to resuce me, in 6 foot seas by KICKING it away at the right moment 2004,Yes it happened, all these things I praised Jesus for allowing  me to do. I will try the simple imagination I was given to see my self into these situations to get to the other side.

Why must I now not trust him to help me now?

chris in maine

Hello Harley57,

Quite simply and bluntly, we don't teach, promote, or defend the things of the devil here, nor do we allow anyone to. So, please take this as a nice way of saying these things are not welcome here, and they are not permitted here.

If you want to talk about something else, you are most welcome.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »

I know that Jesus is the savior of the world. I am still going to try to Out of Body Experience, Pray for me I want to answer a few questions and maybe expose a few lies too.  Harley 57
I would leave the works of satan, alone if I was you Harley. This is a Christian forum, and we don't allow the works of satan here! What you are thinking about is just the devils work. That goes against the forum rules. So please read the rules to the forum.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the