Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:43:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286826 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  What is happening in the world June 1 - 7 2010!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What is happening in the world June 1 - 7 2010!!  (Read 6888 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2010, 06:49:59 PM »

Ahmadinejad: Further aggression will end Zionist regime

At memorial marking 21st anniversary of Ayatollah Khomeini's death, Iranian president says 'With God's help thousands of flotillas from all over the world will sail to Gaza'

Dudi Cohen
Published:    06.04.10, 12:28 / Israel News

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Friday that the Israeli commando raid on the international flotilla off Gaza's shores was "barbaric" and called for dismantling the Zionist regime.

He warned that any further aggression by Israel "would bring about the demise of the Zionist regime."

Speaking before tens of thousands of people at a memorial marking the 21st anniversary of Ayatollah Khomeini's death, Ahmadinejad said, "The Zionist regime's crimes are not perpetrated because it is strong, but because it is weak. They are crazy. They cannot control themselves."

Ahmadinejad expressed hope that more aid flotillas will make their way to Gaza in light of Monday's "achievement."

"Everyone should know that with God's help thousands of flotillas from all over the world will sail (to Gaza) with peace-lovers and give freedom and peace to mankind," he said.

Ahmadinejad warned that Israeli is planning to attack Gaza. "To make up for their past mistakes and to restore their force – the Zionists are planning another attack on Gaza," said the presidents.

The tens of thousands on hand chanted "Death to Israel".

Addressing the possibility of fresh UN sanctions aimed at curbing Iran's nuclear program, Ahmadinejad said, "We are not afraid of their (West's) fake power. With the help of God we will realize our nation's rights, even though their decisions are only on paper."

The Iranian president also warned the country's opposition against straying from the path of the founder of the Islamic Revolution.

Ahmadinejad told the crowd that those "who deviate from the Imam's path will be banished by the people." The speech comes days ahead of the opposition's mass rally planned on the anniversary of last June's disputed presidential election.

Ahmadinejad: Further aggression will end Zionist regime

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2010, 06:54:50 PM »

01 June 2010 ]
Deplores lack of access to holy places
Vatican calls Israel occupation ‘injustice’

A Vatican document leaked Tuesday calls the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territories a "political injustice," Italy's ANSA news agency reported.

The occupation is a "political injustice imposed on the Palestinians," the Vatican says, according to extracts quoted by ANSA.

"The Israeli occupation of the Palestinian territories makes daily life difficult for freedom of movement, the economy and social and religious life," the text says.

The Instrumentum Laboris, a working document on an upcoming synod of bishops on the Middle East, was embargoed for release until Sunday, when Pope Benedict XVI was to present it during a visit to Cyprus.

ANSA's report came as Israel drew worldwide condemnation for a deadly commando raid on Monday against a flotilla of boats laden with humanitarian aid for occupied Gaza, which has been under an Israeli blockade since 2007.

Vatican spokesman Ciro Benedettini declined to comment on the report when contacted by AFP.

The Vatican document deplores lack of "access to holy places, dependent on military permits accorded to some (and) refused to others for security reasons," ANSA said.

It adds: "Some fundamentalist Christian groups cite the Holy Scriptures to defend the political injustice imposed on the Palestinians, making even more delicate the position of Arab Christians," the 40-page document says.

The paper was compiled over several months, focusing on the situation of Christians living in the Middle East with the Palestinian issue as a backdrop, ANSA said.

The synod is set for October 10-24 at the Vatican.

Benedict, who will visit Cyprus from Friday to Sunday, will hand over the document to a 12-member pre-synod council during an open-air mass in the Cypriot capital.

Vatican calls Israel occupation ‘injustice’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I'm not politically correct and I will not bow down to their diatribe.

Let's face it folks. The Vatican is just plain Wrong on this one. If they would study their History in the very Book they claim to be the source of truth (Bible) instead of trying to rewrite it, then it would be perfectly clear that Israel was there first.

How does one occupy a place they owned first?

Satan has a grasp on this world and it's worldly ways. Many will be deceived.

Stand firm my brothers and sisters in Christ, for the time is coming soon when the full truth shall be revealed to all and every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. And what a day, that will be.............

AMEN!!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2010, 06:57:11 PM »

Rabbinical Council of Judea and Samaria; Flotilla Clash Similar to Gog and Magog Prophecy
06/03/10
by Gil Ronen

The Rabbinical Council of Judea and Samaria issued a statement Thursday in which it said that the results of the incident in which Israel intercepted a flotilla trying to break the naval blockade of Gaza seem like the Biblical description of "the beginning of the Gog and Magog process where the world is against us, but which ends with the third and final redemption."

The statement explained that while secular Zionism always wants Israel to be beloved by other nations, “the legitimacy of our people is not derived from the nations of the world and their poisonous traditions, rather from the Torah of Israel which teaches us that [Israel] 'is a people that shall dwell alone, and shall not be reckoned among the nations'" (Numbers 23:9). They emphasized that there is no reason to be alarmed by the world's condemnation as it is a predicted result of fear of Israel's success.

The Council blessed the soldiers of the IDF and called for the formation of an emergency unity government that will lead the nation from a position of strength.

The Council was formed by Rabbi Zalman Melamed of Beit El and includes leading religious Zionist rabbis who are the spiritual leaders of communities in Judea and Samaria.

'Gog and Magog' is a reference is to chapters 38 and 39 in the book of Ezekiel, a part of which is read on the intermediate Sabbath of Sukkot (Tabernacles). These chapters describe a vision of a war where the world is united against Israel that will precede the final redemption of Israel and the world. The prophecy's symbolism involves a prince called Gog of Magog, leader of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal, who leads a coalition that includes Persia (Iran), Cush, Phut, Gomer, and Beit Togarmah against Israel. There are various opinions regarding the modern identity of these nations.

As a sampling of passages from Ezekiel 39 shows, the prophesy predicts that the coalition will be defeated by Israel, at a time following Israel's gathering from its exile:

And thou, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say: Thus saith the Lord G-d: Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal; and I will turn thee about and lead thee on, and will cause thee to come up from the uttermost parts of the north; and I will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel; and I will smite thy bow out of thy left hand, and will cause thine arrows to fall out of thy right hand. Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the peoples that are with thee; I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort and to the beasts of the field, to be devoured.

(...)

Therefore thus saith the Lord G-d: Now will I bring back the captivity of Jacob, and have compassion upon the whole house of Israel; and I will be jealous for My holy name. And they shall bear their shame, and all their breach of faith which they have committed against Me, when they shall dwell safely in their land, and none shall make them afraid; when I have brought them back from the peoples, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations.

And they shall know that I am the Lord their G-d, in that I caused them to go into captivity among the nations, and have gathered them unto their own land; and I will leave none of them any more there; neither will I hide My face any more from them; for I have poured out My spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord G-d.'

The dramatic flotilla incident and the international reactions to it have sparked intense emotion, and unusual unity, among the Jewish public in Israel.

Rabbinical Council of Judea and Samaria; Flotilla Clash Similar to Gog and Magog Prophecy

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2010, 06:58:42 PM »

Turks Help Hamas Welcome Anti-Israel Ships

by Hillel Fendel
05/06/10

Turkish aid is instrumental in helping Hamas clean and prepare the Gaza port, in preparation for the arrival of the anti-Israel protest flotilla later this month.

Pro-PLO organizations in Europe that have aligned themselves with Hamas are planning a flotilla of aid to the Gaza Strip.  The coordinators of what some call the “ship intifada” want to avoid confrontation with Egypt, but appear to be seeking a confrontation with the Israeli navy, backed by media and diplomatic campaigns.

This past January, a senior Hamas operative in Britain named Muhammad Sawalha, who was involved in launching the previous flotilla, said the next convoy will avoid the type of confrontation that occurred the previous time with Egypt, and that next time, “the confrontation will be directly with the Zionist enemy itself on the high seas.”

Swiss MP Josef Zisyadis, one of several European MPs and UN personnel who will be on the ships, together with nearly 600 others, threatened that “if Israel tries to stop the ships, we will sue her in European courts.”

The major organizations and personalities involved in organizing the flotilla are IHH, an Islamic-oriented human rights organization in Turkey; a European organization named The European Campaign to End the Siege on Gaza; and the international “Free Gaza” organization that rails against the Israeli “blockade” of Gaza. In addition, the Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC), based in Ramat HaSharon, Israel, states that pro-PLO activists from Sweden and Greece have purchased two ships for the flotilla, and Hamas supporters in Britain – including MP George Galloway - are also involved in organizing the upcoming flotilla and others.

Arutz-7’s Haggai Huberman reports that Turkish elements are helping to clean and deepen the port, in preparing for the arrival of the ships. “Free Gaza” and IHH are coordinating among the various organizations that are taking part in the flotilla and accompanying propaganda campaign.

The ships plan to deliver building materials, medical equipment, school briefcases and even caravans – mobile homes without wheels – for the Hamas-run entity in Gaza.

One of the ships, from Malaysia, will be loaded in Ireland with items donated by citizens in Ireland, Scotland, Britain and elsewhere. It will leave Ireland next week, and will meet up with the other ships in the Mediterranean, from where they will continue on towards Gaza.

Turks Help Hamas Welcome Anti-Israel Ships

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2010, 11:17:33 PM »

Hello Brother Bob,

I just noticed this thread and look forward to reading it in detail, but I must get some rest first. Thanks sincerely for all of this news.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2010, 01:38:04 AM »

Israel, Leviathan gas find spurts optimism
By SHARON WROBEL
06/04/2010 06:17

The Leviathan natural-gas site off the Haifa shore could be twice the size of the Tamar prospect, the largest gas discovery globally in 2009, and position Israel as a gas exporter in coming years, US oil operator Noble Energy Inc. said Thursday.

“Today is a day of celebration for all of us. The State of Israel is an energy independent country,” Yitzhak Tshuva, controlling shareholder of Delek Group, said Thursday. Delek is a partner in the Leviathan natural-gas find through its subsidiaries Avner Oil and Gas LP and Delek Drilling LP, who each own 22.67 percent.

“The preliminary results of the 3-D seismic survey of the Leviathan structure published by Noble Energy Inc. are exceeding all of our expectations,” he said. “The results will strengthen the country’s economy. In these difficult times, Israel needs more than ever support and geopolitical power opposite other countries in the world.”

In addition to the gas potential at the Leviathan site, the results of a seismic survey had indicated signs of oil at greater depth, Tshuva said..

Noble Energy, which owns 39.66% of the Amit and Rachel licenses forming the Leviathan gas find, announced Thursday the site would be its next exploration target in the region. Based on the seismic survey, Noble Energy said the Leviathan prospect might hold 16 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, with a 50% chance of geological success.

“The option for exporting natural gas has become much more realistic,” Delek Group CEO Asaf Bartfeld said Thursday. “We may be able to supply the European market and the Far East, where demand is highest. Though, of course, at this point, we are waiting to drill and to try and confirm the gas.”

Referring to initial interpretation of 2-D and 3-D seismic data, Noble Energy has estimated resource potential on its eastern Mediterranean sites to be in excess of 30 trillion cubic feet of natural gas.

“In March, when I was last in Israel, I said that Noble Energy planned to be here for decades to come,” Noble Energy chairman and CEO Charles Davidson said Thursday. “I am thrilled that today’s announcement substantiates the potential of a new and significant energy basin in the eastern Mediterranean, which, if successful, could position Israel as a potential energy exporter in future years.

“I would like to congratulate the State of Israel on the discoveries of the last year and a half, which have the potential to strengthen the economy and security of Israel. Noble is honored to be working with our Israeli partners in this historic development.”

In January 2009, the discovery of the natural-gas field 90 kilometers offshore from Haifa, known as Tamar, in which Noble Energy has a 36% working interest, was made by the US-Israel consortium including the Delek Group, through its subsidiaries Delek Drilling and Avner Oil Exploration, Isramco Negev 2, Dor Gas Exploration. Tamar is the largest exploration discovery in Noble Energy’s history, which last year also discovered a natural-gas field at Dalit with gas reserves estimated at 500 billion cubic feet.

“The Leviathan exploration has the potential of being twice the size of Tamar, which was the largest gas discovery globally in 2009,” Richard Gussow, a research analyst at Deutsche Bank, said Thursday.

In addition, Noble Energy confirmed Thursday that the Tamar project remains on schedule for sanction in 2010 and first gas production sales in 2012. Noble Energy on Wednesday increased its expectations for gross recoverable gas resources at Tamar by 33% to 8.4 trillion cubic feet as a result of updated reservoir studies.

“This year we have undertaken significant capital projects to help maintain a high Mari-B deliverability through 2012, and we are working hard to enable Tamar first gas sales late in that same year,” Davidson said.

Noble Energy’s discoveries could provide about 35 years of Israel’s natural-gas needs at projected 2012 demand rates. The capital investment for Tamar is estimated at $2.8 billion.

“With the Tamar project expected to supply Israel with its natural-gas needs for the next three decades, a discovery at Leviathan, should there be one, would be earmarked for export,” Gussow said. “This would likely be through LNG [liquefied natural gas], a long-term process that we believe would take at least six years and would require heavy investment.

“Delek has spoken of Asia as a target market due to the current high prices there, and we believe that the Atlantic market would also be targeted due to Europe’s desire to reduce reliance on Russian gas.”

Leviathan gas find spurts optimism

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2010, 02:00:09 AM »

The Bible talks about oil, and Israel. Below you will find a few of those verses.

Deuteronomy 32:13 He made him ride on the high places of the earth, that he might eat the increase of the fields; and he made him to suck honey out of the rock, and oil out of the flinty rock;

Deuteronomy 33:24 And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.

God warned us that Israel would be blessed in the last days.
Deuteronomy 33:19 They shall call the people unto the mountain; there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand.
What is usually found in the seas and in the deserts in the Middle East, Gas and Oil. Zion Oil and Gas, founded by John Brown received its first onshore exploration license in 2000. Brown came to Israel in the 1980’s with the belief that a massive oil discovery for Israel was predicted in the pages of the Bible. With nothing but his Bible and his faith John Brown began his quest for Israel’s oil. The company now holds 162,000 acres under license in Northern Israel.

Remember, everything that was written in Scripture has been fulfilled and will be fulfilled in the future!!

eschator83

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2010, 08:32:48 AM »

I very much appreciate your time and effort to help keep us informed.  This certainly seems to me to be one of the most dangerous developments in the world today.  Hopefully Christians can unite in actively praying for peace, and understanding, and compromise, but sadly it is difficult to imagine much further Christian unity.  I am curious to learn what your hopes are.
Perhaps Israel might accept endorsement by Turkey, or some other nation, of vessels subject to intermittent Israeli inspection. Wouldn't it be nice to see the UN do something useful, for a change, perhaps inspecting the ships at some location--Turkey, or on the high seas--maybe the US could help there--or on land in Gaza.
Hopefully, most Christians will pray that all governments will fulfill their obligation to protect their law-abiding citizens, and control their evil-doers.  I believe the US must do all it can to support Israel and oppose terrorism, anarchism, and universalism, or we will see a prompt and abrupt end to both freedom and Christianity.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2010, 08:47:29 AM »

Hello eschator83,

Praying and attempting to achieve those goals are indeed things that we should be doing. True Christians will and are unifying in this already. There are many today that call themselves Christian that are not. According to scripture though we know that all nations will be coming up against Israel.

The majority of the UN consists of muslims so I am fairly sure of who they will side on. Turkey does not want to relent to Israel or anyone else for inspections of any of their ships. They want free reign to deliver whatever they wish to the Gaza strip.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2010, 08:59:44 AM »

White House linked to flotilla organizers
Israel official ties president's adviser to controversial 'Free Gaza Movement'

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=162377

Keep in mind, too, that the WH made Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu enter in through a servants entrance when he visited there last, unlike any other dignitaries that have visited.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2010, 02:21:35 PM »

I very much appreciate your time and effort to help keep us informed.  This certainly seems to me to be one of the most dangerous developments in the world today.  Hopefully Christians can unite in actively praying for peace, and understanding, and compromise, but sadly it is difficult to imagine much further Christian unity.  I am curious to learn what your hopes are.
Perhaps Israel might accept endorsement by Turkey, or some other nation, of vessels subject to intermittent Israeli inspection. Wouldn't it be nice to see the UN do something useful, for a change, perhaps inspecting the ships at some location--Turkey, or on the high seas--maybe the US could help there--or on land in Gaza.
Hopefully, most Christians will pray that all governments will fulfill their obligation to protect their law-abiding citizens, and control their evil-doers.  I believe the US must do all it can to support Israel and oppose terrorism, anarchism, and universalism, or we will see a prompt and abrupt end to both freedom and Christianity.

Hello eschator83,

I see this is your first post, and I want to welcome you.

We're happy to have you with us. Before I forget, I'll answer your question about personal messages. Personal messages are turned off because of abuse (i.e. advertising, scams, con games, inappropriate links, etc. reported). Personal messages have never been moderated or even looked at, so it became necessary to turn them off and protect our members.

You asked some great questions in your first post. First, what I would hope for and what God's Word says will happen in these last days of this Age of Grace are two different things. As an example, I would also hope that Christians would do more, unite, and share the Gospel of the Grace of God with urgency. I personally believe that the time is growing near for the Tribulation Period to be ushered in. Many children are falling away from the faith of their mothers and fathers, just as the Bible says they will. I also consider an important distinction between self-professed Christians and real Christians. I think that real Christians are trying harder than ever to share the Good News and be of service to God in whatever way He Wills. It's apparent that there are fewer of us willing to serve God by the day. At the same time, persecution (including death) of Christians is escalating around the world. Things are rapidly changing even in our part of the world. Signs around the world indicate that things are getting ripe for the one-world false church and other global activities that are mentioned in Bible Prophecy. It appears that many have simply paid lip-service to God and warmed church pews for the wrong reasons. I realize how negative this sounds, but the Bible clearly foretells these things.

If these are the last days of this Age of Grace, things are going to get much worse - not better. I don't know or even guess when the Tribulation Period will begin, but it does appear to be drawing near. Israel is the center stage in Bible Prophecy, and Israel is currently the center stage in world events. Frankly, it appears that we are watching Bible Prophecy about to unfold before our very eyes. There must be a major war involving Israel and a false 7 year peace treaty according to Bible Prophecy. The Middle East is already a powder keg with the fuse lit. In terms of Bible Prophecy, I think the best way we can express "when" is at God's Appointed Time. Regardless of how one expresses "when", we should know that all of Bible Prophecy will be fulfilled perfectly and completely. If we open our eyes, we should easily be able to see that the world is in a downhill plunge into evil and chaos. This obviously includes our part of the world. When God's Time Comes, no combination of powers will be able to slow or stop the events foretold in His Word.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2010, 02:29:27 PM »

White House linked to flotilla organizers
Israel official ties president's adviser to controversial 'Free Gaza Movement'

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=162377

Keep in mind, too, that the WH made Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu enter in through a servants entrance when he visited there last, unlike any other dignitaries that have visited.

Brother, this makes me very sad, but this and worse should be expected of this administration. As Christians, I think that the best we can do is pray for Israel and support Israel in any way that we can. Sadly, the administration of our country is evil and corrupt. Our worst enemies are in Washington, D.C. running the country. I know - I'm singing to the choir.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2010, 03:10:51 PM »

And it's a choir that loves to hear someone else singing the same tune.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2010, 09:19:15 PM »

Hello eschator83, and welcome to Christiansunite forum. I also look forwards to reading more of your posts.

I know what I hope will happen but, I also know what the Bible says, will happen. My prayers go out several times a day for Israel, and Jews in the world. Christians should be praying for one another, and for those that are lost. Just as the Bible tells us of falling away.

I doubt, the UN (Usless Nations) does to much, except issue a remand against Israel. That is something the UN does normally, when every they don't like when Israel protects herself.

Quote from: eschator83
I believe the US must do all it can to support Israel and oppose terrorism, anarchism, and universalism.

All I can say is, AMEN!!

Quote from: eschator83
or we will see a prompt and abrupt end to both freedom and Christianity.

And I think we are already seeing that happen with our current President in office. I also have my own feelings that Mr. Obama, is a illegal immigrant, and can not hold office of the Presidency, of the United States. I also think that Barry, is also a muslim, just by his actions we have been seeing.

The people of America are paying a high price for their sins and their sins are legion. The Lord, will not be mocked. No government exists and no individual rules, except what He allows.

Isaiah 59: 6-8 "Their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands. Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths. The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.”

History, both secular and Biblical, is replete with examples of recalcitrant sin laden peoples being inflicted by the Lord with leaders who have decimated and destroyed the masses that they deceivingly purported to represent for good and just reasons. Some of these were black of heart and viciously disposed and others were simply bumbling idiots, either way they led their nations and those who populated them to destruction and ruin.

There are no secular solutions for a spiritual disease. The bums will not be thrown out they are where they are for a reason, and if they should drop by the wayside they will simply be replaced with those who are equally perverse. All too often I have hear others say that the Lord helps those who help themselves, this is absolutely a lie. The truth is that the Lord delivers those who do His bidding and who rely on Him in all things.

Jeremiah 17:5 “Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”

A righteous and virtuous people can expect righteous government and virtuous leaders; an unwholesome and iniquitous people can expect the same unwholesomeness from those who rule over them. The last three government administrations amplify that fact. The unholy trio, Clinton, Bush, and Obama have brought this nation and its people to a precipice overlooking an abyss, all were, during their tenure, liars and deceivers and upholders of vice and personal corruption. They have piped a Godless recalcitrant people down a crooked road to an imminent demise.

An adoring liberal-socialist media and the mindless believers in Obama as savior have made much of his alleged brilliance, he is in fact possessed of an entirely normal intellect and is neither brilliant nor possessed of a mentally superior adeptness. He is entirely one-dimensional and incapable of thinking in abstract terms.

His guiding light is his spouse who is what Jezebel was to Ahab, a not unintelligent evil spirit behind the throne. Michelle’s undisguised hatred of America and of the Caucasian race guides her thinking and that of her husband. There can be no doubt that she was the guiding light responsible for her mate’s Marxist political appointees.

If Mr. Obama were to read this, he would be greatly offended. Not by my allegations of his political intent and Marxist leanings, because he is very transparent in that regard and unashamed of his political bent, but my questioning of his alleged brilliance and his mental adeptness would irritate him immensely, in point of fact it would absolutely infuriate him as he is a complete and perfect Narcissist, a true lover of himself.

America will fall, but there is still hope for the people of America:
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
John 3:18 “He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2010, 09:22:14 PM »

Germany, Russia: We support new Iran nuke sanction
By Associated Press Writer Verena Schmitt-roschmann
Sat Jun 5, 1:58 pm ET

MESEBERG, Germany – Germany and Russia declared Saturday that the five world powers negotiating with Iran support a fresh set of international sanctions, and Chancellor Angela Merkel said they could pass soon.

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said at a news conference with Merkel that "agreement on the sanctions exists," despite the fact that "nobody wants sanctions."

"We hope the voice of the international community will be heard by the Iranian leadership," Medvedev said through the official German translator.

Merkel said sanctions could be passed by the United Nations Security Council "in the near future."

Russia has been traditionally opposed to sanctions for Iran, a longtime trade partner, but in recent months officials have shown less patience with Iran's refusal to stop enriching uranium and heed other council demands meant to reduce suspicions over its nuclear aims .

"I am very happy, that we can stand here jointly today and say that this is a joint position not only of the European Union, the United States of America and Russia, but also of China," Merkel said. "That is an important step the international community has made here."

Moscow has recently joined the other four U.N. Security Council members — the United States, China, Britain and France — to tentatively back a draft fourth set of U.N. sanctions against Iran.

"We have always taken a two-way approach, making offers, on the one hand, but, as there are no qualitative changes, on the other hand now the time has come that such sanctions must be adopted," Merkel said.

Medvedev said it is unacceptable "that one continues to act irresponsibly. One has to move toward the partners of the international community and it is only in this way that complicated issues can be solved."

Russia's president arrived Friday for a two-day visit to Germany to discuss a range of issues with Merkel.

The West is against an expansion of nuclear nations and suspects Iran is enriching uranium to build a nuclear warhead. Tehran denies this and insists on its right to a peaceful nuclear power program, but has frustrated the West over its failure to prove it.

Germany, Russia: We support new Iran nuke sanction

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the