Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:03:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Deep Thoughts
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Deep Thoughts  (Read 1663 times)
Kelly4Jesus

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 07:32:22 PM »

Now see, Feng Shui wouldn't work for me. I have to rearrange furniture. It is an OCD thing. I can't put things in one place for long. It just doesn't seem NORMAL.

I come from Massachusetts originally, so this doesn't work for me again. Reason being: We say LEFT, RIGHT, GO STRAIGHT, etc. We don't use North, South, East or West. My house would need a compass and I think that would offset the magnetic balance or something.

I hate goldfish. I don't like anything that has a memory of 3 seconds. Wait, what did I just say? I forgot.

Windchimes INSIDE the house? Um, is Feng Shui a thing where you have to keep blowing on them to make wind or keep a ceiling fan going? I would have to get rid of the triple pane windows and go back to the single pane, broken ones I bought the house with. It's a good thing for someone with lots of hot air to let out. Benny Hinn..where are you?

To share my OCD problem and furniture: One night, I decided to change the bedroom around. My husband worked nights. We lived on a lake and had no outside lights where we lived so, when he came home, it was very dark. He didn't turn the light on when he came to bed. I woke to a terrible THUMP and a few choice words to go with it. He had sat down on the edge of the bed but, found nothing there when he did so. He went straight onto the floor!

He turns lights on now. Heck, he even calls home to ask me what I have done with the house while he was out.

Anyway, I do like sushi. That must count for something.  Undecided

God Bless You Always!
In The Precious Love of Jesus,
Kelly

Psalm 62: 5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;  my hope comes from him.  6 He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 08:21:11 PM »

Sister I really do love your sense of humour. It is simply great. Sushi?? Yeck. I like my food cooked.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2006, 02:03:53 PM »

Now see, Feng Shui wouldn't work for me. I have to rearrange furniture. It is an OCD thing. I can't put things in one place for long. It just doesn't seem NORMAL.

I come from Massachusetts originally, so this doesn't work for me again. Reason being: We say LEFT, RIGHT, GO STRAIGHT, etc. We don't use North, South, East or West. My house would need a compass and I think that would offset the magnetic balance or something.

I hate goldfish. I don't like anything that has a memory of 3 seconds. Wait, what did I just say? I forgot.
LOL!!!

Windchimes INSIDE the house? Um, is Feng Shui a thing where you have to keep blowing on them to make wind or keep a ceiling fan going? I would have to get rid of the triple pane windows and go back to the single pane, broken ones I bought the house with. It's a good thing for someone with lots of hot air to let out. Benny Hinn..where are you?

To share my OCD problem and furniture: One night, I decided to change the bedroom around. My husband worked nights. We lived on a lake and had no outside lights where we lived so, when he came home, it was very dark. He didn't turn the light on when he came to bed. I woke to a terrible THUMP and a few choice words to go with it. He had sat down on the edge of the bed but, found nothing there when he did so. He went straight onto the floor!

He turns lights on now. Heck, he even calls home to ask me what I have done with the house while he was out.
  Grin Grin Grin

Anyway, I do like sushi. That must count for something.  Undecided

Grin I like sushi, and I liked this post. Nice to meet you, Kelly!

For PastorRoger: "Ack! Nassty cooking, *gollum*! You ruin our fisshes!"

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2006, 02:24:09 PM »

For PastorRoger: "Ack! Nassty cooking, *gollum*! You ruin our fisshes!"

Not me if it can still swim or walk it doesn't get eaten by me. Fresh water fish rolled in flour and corn meal then deep fried (especially catfish) the southern way. hmmm  mmmmm.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the