Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:28:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286821 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part one
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part one  (Read 694 times)
hhogletree

View Profile WWW
« on: September 26, 2011, 10:08:22 AM »

New Version Bible Study In the New Beginning. part one
By Herbert H Ogletree         

God the Father 
        In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God
and the Word was God the Father, and so was Christ the one and only Son of God  our own Savior. The same as in the beginning. All thing was made by God and with out him not any thing was made for in him was life,  and the life was the light of man.
John - 1:2-5

For God so lover the world that he gave his one and only begotten Son, that who so ever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life, but he that beliveth not is condemned already. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn; but that the world through him might be saved. The same as we find in the Book of St-John.           
                                          Jesus
      For in Christ he so loved the world that he was willing to come to earth and give his life on the cross for our remission and redemption that we shall not perish, but that we as man shall find our way into Heaven through him.
      Then we find Jesus saying unto his father in the seventeenth chapter of St-John. I have glorified thee on the earth; I have finished the work which thy gavest me to do. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self as it was before the world was in the beginning. As we find in the Book of St- John       

Christ also gave us the good news about the Great Rapture of the Bible, but the greatest is coming from the Churches of Revelations, coming from the one and only Church of Philadelphia. Here we find Christ saying: Because thou has kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the great hour of temptations that shall come upon all the earth.
      A temptation which shall come upon the whole world, being (The Great Tribulation) to try them that are left behind here on the earth after this the Great Rapture. Behold, I come quickly and hold fast that which thou hast, making sure that no man take thy crown.
                                          Revelation -3:7-11.

The New Beginning is for the ones that shall be left behind here on earth after the Great Rapture, to live out the  Great Tribulations and it many trials  and along with their many hard ships here on earth they are also the only ones that shall be  given yet another chance after the Great Rapture to make things right with the greatness of God the Father and also his great victorious Son.
       These were also the Great multitude that John  saw in Heaven, and the angel said they had came out of the Great Tribulations now sporting their White Robes  of Purity. and has now made their new home in Heaven, this was after coming out of this the, (New Beginning, in which God has given them another chance here on earth after the Great Rapture.)

Even after man surviving the trials and many other hardships of the Great Tribulations, man are still  going to need the redeemson, and the cleansing of the blood that only our one and only Lord Jesus Christ can give.
      With Christ dieing on the Cross was the only way that we could be redeemed  and scarified enough in the blood of Christ to get us into Heaven. For Christ is  only all of our one  and only ticket into the greatness of Heaven.                                     
                                Revelation - 7:13-15

For in Christ we find our Salvation, our one and only redemption backed by the Godhead through his Heavenly Glory. And we also find Christ bearing his many hardships that he had to endure while carrying this redemption out here on earth. That whosoever believe in him shall not perish, but have eternal life.                 
            The same as we find in the Book of St-Luke.11-47-50 

We also find that Jesus had many hardships, even from the time of his very own birth, these hardships that followed him through his whole life time here on earth. Then also followed him through to his death on the cross, this also continued until he went back into Heaven.
      And we also find that his mother being warned of God in a dream right after his birth that they should not return by Herod, they departed into  their own country still by another way.         
                                   Matthew - 2:13-18

When it comes to Satan he never over look anyone, not even Christ the Son of God when he came to Earth. For the serpent really went to work on him with him being our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Then Jesus was led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.   
                                        Matthew - 4:1-1

Christ receive much criticism when he was on earth, for the sons of man was all the time trying to find fault with him, expertly with him being the Son of God  trying to criticize  and find fault with anything and everything that he did. Even Christ said. For the Son of man is Lord even of the Sabbath day. .
Matthew -12: 1-8

And when Christ was departed thence, he went into the synagogue on the Sabbath through the corn, and his disciples was hungry and began to pluck the corn, and to eat. But when the Pharisees saw it and they said unto him, Be hold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to upon the Sabbath day. 
                                      Matthew -12: 10-14

You can also look for #2 real soon.

You are welcome at my website
rapturenewbeginning.com
Thanks Herbert
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 06:13:31 PM »

Hello hhogletree,

I see this is your first post, so WELCOME!

I hope you enjoy Christians Unite.

I'm not familiar with the Bible Translation you're using. If you don't mind me asking, what is the full name of the Translation?

hhogletree

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 11:17:51 AM »

MY OWN INTERPERTAION  is at top. Ending with verse to study this for you own self.

You are welcome at my website
rapturenewbeginning.com
Thanks Herbert
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 01:09:33 PM »

MY OWN INTERPERTAION  is at top. Ending with verse to study this for you own self.

Thanks, now I understand.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the