Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 04:08:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286822 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Pleas Pray for me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pleas Pray for me  (Read 1253 times)
precious_hrt

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2004, 11:58:36 PM »

I just want to say that I need help -prayer from my chirstian family. I so Love God and I do with all my heart,however I am fighting a battle at this time with myself. I need to stop smokeing and I know I do and I pray pray all the time and it has not changed thus far, so I will continue to keep praying.
 I just ask kindly from my heart that anyone that read's this to please pray for me too that I will stop this nonscense it is seperating me from my Father in heaven and I surely don't want to go to Hell over smokeing and I want to do the right things. I would so appreciate your prayers on this for me, my name is Erin and I thank you for your time reading this.                                        
                                                   Thank you
                                                    GOd Bless you all
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 09:57:15 PM »

Erin, I'd be pleased to pray with you about this. May the Lord give you strength and encouragement in your time of need, may He grant you the desire of your heart, and give you a very special evidence of His presence as He leads you out of this situation.

Love in Christ,
Whitehorse

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 11:03:40 PM »

precious_hrt,
It is a tough situation.  Please be comforted that although Jesus want’s you to keep His Temple (your body) clean – smoking a cigarette will not keep you from Him or Him from you – Satan is whispering in your ear, lying and telling you that you are not worthy.  DO NOT LISTEN TO SATAN!  You ARE worthy.  Be comfortable with Christ in your heart FIRST.  Christ has no, that is N-O, ZERO demands for you to be loved by Him.  However – Satan will give you a different message!  Satan will tell you that “God can not ever love you – look at what you are doing – you smoke, you drink, you have anger, you overeat, you do this- you do that – God will never love you…”
precious_hrt,
Do NOT listen to Satan – listen to Jesus our God – begin loving Him first – no conditions, no ifs, ands or buts – just love HIM and HE will take care of the rest!  I guarantee it!  It is HIS promise!  Love HIM first, with all your heart.
Love you and praying for you!
JN

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Paul2
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 11:10:02 PM »

precious_hrt,
It is a tough situation.  Please be comforted that although Jesus want’s you to keep His Temple (your body) clean – smoking a cigarette will not keep you from Him or Him from you – Satan is whispering in your ear, lying and telling you that you are not worthy.  DO NOT LISTEN TO SATAN!  You ARE worthy.  Be comfortable with Christ in your heart FIRST.  Christ has no, that is N-O, ZERO demands for you to be loved by Him.  However – Satan will give you a different message!  Satan will tell you that “God can not ever love you – look at what you are doing – you smoke, you drink, you have anger, you overeat, you do this- you do that – God will never love you…”
precious_hrt,
Do NOT listen to Satan – listen to Jesus our God – begin loving Him first – no conditions, no ifs, ands or buts – just love HIM and HE will take care of the rest!  I guarantee it!  It is HIS promise!  Love HIM first, with all your heart.
JN

This is great advice. Jesus considered you worthy of His love when He died on a Roman cross to save sinners like you and I.

dalfrath

Jesus Never Fails.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 06:40:29 PM »

Praying that the Lord may bless you and help you to shed the habit of smoking.  Keep close to God through prayer and Bible study.  
Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate
on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything
written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
    -- Joshua 1:8

dalfrath.
Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2004, 07:21:53 AM »

precious_hrt,
precious_hrt,
JN

AMEN!

Precious, it is good that you know this smoking habit is wrong, and are trying to deal with it. Praying that you will have the strength to quit.

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the