Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:48:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286825 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Husband--Major accident (and buisness..)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Husband--Major accident (and buisness..)  (Read 1479 times)
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2007, 12:02:27 AM »

HI, Just wanted to add a request here for my husband and our business.. On Jan 5th this new year He had a major truck accident, went into ditch and hit a culvert (SP?) the cement circular thing that is put in under drive ways for the drainage, He was driving a 3/4 ton diesel king-cab truck half full of tools (we have our own Hardwood flooring/ceramic flooring business (everything to do with both lay redo install sand etc etc..) anyways He totally TOTALLED the truck tore the undercarriage and most of the motor and everything included off, what once was a 20,000$ truck is now worth just under 500$ and he was pinned in because it was on the drivers side that hit, and it drove the transmission back and up under his feet.. and the weight of the tools came forward behind him..they said if the back had been full (like it normally is) of his big sanders etc,,  and OR if he was driving anything even remotely smaller he would be sitting with Jesus this night instead of being home, but, He has broken 2 bones in his spine and moved another bone in back outta place. now if any one knows anything about back trouble  and broken bones.. and the hardwood flooring business, they DONT mix, He is soon going for therapy and it will be at Least another month before he can even consider attempting to go back to work but will have to have everyone else doing the hard lifting etc..may never be the same,. so what IM saying is health wise we are looking for a big miracle.. and financially we are getting desperate, this kind of business does not allow for UI, so no $ to fall back on, and with this you also have clients and contractors that need the work done and once you get your contractors you do what u can to keep them, so if He cannot go back soon, He will loose them, simply cause  they need their work done, We have spent the last 3-almost 4 years building up the clientele.. and contractors, and this is sooo frustrating watching things go to pieces, My husband is really fighting depression.. and with my health worse then when I was here last (FM PLUS etc,,, another story blahh ) I cant work, so guess who is getting the brunt end of his frustrating and depression. So , i apologise for this being so long but wanted to make the situation clear, so anyone who will pray with and for us can better know what and which direction to pray for, I thank you deeply ahead of time for your prayer and concern,
I sincerely appreciate you all for this,
Hugs
Tigerlily

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 04:36:56 AM »

Hi again tigerlilly. I know how difficult it can be when a person runs their own business and has something similar to this happen. My prayers will be with you and your husband.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
danielleenbody

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 04:56:48 PM »

Hi there,

I will also pray for you and your husband Smiley

God Bless.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 05:50:35 AM »

Tiger lilly I am so sorry to hear about all that has happened. I am standing in prayer for you and your husband, do not despair, God is bigger than any problem we can face. Thank God that your husband is at home with you.
God hears your prayers, He is your supplier, He is your God that will give you peace He is Jehovah Nissi, He won't let you down,

Isa 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
 Isa 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

I am praying for you. Much love in Christ,
Maria

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 08:02:31 PM »

Thank you all for your prayers Smiley... I certainly covet them right now, Its great to know that there are people who have your back thru times like this..((((hugs)))) to ya'll
TL

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 10:20:34 AM »

TL how is your husband doing? I'm still praying for you all.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 02:01:01 PM »

Hi again. just an update, My husband is doing a little better, He is going to physiotherapy 2-3 times a week and they are really putting him thru his paces.. it just started last week so not real sure what or how all it will help, He is able to get up and move better then he was and he is able to go and tell his workers what to do and such, he himself cant do very much at all.. but at least he can go and gather up some jobs by meeting the clients.. He still has a long ways to go tho, and I still covet your prayers and thank ya'll very much for all them!
Hugs
TL

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2007, 06:04:02 PM »

Thanks for the update. I will keep you all in prayer.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2007, 07:39:05 AM »

TL you can count on my prayers. Physical Therapy is very helpful TL, I had tears in my right bicep (don't know how, I'm not even right handed) for a year I went to my doctor, an orthopedist, and a chiropractor. Finally my doctor sent me to a Physical Therapy center and in 3 months I was well.

Debp
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2007, 09:52:04 PM »

Praying for you and your husband.  God will not fail you nor forsake you......

...walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Eph. 4:1-3
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the