Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:54:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286825 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Debate (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Ezekiel 39:9-10
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ezekiel 39:9-10  (Read 2123 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« on: August 11, 2006, 02:28:17 AM »

Ezekiel 39:9-10

Ezekiel 39:9-10 And [when you, Gog, are no longer] they who dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth and shall set on fire and burn the battle gear, the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, the handspikes or riding whips and the spears; and they shall burn them as fuel for seven years, 10 So that My people shall take no firewood out of the field or cut down any out of the forests, for they shall make their fires of the weapons. And they shall despoil those who despoiled them and plunder those who plundered them, says the Lord God.

One of the compound that the Russian tanks, are made out of that burns.  Lignostone

In the time that Ezekiel wrote this, burning weapons made perfect sense because they were made of wood.  What of today’s weapons however?  How do you burn warplanes and other metals?  Amazingly, Russia has been using Lignostone in the production of its weapons.  Lignostone “is a special kind of wood used for ‘coke breakers.’  It is stronger than steel, is very elastic… and it burns better than coal.”

Prepared from compressed wood-product, this material was developed in Holland to be used as fuel. However, the Soviet weapons laboratories discovered that this unique substance, called lignostone, is as strong as steel, light, pliable, and almost invisible to radar. These unique characteristics encouraged the Russian military to utilize this material in many military vehicles and weapons. One of the characteristics of lignostone is that it burns at very high temperatures and can be readily used as an alternative fuel. The use of lignostone, and the fact that mobile Russian military units can carry large amounts of fuel (in containers 100 yards across) for their tanks and helicopters, may explain the prophecy that the defeat of this army will provide ample fuel for Israel for a period of seven years. The prophecy recorded in Ezekiel 38:21 and 39:21-­22 indicates that God's purpose in this extraordinary intervention in history is to glorify and sanctify His Holy Name in the sight of Israel and the Gentile nations.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 03:57:58 AM »

Besides the Russian tanks it is now being used for gun stocks, tank supports on ships (fuelers ) and many other Military applications.

The main production plant for lignostone is in the Netherlands. They produce enough of this laminate to completely retrofit Russian applications in less than a year.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 05:15:19 AM »

Now then, since Pastor Roger has added that.  I am putting out a challenge to the rest of the members.  No fair you answering Pastor Roger.  Grin Grin Grin

What other material, that is man made that burns? Hint, it is also used in Russian Military applications.

And no, it isn't, rubber, gun powder, diesel fuel, wood, or plastic.

ravenloche

I am a messianic christian

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 10:21:32 AM »

Now then, since Pastor Roger has added that.  I am putting out a challenge to the rest of the members.  No fair you answering Pastor Roger.  Grin Grin Grin

What other material, that is man made that burns? Hint, it is also used in Russian Military applications.

And no, it isn't, rubber, gun powder, diesel fuel, wood, or plastic.

aluminum will burn, and produces it's own oxygen

respectfully yours in Yeshua:

ravenloche

if not you, who? if not now, when?
if not here, where? if it is to be it is up to me!
John 3:17 for he came not into the world to condemn the world, but that the world thru him might be saved! Rom 8:1 there is therefore no con-
demnation to those who are in
christ Jesus...
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 10:28:20 AM »

aluminum will burn, and produces it's own oxygen

respectfully yours in Yeshua:

ravenloche

While that is very true it is not an efficient means for use as fuel. It requires too much heat to get it started.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 10:31:35 AM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2006, 04:24:45 PM »

While that is very true it is not an efficient means for use as fuel. It requires too much heat to get it started.

Yup your right brother.............  Grin

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the