Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 11:56:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Eternal Security......O.S.A.S..........
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Eternal Security......O.S.A.S..........  (Read 615 times)
linssue55
« on: July 12, 2006, 04:47:18 PM »

Rom 8:38-39
For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, (MAN with their false doctrines) shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 11:29.… “For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.”

A. Love that Secures
This passage tells of a love that secures. “Nothing,” Paul wrote, can “separate us from the love of God. . . .” God’s love is proven through Christ’s death on the cross to provide for the salvation of mankind. It is the inseparable love of God that saves and that secures.

B. Limitations That Secure
From this passage, you learn of limitations that secure your salvation. Nothing– not anything– can separate us from the amazing love of God. Romans 8:38-39 lists ten categories of things which cannot separate us. These limitations which secure us are:
1. death;
2. nor life;
3. nor angels;
4. nor principalities;
5. nor powers;
6. nor things present;
7. nor things to come;
8. nor height;
9. nor depth;
10. nor any other creature.

What can separate us? Our sin cannot, for it is a thing present. Neither can Satan separate us, for he is an angel which has fallen. You cannot even separate yourself, for you are any other creature. Nothing can separate you from God. It is this provision of God’s love that keeps you saved.

Protection of Salvation
Because God loves you so much, He protects you. You have been redeemed (or saved) by the precious blood of His own Son. Therefore, you are of great value to Almighty God.

Because He loves and values you, notice how God protects you. John wrote of this protection, “And I give unto them [ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall never perish, neither shall [ANY MAN] pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and [NO MAN] is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand” (John 10:28-29).

A. Savior’s Hand
First, the Believer is described as being in the Savior’s hand. Jesus wants you to know that He has you safe and secure in His hand. As He holds on to you, no man, not anyone can take you from His hand. His hand is a place of safety and security.

B. Sovereign Hand
Yet again Jesus assures us of our safety by telling us we are also in the sovereign hand of His Father. In His hand, no man can pluck you out. In Their hands, you are safe and secure for all eternity. In fact, verse 29 teaches what I call the “double eternal security” of the Believer.

It is this protection of salvation which assures you that you can never lose your salvation. You are safe and secure in the hands of the Father and of His Son.

Position of Salvation
You are inseparable from God’s love and are protected by the very hand of God. Yet still another verse teaches the security of the Believer. Of this security, John wrote, “Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God . . .” (1st John 3:1). Salvation places you into the family of God.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 03:14:12 PM »

Amen Linssue55!

Sister, these are the precious truths and promises of GOD. Almighty God always keeps HIS Promises perfectly!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Colossians 3:15-16 NASB  Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the