Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:26:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286826 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  For Brother Bob - Dreamweaver
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: For Brother Bob - Dreamweaver  (Read 1140 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2005, 03:36:49 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

Nobody has heard from our Brother Bob since 1-26-2005. I don't have any way to contact him or his family except by email and Christians Unite private mail. All of my mail remains unanswered.

There are many possibilities for his absence, but I only know of two:

1.  He's had problems with his computer, and it may have finally fried. I hope and pray this is the reason for his absence.

2.  He's had serious health problems for years, and Bob was recently diagnosed with diabetes on top of some other very serious health problems.

I have been praying for Brother Bob every day, and I would sincerely appreciate it if you would join me in prayer. Our Brother is sorely missed in many ways, but mainly as a sweet Christian who has had a very positive impact on the Christian fellowship here as a user and excellent moderator.

If I hear anything at all about Brother Bob, I will post it here. If anyone else hears anything, I would sincerely appreciate you posting the news. In the meantime, please join me in prayer for our Brother.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 100:5  For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2005, 04:47:26 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

Nobody has heard from our Brother Bob since 1-26-2005. I don't have any way to contact him or his family except by email and Christians Unite private mail. All of my mail remains unanswered.

There are many possibilities for his absence, but I only know of two:

1.  He's had problems with his computer, and it may have finally fried. I hope and pray this is the reason for his absence.

2.  He's had serious health problems for years, and Bob was recently diagnosed with diabetes on top of some other very serious health problems.

I have been praying for Brother Bob every day, and I would sincerely appreciate it if you would join me in prayer. Our Brother is sorely missed in many ways, but mainly as a sweet Christian who has had a very positive impact on the Christian fellowship here as a user and excellent moderator.

If I hear anything at all about Brother Bob, I will post it here. If anyone else hears anything, I would sincerely appreciate you posting the news. In the meantime, please join me in prayer for our Brother.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 100:5  For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

BEP,

I will continue to pray for DW.  I've been very concerned about him, too.  Hoping it's his computer as you are.  As I write this, I just had a thought.  DW recently received a miracle.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if the enemy decided to attack.  DW really does need our prayers.

Hey everyone--------------------let's keep DW in our daily prayers!

Grace and peace,
cris

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2005, 05:51:26 PM »

Hey everyone--------------------let's keep DW in our daily prayers!

My prayers will also continue for him.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2005, 06:24:55 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I finally have news to give everyone about our Brother Dreamweaver. The news is good and bad, but we will now know how to better pray for our Brother.

The below is a direct quote from an email sent to ADMIN by Dreamweaver. I was listed as a recipient, but I didn't get my copy for some reason. ADMIN just shared it with me minutes ago.

I am okay, I lost Yvonne, she had a heart attack. While I was at the hospital, the house caught fire. Yvonne was cookiing something, I didn't see what she was doing . So right now, I am going through alot. Insurance just issued a check for the house to be rebuilt. They won't pay for everything, but enought. I don't know when I will be back on line. Maybe a month or so from now. Love you all and I miss you all.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son.

Bob

I give thanks that we will have our brother back, but he obviously needs our prayers. This is a very difficult time for him, but I pray that JESUS will be with him every step of the way.

Dear Heavenly Father, you know the needs of our Brother Bob, and only you can give him comfort during these difficult times. LORD, we ask for your comfort and guidance for our Bob. LORD, show him the victory in YOU as he deals with loss. LORD, we ask that you fill his hurting places with joy in YOU. We ask these things in the precious name of JESUS, our Lord and Saviour Forever.  Amen.

Brothers and Sisters, there is more news, news that I hope will be positive for Brother Bob when he comes back. I'm almost positive that it will be. Bronzesnake (Brother John) has offered to help as a Global Moderator, and ADMIN has already approved this. Brother Bob and I tried to work as a team and handle things when one of us was unable to work because of illness, family, or other needs. I'm sure that Brother Bob will be as happy as I am that Brother John has joined us in a labor of love for the LORD.

I look forward in joy and thanks to be working with my Brothers, Bob and John, for the LORD. For now, I'm very happy to say WELCOME BROTHER JOHN! I know that we will both be happy when we can say WELCOME BACK BROTHER BOB!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Matthew 11:28-30  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2005, 07:03:43 PM »

My prayers of support are with brother Bob in these trying times he has indeed been attacked quite heavily. I look forward to "see" him back on here.

Congratulations? and thanks are in order to brother John. He has taken on a tough task and I for one thank him in advance.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2005, 10:40:53 PM »

My prayers of support are with brother Bob in these trying times he has indeed been attacked quite heavily. I look forward to "see" him back on here.

Congratulations? and thanks are in order to brother John. He has taken on a tough task and I for one thank him in advance.

Thank you Pastor Roger, my friend.

I am so sad in heart for our brother Bob. This is a job for Jesus, and I will take it straight to Him.

Bronzesnake

felix102

Jesus Christ is Lord!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2005, 10:49:11 PM »

Oh Lord Jesus save us from the things of this world. May we find rest in you, we are weary.

Strengthen our brother in this difficult time. Lord, provide him with his needs. Comfort him. Fill him with your being.

Lord Jesus, we come to you. WE take our toke upon you.

Lord Jesus, thank you.
2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2005, 05:06:39 PM »

Cry

Praying for you friend.   May God comfort you during this time.

Grace and Peace!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the