Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 09:06:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286827 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Hi new Christian poetess...is that a real word
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi new Christian poetess...is that a real word  (Read 2656 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2005, 09:28:23 AM »

Welcome to the forum Pud. You will like it here, great wonderful Christian fellowship. I pray that you will share some of your poetry with us when you're ready Smiley

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2005, 09:34:36 AM »

hello everyone im daniels -faith,i just signed up,a little while ago,so im a newbie i have never done this before,and i can already se im going to have some difficulites just to change the fonts,but oh well.its nice to be in a group of your peers,who has my same beliefs in our LORD JESUS CHRIST .i can see when you want to change the fonts a lot of writting comes up,not only am i knew here im also new on a computer this my first one,and still learning to drive this rascle,being as old as i am this is some wondeful tool to use in the work of the lord.thanks for allowing to come to this wonderful place to discuss our savior.and i hope i did this right and didnt go where i wasnt supposed to go,but if i did pleas forgive.daniels-faith (Lee)
Hi daniels-faith, and welcome to the forum. You will eventually learn how to work with this contraption to change fonts, color add images and so on. Believe me I'm still learning. I also got a lot of help from my fellow Christian friends here at the forum. I also use the preview button at the bottom of the message box to see if whatever I'm trying to do worked or not, if not then I just keep trying till I get it right.  Cheesy  Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2005, 11:50:10 AM »

Daniels-Faith,

AMEN BROTHER LEE!!!

Your testimony was beautiful. I give thanks that you now belong to JESUS. The Blood of JESUS on the Cross has washed our sins away and bought us, rescuing us from the curse of sin. We can't see each other over the Internet, but we are Brothers in Christ. Lee, that is such a beautiful thing to think about. Brother, I will be praying that you grow in the strength of God's Word and your joy in JESUS will grow each day. God's GIFT to us is priceless.

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Love in Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 3:14-19 NASB  For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God.

pud

I'm a llama!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2005, 06:36:03 PM »

Hi

Saphire thankyou so much for checking out the poetess bit.

Lee your testimony is inspiring, I dont think you need to feel that you should condense it into as few words as possible. Although only new here I would say, feel free to speak out.

I will perhaps share some of my poetry over the next couple of weeks.

I believe the ability to express myself is the greatest gift I have. I accept that people may never be able to communicate fully with each other, however the more effort we put into this opens up greater potential for us all.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2005, 11:37:47 AM »

Hi

Saphire thankyou so much for checking out the poetess bit.

Lee your testimony is inspiring, I dont think you need to feel that you should condense it into as few words as possible. Although only new here I would say, feel free to speak out.

I will perhaps share some of my poetry over the next couple of weeks.

AMEN PUD!

You are completely correct. Everyone is different here, and speaking from the heart helps all of us, the lost and the saved. So, the length of the post doesn't make any difference to us.

I love Christian poetry, especially the type that inspires Christians to move forward in the Will of God. In fact, there are many beautiful portions of the Holy Bible that are much like poetry. We do have a special area on the forum for poetry and prose, so many would welcome your poetry.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 1:21-22 NASB  For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.  But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will mean fruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the