Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 04:15:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286827 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Lusting for power and control over America
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lusting for power and control over America  (Read 402 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2006, 01:35:25 PM »

This great land called America is not some prize to be won. It's a gift by Almighty God, a gift of unexplained beauty to be enjoyed by all. Just as the land is precious, so are the people of America. No one group of people completely rules or dominates.

Our forefathers came to America in search of a better life, and yearned to share their faith and beliefs with those who occupied this land. Mistakes were made throughout our history, but the overall intent surely was not to be in conflict, but to live side by side in harmony.

Today, our country is in danger from so many groups who want complete dominance over the rest of Americans...they want to suppress others instead of reaching out and helping each other to rise and be a great nation together.

I am disturbed by efforts to take over America by radical Islamists. We cannot forget the inflammatory rhetoric by Islamic radicals who demonstrate in our streets declaring, "Islam will dominate the world," and at the same time, they are holding up pictures of the Islamic flag flying over the White House. This is all happening on our soil, yet our government does very little to crack down on those who choose to promote such hatred. There are terror cells and training camps set up right here in America. It's time to get tough and crack down on these centers of evil propaganda.

MECha, an organization which seeks to retake the southwestern states of America, (they call it Aztlan) has been involved in college campuses across America since the 60's. The Brown Berets of Aztlan are another militant group who wishes to return the southwest to Mexico, or "Reconquista" as they call it. Their spouting of racial hatred against American citizens is nothing new. Miguel Perez of Cal State Northridge MECha talks of the "liberation of Aztlan," and says that he prefers a communist style government to "expel the non-chicanos."

With the talk of America possibly merging with Canada, and Mexico, the above mentioned groups may not have to fight much at all. Thanks to the rich elite and other powerful forces in our government who are working to erase our borders to the north and south...all in the name of greed and power.

Where is their allegiance to America, the country our great forefathers fought so hard to build? Will they sell out and give in to the temptation to rule and control the populace of America?

America was NOT meant to be overpowered by one group of people. And it seems the freedoms of Americans are under attack from so many forces within our country. The ACLU has been active to make sure of that. One cannot give God the praise He is due in public without someone becoming offended and the ACLU stepping in. The Mount Soledad cross in San Diego is one of many religious symbols that have been threatened by the ACLU. 75% of San Diegans voted for the Federal Government to step in and save the cross and to classify it as a war memorial. But comments regarding the vote from ACLU attorney James McElroy say it all:

"It still doesn't mean a thing"..."Voters should have never voted on it. It's a waste of taxpayers' money," said McElroy.

It's not a waste of taxpayer money when clearly the will of the people has been spoken! And the people have declared that they want the cross to stay!

It doesn't matter to the ACLU if the majority of Americans want religious symbols to stay in place, they will fight to the death to have them removed...even if one person makes a squeak about them. This is NOT what freedom of religion is about... it's not about the freedom to remove precious symbols of our faith because a few are offended.

I must say that the ACLU has meddled FAR too much in the historic ties America has with Christianity. When are the majority of Americans going to rise and say to groups like the ACLU..."WE ARE OFFENDED! NOW, KNOCK IT OFF!"

The secularists and the far-left are also busy pushing immorality and anti-Americanism throughout our beloved country. To them, America is the cause of so many of the world's ills. The sad thing is, they will succeed in their efforts to demean and destroy America's credibility and moral fiber if ordinary Americans continue to go about life as usual. This is happening all around us and many Americans act as if they are immune to our society slowly crumbling before our eyes.

The patriotic Woody Guthrie song This Land is Your Land speaks about our great nation and how we are meant to share in its bountiful blessings:

This land is your land, this land is my land
      From California to the New York Island
      From the Redwood Forest to the Gulf Stream waters
      This land was made for you and me.

Are we living to the standard mentioned above? Are we joining together and sharing in the many blessings God has bestowed upon us? Surely not!

We are facing a grim future with so many negative forces vying for control and domination of

America. Let's put the brakes on anti-American groups who wish to control America, or else! If they can't have America in their grasp, they want her brought to her knees.

American citizens truly have a fight on their hands. But we MUST arise from complacency and be bold and strong. The sooner we stand up and fight back, the easier it will be. I would hate to see our continued complacency towards the disintegration of our country be later replaced by complete shock as the work of our adversaries is completed. I hope it will never come to that.

So please rise up America, and take a stand!

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Rookieupgrade1
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2006, 03:07:44 PM »

AMEN PR

For too long this countries VAST majority has stood silent while the outspoken minority slowly and methodically cut away OUR civil liberties, in the guise of protecting others.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

We ALL have rights and when the radical minority start  taking them away (and they have) they will not stop.

taking down Christian symbols and the ten commandments in courtrooms is only the beginning. When they have this small thing done, soon we will see their symbols popping up and if we remain complacent, where will they stop?

Gary

just doing my best to follow..........
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2006, 05:13:40 PM »

where will they stop?

They won't stop until they have gotten their way completely.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the