Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 12:44:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286827 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Politics and Political Issues (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  911 who done it
« previous next »
Poll
Question: whats going on
hi - 1 (100%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 911 who done it  (Read 1269 times)
monkey

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2005, 08:04:37 AM »

after watching the documentry, in plane sight i am completley convinced that the american goverment let and aided the attacks on there own people happen. but i keep hearing alqueda if thats how you spell it on the news.  straight to my point. if alqueda hates america that much surley they would have denied any involvment in 911 therefore turning the american people against there own president and to revolt or have him up for treason which would have had a better affect on america or even open there eyes to look for the real truth about the matter rather than beleiving what they are only aloud to hear or watch on tv. my thought is that alqueda and bin laden will never be found because its americas ticket to the east and its looking more likely that bush wants to be seated in the holy of holys. if true moslems hate (westerners)(christians) or(infedels) why do they support alqueda if they are working with bush. to me the radical moslems are being deceived too.   whats going on?
Bronzesnake
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 08:21:50 AM »

after watching the documentry, in plane sight i am completley convinced that the american goverment let and aided the attacks on there own people happen. but i keep hearing alqueda if thats how you spell it on the news.  straight to my point. if alqueda hates america that much surley they would have denied any involvment in 911 therefore turning the american people against there own president and to revolt or have him up for treason which would have had a better affect on america or even open there eyes to look for the real truth about the matter rather than beleiving what they are only aloud to hear or watch on tv. my thought is that alqueda and bin laden will never be found because its americas ticket to the east and its looking more likely that bush wants to be seated in the holy of holys. if true moslems hate (westerners)(christians) or(infedels) why do they support alqueda if they are working with bush. to me the radical moslems are being deceived too.   whats going on?

Please tell me you're joking.
monkey

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 10:00:16 AM »

about what.  no plane hit the pentagon ive seen every bit of camara footage. there was no wrekage plane debris and before the pentagon wall collapsed there was only a 14foot hole. a 757 doesnt fit through a 14foot hole. and if i know that im sure bush does.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 02:39:31 PM »

You are going to trust media? A media that is know to lie, stole, and hates republicans? Al Quidia was supported by Carter, and Clinton, while they were the presidents. With this post, you are falling for the deception of the media.

Resting in the Lords arms.
Bob

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 03:00:28 PM »

You are listening to conspiracists theorists that have a thing against the government and Bush. If Bush had a hand in 911 then why were the Al Queda active against us during the Clinton administration? Bush and the U.S. government were not involved in 911 other than some people in the lower echalons may have dropped the ball. Just as in Pearl Harbor there were people that got to lax because they couldn't believe that we would be attacked in such a magnitude.

As for the Pentagon you again have been looking at things from a conspiracists point of view and looking at the facts.

Check out pictures at the following site and you will see evidence of a plane in the wreckage.

I had friends (U.S. Navy enlisteds) that were in the Pentagon at the time. One of them was killed there. The others witnessed it and saw the pile of aluminum, the luggage, and part of the landing gear in the debris not to mention the body parts.

(oops forgot the link)

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ppfinal.html

« Last Edit: August 13, 2005, 03:02:20 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Bronzesnake
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 07:01:29 PM »

I had friends (U.S. Navy enlisteds) that were in the Pentagon at the time. One of them was killed there. The others witnessed it and saw the pile of aluminum, the luggage, and part of the landing gear in the debris not to mention the body parts.

Oh come on Pastor Roger! You know full well that Bush dragged an old "spare parts" airplane from the bone yard, and with the aid of a lot of vasaline, he managed to slide the carcass into the gaping hole in the Pentagon! Roll Eyes

There are even people who think the airplanes that hit the Twin Towers,were holograpic images superimposed ontop of missiles! Lips Sealed

This kind of foolishness plays right into the hands of the terrorists, but more importantly, the radical, fanatical Democrats.

Stop blaming your own country. It was fanatical Islamic murderers who did this, why aren't you angry at them monkey?
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 08:00:34 PM »

Oh come on Pastor Roger! You know full well that Bush dragged an old "spare parts" airplane from the bone yard, and with the aid of a lot of vasaline, he managed to slide the carcass into the gaping hole in the Pentagon!

and all that in less than a split second with no body seeing him do it!  Wink

here are even people who think the airplanes that hit the Twin Towers,were holograpic images superimposed ontop of missiles!
Right .....  a holographic image that can be clearly seen in broad daylight from all angles. It must be that secret technology that conspirators are hiding from everybody.

This kind of foolishness plays right into the hands of the terrorists, but more importantly, the radical, fanatical Democrats.

Amen. It is exactly what the Islamist and communist want ... to destroy America by turning our own people against each other.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
monkey

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 08:10:52 PM »

im not really angry about anyone. and im not into terrorists to but if someone says have a look at this evidence about 911 i would because im interested in it, i cant just turn my nose up. the pictures are good but if you look carefully at the upperfloors of the pentagon they hadnt colapsed straight away, you can even see that they wernt even struck by anything they just collapsed over the impact zone. a 757 is about 45foot to 50foot high fromtop of the tail to the bottom . and the photos dont really show any debris. apart from some isolated shots. even the firemen at the 2 towers at the heat of the moment said they heard repetative explosions like demolition blasts and they wernt controlled by the media they were in the mist of it all covered in dust and scared stiff.  anyway how do you get people to take the mark of the beast tell them its the best way to be safe from terrorism. anyway remember seek and you will find.  get hold of the documentry (in plane site or sight) look for yourself . you will also learn about what conspiracy means
Bronzesnake
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 08:54:49 PM »

im not really angry about anyone. and im not into terrorists to but if someone says have a look at this evidence about 911 i would because im interested in it, i cant just turn my nose up. the pictures are good but if you look carefully at the upperfloors of the pentagon they hadnt colapsed straight away, you can even see that they wernt even struck by anything they just collapsed over the impact zone. a 757 is about 45foot to 50foot high fromtop of the tail to the bottom . and the photos dont really show any debris. apart from some isolated shots. even the firemen at the 2 towers at the heat of the moment said they heard repetative explosions like demolition blasts and they wernt controlled by the media they were in the mist of it all covered in dust and scared stiff.  anyway how do you get people to take the mark of the beast tell them its the best way to be safe from terrorism. anyway remember seek and you will find.  get hold of the documentry (in plane site or sight) look for yourself . you will also learn about what conspiracy means

Have you seen what an airplane looks like after it has crashed? There's usually nothing left of it my friend.
People saw it approaching the pentagon - people saw it hit.

What about all the people who died on the plane? Did the CIA have them all secretely murdered? They all got on that plane - where did that plane go if it didn't actually hit the pentagon?
Do you know how difficult it is to make an airplane dissapear?

I watched the recent Air France plane disintegrate into dust on tv. That plane didn't hit anything except a hump in the ground, after it had landed. It didn't hit a building a full speed, in flight.

It's absolutely amazing to me how seemingly intelligent people can allow themselves to be bamboozled into believing the unbelievable through a documentary. It's propaganda my friend.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2005, 02:37:11 AM by Bronzesnake » Logged
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 09:33:11 PM »

Excuse me, did you see the planes hit! I saw the planes hit the World Trade tower! You need to STOP going to all these debunker sites. I have the video tape to this day. I can see the planes hitting! I have copied it to CD, stop freeze and blown the pic up. I have studied thew video, and can see it in my mind. You are wrong, I can tell you that now.

Yes, you have the right to say as you feel. I'll tell you something brat, grow up! Life is not a complex item. Life is very simple! Follow God, and learn your salvation comes from Jesus, not some debunker place. Stop being apart of the problem mr. Troll, be apart of the answer.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 10:16:52 PM »

you will also learn about what conspiracy means

I do know what conspiracy means but apparently you don't. The majority of the conspiracies you read about on the interent are made up stories by people that don't have a clue about what they are talking about in order to meet their stupid agendas. These people don't know what trouble they make for themselves or for others and all over false accusations.

DW I think you are right in calling this guy a troll. If I remember right we've dealt with this one before.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 11:19:36 PM »

Praying about this, and thinking about this thread. This topic has nothing to do with any theological issue. So.......

This Topic is
Locked!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the