Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:53:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286826 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Twitterbugdust
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Twitterbugdust  (Read 17718 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 02:57:03 PM »

The work don't go away on it's own that's true but it can wait a little while anyway.

LOL the Mod Grampy Squad... (that is so gonna stick.. ya'll know that eh!! lol)
has big mouths... OOOOPS i meant guns.. alright!!! ( rofl)
sowwy for that *slip* of the tongue hehe..

Yeah, yeah, we know.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 02:58:53 PM »

Lol knowing wendy like i do.. she would be right in with us,, trust me when I say she will fit right in here with us all perfectly!!and your right it is Lots of fun!!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 03:00:48 PM »

LOL the Mod Grampy Squad... (that is so gonna stick.. ya'll know that eh!! lol)
has big mouths... OOOOPS i meant guns.. alright!!! ( rofl)
sowwy for that *slip* of the tongue hehe..

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, we know.

TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 03:02:39 PM »

The work don't go away on it's own that's true but it can wait a little while anyway.

Yeah, yeah, we know.

lol sowwy pastor R.. hehe.. but I guess in my insulting ya'll i insult myself , esp after saying "birds of a feather....." hehe..
((hugs)) in repentance for my ummm "SLIP" of the tongue!!

hehe

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yeah, we know.

((hugs)) to u to.. for same "slip"

hehe..

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 03:06:39 PM »

I guess you would like to see my picture, since you have yours up. Well here is the one for the forum.

And heres the real me.......

This was taken on a good day for me.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2007, 03:08:58 PM »

lol sowwy pastor R.. hehe.. but I guess in my insulting ya'll i insult myself , esp after saying "birds of a feather....." hehe..
((hugs)) in repentance for my ummm "SLIP" of the tongue!!

hehe

((hugs)) to u to.. for same "slip"

hehe..

No need to apologize. We're just having fun.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2007, 03:17:17 PM »

No need to apologize. We're just having fun.

Lol oh i know we is..(notice the little "hehe" on the bottom.. Wink  )

hey DW.. ABOUT TIME ya put some pics up..
(the first one is WHOOP, ride em cowboy!! hehe..)
the one u said was the real you...
AGAIN ABOUT TIME lol..U should put it as your profile pic..!!
I have to ask..why do u say the part about it being a "good" day for u.. ya not look like yourself on a bad day? Wink

OK Pastor R.. wheres your pic?Huh? hmmm?? Cheesy

OK DW.. since ya have such a great memory.. did BEP ever post a pic of himself? seems like he did but my memory is like SHOT.. lol ..
 Btw.. knew you'd be handsome!!! now we need the other 2 mod grampy squad members to show face!! lol

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2007, 03:20:49 PM »

Lol oh i know we is..(notice the little "hehe" on the bottom.. Wink  )

hey DW.. ABOUT TIME ya put some pics up..
(the first one is WHOOP, ride em cowboy!! hehe..)
the one u said was the real you...
AGAIN ABOUT TIME lol..U should put it as your profile pic..!!
I have to ask..why do u say the part about it being a "good" day for u.. ya not look like yourself on a bad day? Wink

OK Pastor R.. wheres your pic?Huh? hmmm?? Cheesy

OK DW.. since ya have such a great memory.. did BEP ever post a pic of himself? seems like he did but my memory is like SHOT.. lol ..
 Btw.. knew you'd be handsome!!! now we need the other 2 mod grampy squad members to show face!! lol

When I was with the Arizona Rangers, thats about what I looked liked.

They have both posted their pictures on the forum. Pastor Roger's is in Coffee Time and so is that picture of me. Blackeyedpeas is in Jail I believe.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2007, 03:22:54 PM »

hmm ok sooo , i didnt know that..thank ya for the info.. i will check their pics out..

Arizona Rangers is..?

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2007, 03:29:12 PM »

I'll make it a little easier than searching through that big thread. This is me two years ago. The first person to hold both of my twin grandkids at the same time.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2007, 03:37:29 PM »

Arizona Rangers is..?

Though I am no longer a Ranger. Here is some history about the Rangers yesterday and now.

The rapid spread of civilization through the Southwest in the early 1900's made it increasingly difficult for the outlaw to accomplish his crimes in the first place and then to escape detection and apprehension.

While some of the criminals continued to operate as lone wolves and others work in bands, certain isolated areas of the Southwest - by reason of their location - tended to become gathering points for outlaws. Frequently there was a sort of loose organization among those who gathered in a given area and sometimes the organizational setup became so well formed as to constitute a gang.

It was for the purpose of ridding Arizona of such individual criminals and criminal gangs that the Arizona Rangers were created. Their objectives were to hunt down and capture the lone wolves and members of the gangs, to clear the areas in which criminals congregated and make them safe for settlement by law abiding citizens and to discourage the riffraff of the rest of the country to seek refuse in Arizona.

And now...........

The Rangers also acted as a state police force to help enforce law when local authority was overtaxed. And they supplemented the activities of the then inadequate United States Border patrol.

All Arizona Rangers are trained to be "first responders" at accident scenes, (with or without HAZMAT implications), or to assist involved law enforcement or Emergency Medical Services personnel, as required.

Arizona Rangers are, at a minimum, expected to possess the skills necessary to protect the public, while maintaining order at public and private events. Operating in pairs, Arizona Rangers must be keenly trained in self-defense and in enforcing city ordinances, or the rules and regulations of its community customers.

We are trained in Firearms Safety, Traffic Control, First-Aid, CPR, OC (Pepper) Spray, Handcuffing, Radio Procedures, Arizona Rangers Ethics, Weapons Retention, Report Writing, and a variety of other basic and advanced subject areas.

Increasingly, Arizona Rangers are required to assist resource-poor law enforcement agencies. Therefore, in addition to our normal training in security, traffic and crowd control, "street survival," and marksmanship, we have acquired advanced training in areas such as High-Risk Vehicle Stops, Clandestine Drug Laboratories, weapons use, and use of the collapsible baton.

Community Service
Chartered for public service, particularly for our children. the Arizona Rangers are often deployed in community or private events.    

Show Low Police Department Assists
Called out by SLPD Dispatch personnel, or by police supervisors, the Arizona Rangers are frequently called on to "stretch" the manpower of the police department.    

NCSO Special Operations
Frequently deployed under the auspices of the CCSO Special Operations Division, the Arizona Rangers assist Sheriff's Deputies in the performance of various duties    

DUI Task Force
Commanded by the Navajo County Sheriff's Office, the Eastern Arizona DUI Task Force is comprised of all local police agencies, the Arizona DPS, and the Arizona Rangers

Search and Rescue
Few of the Arizona Ranger are trained for search and rescue, I was one of the few.

TigerLily
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2007, 03:41:57 PM »

ok first.. ty Pastor R.. saved me soem time lol..
(another handsome Mod.. I knew it!  Wink )
Sweet babies!!! Smiley

Ok thanks DW.. I didnt realise u were a ranger.. that very impressive..miss it??

I have to get off right now, my oldest is wanting the puter lol..
its been a blast and I will be back later this evening (its 4:45pm here)
So I shall talk with ya'll in a bit..

luv and hugs
Michelle..

Ps..
DW.. i checked the Jail thread and didnt find it. must have been taken off or something.. I'll have to ask PK Tom to post it again for us..

TTY'sL Kiss Grin..

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2007, 03:43:37 PM »

One thing I forgot, all Arizona Rangers are volunteers. All money that came in was given to the Boy's Ranch in Queens Creek, for daily operation.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2007, 03:45:38 PM »

Ok thanks DW.. I didnt realise u were a ranger.. that very impressive..miss it??

DW.. i checked the Jail thread and didnt find it. must have been taken off or something.. I'll have to ask PK Tom to post it again for us..

TTY'sL Kiss Grin..

Yes I miss it at times.

I'll find bep's pic and post it here for y'all.

Jon-Marc

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2007, 03:47:58 PM »

Welcome to the forums, Wendy.

Secure in Christ--Holy Spirit in me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the