Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:45:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286825 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Taking Some Time Off
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Taking Some Time Off  (Read 2298 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2005, 03:47:39 PM »

2nd Timothy Said:

I'm willing to bet your's would be just as exciting if not more!      So when is the BEPster Autobiography coming out?      (hint hint)

Brother, I do have a huge file of personal notes and reports. Some of the memories are good or funny, but many of them are bad. If I had things to do over, I would do it again, but I would have stopped at 20 years instead of trying to do 30. I did love the work and serving the people.

I did write a book for my family, but it wasn't about me. It was about other family members, many already home with the LORD. My entire family are strong Christians, so I would have to clean up my R-rated experiences considerably before I could write anything about police work.   Cheesy  I'll simply say that reality is many times more strange than fiction, and much of it is bizarre.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Revelation 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2005, 04:17:19 PM »

Oooo.  F5.
I'm married to an F5.   Grin
Rita is an F5.  Grin

Mr. BEP – I’ve heard St. Louis is fairly miserable in the summer months – but at least it’s in a ‘red’ state.  I’m working with my company actively seeking a transfer out of the ‘blue’ state (state of evil) I’m currently in to a ‘red’ state.  We’ll probably end up in the Texas Hill Country where my wife’s folks live – just a stones throw from Lawton! (OK - maybe more like a few hundred miles - but close!)

I pray your new meds work out for you.

God bless,
Jim

Brother, I think that you would enjoy Texas Hill Country. There are numerous areas in Texas that are beautiful. I think that I like the green and lush East Texas the best. Oklahoma also has some gorgeous areas in the Eastern part of the state, many with mountains and lots of lakes. I also think that you would enjoy the people in this part of the country. The folks are still plain and friendly here. If I ever move again, it will probably be to Eastern Oklahoma or Texas. By the way, there are places so dense with forests that they have to pipe sunlight in, especially in the wilderness and mountainous areas of Southeastern Oklahoma. There's a small city in that area where lots of circus performers retire to, and I've kidded my wife about us fitting in well there.  Cheesy  She didn't think that was funny and sent me to my room. I can't remember the name of the city right now.  

Reference the new meds, I just started them today, so the verdict still awaits. I am at least up and able to move around some today, so I'm optimistic.

Reference St. Louis, I'm just glad that the kids and grandkids will be close enough for us to see from time to time. I don't know how they do it, but we have an airline out of Oklahoma City that sells one-way tickets to and from St. Louis for $49. So, I'm sure that we will be using that airline pretty frequently. My son also has some possibilities of a job in Dallas. We'll simply be thankful if they finally settle somewhere close enough for us to see them. I absolutely must have a dose of my grandsons pretty often. The oldest one is working on 5, and the little one is working on 2.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 5:6  For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the