Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:50:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286824 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  About You! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  I'm new!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm new!!  (Read 1795 times)
twinkledust007

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2004, 06:06:03 PM »

Hey y'all!  Let me introduce myself.  I'm 19 years old, and I've been going to church my whole life, but I was saved when I was 12.  I sing in the Sunday morning choir and I go to the ladies Bible study on Tuesday nights.  I'm in my second semester at Oklahoma City Community College and I'm majoring in computer programming.  After I graduate in a couple of years, I'm going to get my bachelor's degree.  Well, that's it.  Just wanted to say hey.

Isaiah 41:13:  For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, 'Fear not for I will help you.
2 Timothy 1:7:  For God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Song of Solomon:  I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine.
NateyCakes

Radical for Christ!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2004, 06:24:45 PM »

;DHi! Cute name! Hehehe. Im ~*NateyCakes*~. Nice to meet ya! WELCOME to this forum! Its awesome & the people are SO sweet & loving!!
~Natey
Smiley

~*Rejoice for the Lord is GOOD!!*~
JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2004, 07:54:45 PM »

Hi 007!
Are you a REAL spy?   Grin  Grin  Grin

Happy to have you - I'm a really, really, really OLD person who loves the younger pitns of view!

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Palmoni

To decide NOT to decide IS to decide!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2004, 08:09:52 PM »

Grin GREETINGS 2 U All. I have always been an avid reader! Got Saved in 1980. Became a "sponge" & read the KJV Bible as well as all i could get my hands on concerning Biblical themes! Have since collected 700+ Reference books (including 53 English Bible Translations & 6 different Greek Texts), as well as tagged 300+ Christian Websites (both in TEXT & Audio) to study from. Am now Teaching Bible at Berean Research Center where i live.                                                                                                                                                                    
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 10:38:20 AM by Palmoni » Logged

PALMONI [[ If what you believe is not worth dying for, then maybe it's not worth living for. ]]
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2004, 05:23:17 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to TwinkleDust007,

YES!, another Okie - we have a small army now. I think there are three of us on Christians Unite now. Obviously, all of the Universities in Oklahoma are the finest in the world.

We also have a growing number of young adults on Christians Unite, many more than three. I'm one of the resident grandpas, and I sincerely hope you enjoy Christians Unite.

By the way, please don't pay any attention to what some of the Texans on the forum say about Oklahoma. They are just jealous, and they should be.   Grin

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2004, 05:36:39 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Palmoni,

It sounds like you really enjoy studying God's Word. We are happy to have you. Is the Berean Research Center where you teach connected to the Berean Bible Society? If so, I love their materials and receive quite a blessing from them daily. Regardless, the term "Berean" indicates a workman who loves to study HIS WORD.

I sincerely hope you enjoy Christians Unite and look forward to our fellowship.

Jump in and have some fun.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Palmoni

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2004, 08:36:39 AM »

GREETINGS Tom.                                                                                                                                                                    Thank You for your welcome......No, Berean Research is independant of any other Ministry and  is not connected to BBS, nor the Institute, nor Grace Bible College, nor any Berean/Grace Fellowship, except by common belief (few variations).  We are Mid-Acts Dispensationalists, No water baptism, "12 out", use the KJV with Stevens Greek Text (standard) comparing other texts,  etc.                                                                                                                                                                     PostNote : i  will be adding my share of insight to a few Post Topics as time permits. TOM, i'll be happy to answer any questions you may have about this Ministry or its beliefs as they occur.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2004, 08:54:54 AM by Palmoni » Logged

PALMONI [[ If what you believe is not worth dying for, then maybe it's not worth living for. ]]
sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2004, 01:03:16 PM »

Hi and welcome! Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2004, 12:13:31 AM »

Brother, I look forward to our fellowship. I also belong to an independent church. Our beliefs are pretty close to the Berean Bible Society. Regardless, you will find a lot of sweet Christians here from various denominations. I like the little brick and mortar church I go to, but I actually belong to the Church Which Is The Body of Christ.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Willowbirch
Gold Member

He is risen! - He is risen indeed.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2004, 04:37:34 PM »

Welcome to both of you, Palmoni and Twinkledust!

Twinkle: I am also 19, saved at 12. I go to a monthly "women's fellowship", and a bi-monthly gathering for college-age Christians. (Not in school right now, though.)

"Man dreams and desires; God broods, and wills, and quickens."
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2004, 04:40:13 PM »

Grin GREETINGS 2 U All. I have always been an avid reader! Got Saved in 1980. Became a "sponge" & read the KJV Bible as well as all i could get my hands on concerning Biblical themes! Have since collected 700+ Reference books (including 53 English Bible Translations & 6 different Greek Texts), as well as tagged 300+ Christian Websites (both in TEXT & Audio) to study from. Am now Teaching Bible at Berean Research Center where i live.                                                                                                                                                                    

Greetings Palmoni, does the Berean Research Center, have a web-page?  

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Palmoni

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2004, 01:56:19 PM »

:)NO Web page as yet, but i am working on it as time permits....the main page will be the Berean Research Centre, with links to LOTS of sites(& i will include THIS one Wink)....got lots of Ideas for it....some will like it...some will not.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2004, 02:02:29 PM by Palmoni » Logged

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2004, 09:50:19 PM »

:)NO Web page as yet, but i am working on it as time permits....the main page will be the Berean Research Centre, with links to LOTS of sites(& i will include THIS one Wink)....got lots of Ideas for it....some will like it...some will not.

Let us know if you need any help. There are several on the forum who do web sites, including me. Any Christian site can expect hate mail in any email address you list and in the guest book you use. For that reason, it is a must to use the kind of guest book that lets you preview messages before anyone else can see them. Children should not have access to the incoming Email either. Christians Unite has a guest book like that, and Christians Unite also offers all kinds of changing Christian content that is updated daily or twice daily. Check out the Webmaster Services in the Christians Unite menu.

Holler if there is anything you need.

Love In Christ,
Tom

The Crusader
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2004, 04:22:23 AM »

Let us know if you need any help. There are several on the forum who do web sites, including me. Any Christian site can expect hate mail in any email address you list and in the guest book you use. For that reason, it is a must to use the kind of guest book that lets you preview messages before anyone else can see them. Children should not have access to the incoming Email either. Christians Unite has a guest book like that, and Christians Unite also offers all kinds of changing Christian content that is updated daily or twice daily. Check out the Webmaster Services in the Christians Unite menu.

Holler if there is anything you need.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Same here Palmoni

Your friend and brother

The Crusader
<Smiley))><
Jippia
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2004, 10:51:23 AM »

Hello! I am Mirjam. Nice to meet you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the