Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 12:50:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286822 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Id like to get to know yal a little better...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Id like to get to know yal a little better...  (Read 4390 times)
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2004, 09:08:02 AM »

iiissss yyyooouuu''''rree mouth watering yet?
Ummmmm hmmm let me think about that fer a sec pleaseeeeee

ok YESSSSS you done did it, made me hungry for a bologna sandwhich and that my freind is NOT normal for me LOL..
Im coming to your house to eat real soon hehehe Wink

Tigerlily

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2004, 05:45:17 PM »

Amen, TL!

Gracey

...still just a child

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2004, 08:14:39 PM »

1.Fav Color: Blue, any shade but pale
2.Fav Food: too many to mention
3.Fav Movie of ALL time: ? Seldom watch any...can't think of one I would call a fave
4. Any brothers and or sisters? How many?: 1 younger sister
5. Likes & Dislikes (things you collect or hobbies):
   - making stained glass
   - refinishing furniture
   - collect antiques (a wide variety)
   - gardening (probably my favourite)
   Don't much like sports at all.
6. Any children? How many?: 2 girls, married; four grandchildren including twins (girl & boy) 5; girl 3; boy 3 and a husband who can act like a child sometimes, but he's my best friend, too
7. And last, but not least, Fav. Book of the Bible or Scripture:
Favourite books: Psalm & Revelation & James &, oh, too many
Favourite Scripture (hard to pick): This is the day the lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it; or, I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me or.....well, heck. There's a lot, actually   Grin

†† Guided by God ††
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2004, 09:23:42 PM »

Sorry, Sym. I'm mixing aplles with oranges here. Here's the link if you want to know more about meals ready to eat. I'm thinking of dehydrated food as well, but unlerss you're planning on burning all those calories, the difference in food prepration won't matter to you.  (The one being dehydrated, the other being, well, moisture inclusive? Is that a word?  Lips Sealed

I haven't been able to find anything by star foods lately, and you probably realize Wornick no longer makes these for the public (they cannot legally sell the with military packaging.) So far Sopakco is the last one I could find that makes these, and last check, that's the brand that is available to the public by, well,  just about everyone.

Huh

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2004, 10:58:07 PM »

Smiley
Whitehorse
Gold Member

I'll think of something.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2004, 12:27:47 AM »

Huh

Reba
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2004, 01:17:34 AM »

1.Fav Color:rainbow  (sorry i just cant pick one)

2.Fav Food: Chinese at Gary Cheu's restarant in Santa Rosa

3.Fav Movie of ALL time: Ben Hur  or Giant

4. Any brothers and or sisters? How many?:  one older sister three younger brothers.

5. Likes & Dislikes (things you collect or hobbies):  american antiques  i dislike brat kids

6. Any children? How many?: 2 our son has 4 children or daughter 2

7. And last, but not least, Fav. Book of the Bible or Scripture: It should be the whole  but i love this ...Eph 1:3-6

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
KJV

NateyCakes

Radical for Christ!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2004, 01:39:36 AM »

5. Likes & Dislikes (things you collect or hobbies):  american antiques  i dislike brat kids   

Agreed! lol. Thought about a child I saw the other day in Wal Mart kicking his Mother in the leg...After about 20 times the Mother so calmly was like, "You think you could stop that little Johnny..." (Of course Im paraphrasing the name, but it was something like that) and the boy kept doing it. He was like 7-8 years old & then pulling her jacket off of her & calling her dummy head & stupid head?! That sort of stuff ticks me off! Kid needed a SWAT!

~*Rejoice for the Lord is GOOD!!*~
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2004, 09:37:24 AM »

Hmmmmmmm...lemmeseehere...

1.Fav Color:Black Nope.  Not a Goth, just fashionably challenged.   Grin

2.Fav Food: Chinese

3.Fav Movie of ALL time: Monty Python's Search For The Holy Grail

4. Any brothers and or sisters? How many?:  Yes. 1 REALLY old sister.   Grin

5. Likes & Dislikes (things you collect or hobbies):  Like gaming, sci-fi & fantasy movies, and reading...Dislike chick flicks, liver, and poodles...Collects miniatures and paints them as a hobbie

6. Any children? How many?: Yes. 2 girls, 6 and 2 1/2...mothered by the world's most beautiful woman!  Smiley

7. And last, but not least, Fav. Book of the Bible or Scripture: John

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Gracey

...still just a child

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2004, 09:58:32 AM »

i dislike brat kids
TRIPLE DITTO!!!

Collects miniatures
What kind? I have built 2 dollhouses, including the majority of furnishings.

Not a Goth, just fashionably challenged
Yeah, me too!

Cheesy

†† Guided by God ††
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2004, 11:27:23 AM »

What kind? I have built 2 dollhouses, including the majority of furnishings.

Fantasy or Historical miniatures.  Primarily gaming pieces that I never have time to game with!   Cheesy  It's fun though.  Love to work with diaramas.  I just have limited space now.  By limited I mean simply non-existent!  Cheesy

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
NateyCakes

Radical for Christ!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2004, 12:40:25 PM »

1.Fav Color:Black Nope.  Not a Goth, just fashionably challenged. 

Hehehe.

4. Any brothers and or sisters? How many?:  Yes. 1 REALLY old sister. 

Im sure she'd love that... "Really"....lol

5. Likes & Dislikes (things you collect or hobbies):  Like gaming, sci-fi & fantasy movies, and reading...Dislike chick flicks, liver, and poodles...Collects miniatures and paints them as a hobbie

Oooh, I love Liver! Yum!!

6. Any children? How many?: Yes. 2 girls, 6 and 2 1/2...mothered by the world's most beautiful woman! 

Awww, that is SO sweet.

~*Rejoice for the Lord is GOOD!!*~
TigerLily
Gold Member

Laugh often,long & loud.Laugh until you feel it!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2004, 01:54:03 PM »

Agreed! lol. Thought about a child I saw the other day in Wal Mart kicking his Mother in the leg...After about 20 times the Mother so calmly was like, "You think you could stop that little Johnny..." (Of course Im paraphrasing the name, but it was something like that) and the boy kept doing it. He was like 7-8 years old & then pulling her jacket off of her & calling her dummy head & stupid head?! That sort of stuff ticks me off! Kid needed a SWAT!

Ohh man kids like that.. when i see them acting like that  and the mother or father just calmly lets them act like that , i stand there wondering if its the kid or the SUNNED adult that lets the brat act like that that needs the good swat!! (alot of times im convinces that they both need it lol) if my kids acted like that well.. im pretty flippin sure id not be taking them out again!!
Oooh, I love Liver! Yum!!
me to me to... lol i can NOT believe that i finally found someone that likes it lol my family gag at the word liver lol but fried just right ith mushrooms and onoins yummm

I collect soem minitures to.. and i make some miniture doll house furniture...! i really enjoy it  Grin

Remember that tho the storms of life may rage & stir things up, cause chaos and at times many hurts, etc...In the end, It can unearth the most beautiful of treasure! Keep Holding on to Jesus thru the storm & He will indeed show you the beauty of life after its all settled & peaceful, Its His Plan!
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2004, 09:57:05 AM »

Quote:

Ohh man kids like that.. when i see them acting like that  and the mother or father just calmly lets them act like that , i stand there wondering if its the kid or the SUNNED adult that lets the brat act like that that needs the good swat!! (alot of times im convinces that they both need it lol) if my kids acted like that well.. im pretty flippin sure id not be taking them out again!!

My girls are learning a truth about behavior that might be less than appreciative of their mother - their mother is my wife!  If I won't let a stranger treat her that way, I'm certainly not going to allow my own flesh do so.  But fortunately we don't have those extremes.  All in all my girls are pretty good.  

When I see kids like that I tend to stare them down.  Most of them shut up about that time.   Grin

Forrest
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2004, 08:39:56 PM »

Yep   snails in garlic butter that you dip fresh bread into. Preferably eaten while on the left bank in Paris on a summer evening, of course.
Ok Broken, Im pretty sick right now & reading that post just about made me hit the bathroom, lol. But I am upf or anything & would like to try them sometime. Smiley

NateyCakes' favorite color is pink? 
I know, I know...it comes as a shock eh? Hehehe

That is too cute! Have you had that icon for long? LOL!!!!

Since before the crash.

Your Brother In Christ
          Forrest              
ROM 12:5 So we, [being] many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the