Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 11:43:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286822 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  david_james party thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: david_james party thread  (Read 3605 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 04:57:04 PM »

Am I a sea, or a _____, that thou settest a watch over me?

Son of man, take up a lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt, and say unto him, Thou art like a young lion of the nations, and thou art as a _____ in the seas: and thou camest forth with thy rivers, and troubledst the waters with thy feet, and fouledst their rivers.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 05:36:10 PM »

A Whale!
Thank you for the hint!
I was looking a little too deep Smiley
ibTina
Gold Member

Keep your eyes on JESUS!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2007, 06:10:03 PM »

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2007, 06:25:25 PM »

A Whale!
Thank you for the hint!
I was looking a little too deep Smiley
Yay!

Hope everyone is having fun! There are alot of food and great music! Games and riddles too!

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2007, 06:44:40 PM »

Another Riddle please...
That was kinda fun other than the fact i burned up too many brain cells
wanting to know the answer...
"lamentation for Pharaoh king of Egypt" sent me right to Ezekiel!
Thanks Pastor
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 08:26:32 PM »

There are 16 books of the Bible hidden in paragraph below

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible.  It was a lulu, kept people looking so hard for facts...and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized.  The truth finally struck home to numbers of readers.  To others it was a real job.  We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you.  Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot.  Others will require judges to help them.  I will quickly admit, it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found.  A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better.  See how well you can compete.  Relax now for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.  If I chose another sentence or two, maybe you could post them at the water cooler.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2007, 09:22:19 PM »

Cheesy  This one will fry your brain if you look at it too long.

I did find 8, but I'm going to rest my brain and try again a little latter. I usually don't do very well in riddles and hidden words, but I decided to try anyway just for fun. This is a good one that I plan to use with some of my friends once I find all of the answers.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 09:29:54 PM »

Since you got the 16 words David, here the rest of them. Grin Grin Grin Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are the names of 22 books of the Bible in this paragraph. See how many you can find.

One man from Illinois worked on this while fishing from his john boat. Roy Clark studied it while playing his banjo. Elaine Victs mentioned it in her column once. One woman judges the job to be so involving, she brews a cup of tea to help calm her nerves. There will be some names that are really easy to spot … that’s a fact. Some people will soon find themselves in a jam, especially since the book names are not necessarily capitalized. The truth is, from answers we get, we are forced to admit it usually takes a minister or scholar to see some of them at the worst. Something in our genes is responsible for the difficulty we have. Those able to find all of them will hear great lamentations from those who have to be shown. One revelation may help, books like Timothy and Samuel may occur without their numbers. And punctuation or spaces in the middle are normal. A chipper attitude will help you compete. Remember, there are 22 books of the Bible lurking somewhere in this paragraph.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 30 books of the Bible in this paragraph. Can you find them?

This is a most remarkable puzzle. It was found by a gentleman in an airplane seat pocket, on a flight from Los Angeles to Honolulu, keeping him occupied for hours. He enjoyed it so much, he passed it on to some friends. One friend from Illinois worked on this while fishing from his john boat. Another friend studied it while playing his banjo. Elaine Taylor, a columnist friend, was so intrigued by it she mentioned it in her weekly newspaper column. Another friend judges the job of solving this puzzle so involving, she brews a cup of tea to help her nerves. There will be some names that are really easy to spot. That's a fact. Some people, however, will soon find themselves in a jam, especially since the book names are not necessarily capitalized. Truthfully, from answers we get, we are forced to admit it usually takes a minister or a scholar to see some of them at the worst. Research has shown that something in our genes is responsible for the difficulty we have in seeing the books in this paragraph. During a recent fund raising event, which featured this puzzle, the Alpha Delta Phi lemonade booth set a new record. The local paper, The Chronicle, surveyed over 200 patrons who reported that this puzzle was one of the most difficult they had ever seen. As Daniel Humana humbly puts it, "The books are all right here in plain view hidden from sight." Those able to find all of them will hear great lamentations from those who have to be shown. One revelation that may help is that books like Timothy and Samuel may occur without their numbers. Also, keep in mind, that punctuation and spaces in the middle are normal. A chipper attitude will help you compete really well against those who claim to know the answers. Remember, there is no need for a mad exodus; there really are 30 books of the Bible lurking somewhere in this paragraph waiting to be found. God Bless.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 09:31:21 PM »

Cheesy  This one will fry your brain if you look at it too long.

I did find 8, but I'm going to rest my brain and try again a little latter. I usually don't do very well in riddles and hidden words, but I decided to try anyway just for fun. This is a good one that I plan to use with some of my friends once I find all of the answers.

I've done this so many times it is funny brother, so I expanded it to 30 books. Grin Grin Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2007, 10:03:49 PM »

I've done this so many times it is funny brother, so I expanded it to 30 books. Grin Grin Grin

Grin  Do we help pay the medical bills for people who suffer brain strain on this? I'm still working on the first one and actually thought that I had a chance of finding all the books. That's what I get for thinking.   Grin

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2007, 10:11:32 PM »

Grin  Do we help pay the medical bills for people who suffer brain strain on this?

Nope, play at your own rrisk. Grin Grin Grin

I'm still working on the first one and actually thought that I had a chance of finding all the books. That's what I get for thinking.   Grin

It's not as hard as you think brother. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2007, 10:32:16 PM »

I already have a headache so I think that I'll pass on these for now.   Shocked Shocked

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2007, 10:37:08 PM »

30?! And I thought 16 was hard!  Shocked

Here is an easy one

There was a man who went one day
On top a Joppa house to pray,
And while he waited for his meat
He dreamed he saw a great big sheet
Let down from heaven, and inside
Fowls and creeping things did ride,
The one who prayed was told to eat,
For God had cleansed this "common" meat.
      Who was he?

Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2007, 12:41:28 AM »

There are 16 books of the Bible hidden in paragraph below

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible.  It was a lulu, kept people looking so hard for facts...and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized.  The truth finally struck home to numbers of readers.  To others it was a real job.  We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you.  Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot.  Others will require judges to help them.  I will quickly admit, it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found.  A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better.  See how well you can compete.  Relax now for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.  If I chose another sentence or two, maybe you could post them at the water cooler.

I found 18= Rev, num, job,judges,lamat.,mark,hebrews,luke,kings,acts,james,ruth,amos,ester,titus,peter,hosea,matt...
in this Para.
Littleboy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2007, 01:26:26 AM »

Since you got the 16 words David, here the rest of them. Grin Grin Grin Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are the names of 22 books of the Bible in this paragraph. See how many you can find.

One man from Illinois worked on this while fishing from his john boat. Roy Clark studied it while playing his banjo. Elaine Victs mentioned it in her column once. One woman judges the job to be so involving, she brews a cup of tea to help calm her nerves. There will be some names that are really easy to spot … that’s a fact. Some people will soon find themselves in a jam, especially since the book names are not necessarily capitalized. The truth is, from answers we get, we are forced to admit it usually takes a minister or scholar to see some of them at the worst. Something in our genes is responsible for the difficulty we have. Those able to find all of them will hear great lamentations from those who have to be shown. One revelation may help, books like Timothy and Samuel may occur without their numbers. And punctuation or spaces in the middle are normal. A chipper attitude will help you compete. Remember, there are 22 books of the Bible lurking somewhere in this paragraph.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 30 books of the Bible in this paragraph. Can you find them?

This is a most remarkable puzzle. It was found by a gentleman in an airplane seat pocket, on a flight from Los Angeles to Honolulu, keeping him occupied for hours. He enjoyed it so much, he passed it on to some friends. One friend from Illinois worked on this while fishing from his john boat. Another friend studied it while playing his banjo. Elaine Taylor, a columnist friend, was so intrigued by it she mentioned it in her weekly newspaper column. Another friend judges the job of solving this puzzle so involving, she brews a cup of tea to help her nerves. There will be some names that are really easy to spot. That's a fact. Some people, however, will soon find themselves in a jam, especially since the book names are not necessarily capitalized. Truthfully, from answers we get, we are forced to admit it usually takes a minister or a scholar to see some of them at the worst. Research has shown that something in our genes is responsible for the difficulty we have in seeing the books in this paragraph. During a recent fund raising event, which featured this puzzle, the Alpha Delta Phi lemonade booth set a new record. The local paper, The Chronicle, surveyed over 200 patrons who reported that this puzzle was one of the most difficult they had ever seen. As Daniel Humana humbly puts it, "The books are all right here in plain view hidden from sight." Those able to find all of them will hear great lamentations from those who have to be shown. One revelation that may help is that books like Timothy and Samuel may occur without their numbers. Also, keep in mind, that punctuation and spaces in the middle are normal. A chipper attitude will help you compete really well against those who claim to know the answers. Remember, there is no need for a mad exodus; there really are 30 books of the Bible lurking somewhere in this paragraph waiting to be found. God Bless.
I could only find 20 in the first one...
I gotta take a break from this..
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the