Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 07:43:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  All of us, who remember.....
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: All of us, who remember.....  (Read 114629 times)
tiger_lily33

Only what We Do For Christ Will Last Forever

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2006, 11:56:17 AM »

I do remember throwing one of them at my older brother. I think that was when I learned how to run really fast.

ROFL... ok that slayed me... we had to be good at running and good at hiding REALLLY well...hehe

PA-R.... you totally crack me up!!! Wink

Stop telling God how big your storm is, instead, start telling your storm how big your God is!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2006, 04:22:45 PM »

Grin   Grin

You'll wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent.

Here's another way to learn how to run long and hard, but only if you can keep from laughing:

Your older brother is in a steaming, hot shower getting ready for his Saturday night date. Little brother sneaks in with a 5 gallon bucket full of ice water, stands on a stool, and dumps the entire 5 gallon bucket over the shower curtain. OH! - I forgot - AND THEN RUNS COMPLETELY OUT OF THE HOUSE AND DOWN THE BLOCK!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2006, 04:28:27 PM »

Grin   Grin

You'll wonder where the yellow went when you brush your teeth with Pepsodent.

Here's another way to learn how to run long and hard, but only if you can keep from laughing:

Your older brother is in a steaming, hot shower getting ready for his Saturday night date. Little brother sneaks in with a 5 gallon bucket full of ice water, stands on a stool, and dumps the entire 5 gallon bucket over the shower curtain. OH! - I forgot - AND THEN RUNS COMPLETELY OUT OF THE HOUSE AND DOWN THE BLOCK!

LOL.....   I wasn't quite as bold. I just turned the hot water off at the hot water heater. That gave me at least another 50 ft lead on them.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2006, 04:45:38 PM »

Grin   Grin

I'm sure glad to know that I wasn't the only mean little kid while growing up. However, I must add that I was on the receiving end many times from my brothers.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2006, 05:00:27 PM »

Grin   Grin

I'm sure glad to know that I wasn't the only mean little kid while growing up. However, I must add that I was on the receiving end many times from my brothers.

That was me, the recieving end. I think my actions was more a matter of survival, it was fight back or get tromped. I was #5 in 8 kids. With Four of the older ones being brothers I got picked on quite a bit.

I remember throwing an old empty purse of my mothers at my oldest brother in response to him picking on me. I didn't mean for it to hurt him but there was a metal closer on top that hit him in the face. I ran barefooted down a freshly layed white gravel driveway to get away from him. It's funny how fear removes all sensation of pain.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 05:16:02 PM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
tiger_lily33

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2006, 10:34:17 PM »

OHH man these stories are so funny...
I ran barefooted down a freshly layed white gravel driveway to get away from him. It's funny how fear removes all sensation of pain.
ROFL... got a mental pic of that, im betting once u stopped running the pain came racing back huh?? hehe

ohh mean little boys hehe.. ok here goes one that i was a victim(hehe) of

i had a aunt and unclethat had alot of kids LOL and when they and my parent went out for the evening.. the older kids looked after the younger.. well i was part of the younger.. so one night the older guys decided to scare the bejeebers outta me.. so they lived in an old scarey farm house that alot of creepy things happened in and most of them were the older kids doing lol. anways.. they got one of the boys to stand in the living room (at night , pitch black, and i mean cant see your hand BLACK)
anyways got one to stand at the far corner of that room and then one of them put me on his shoulders and told me this horrifying story of this meant man that loved to eat little girls.. and while telling me this.. walked me on his shoulders toward this DARK room.. well when we got about half way in, the guy that was in the far corner turned on this flashlight under a horrfying halloween mask.. and then they told me he was the meat man.. and that they were taking me to him for his night time snack.. well needless to say it scared me so bad i can rmemeber every detail.. they got into a little trouble lol but that only stopped them till the next time! soo i was bad and mischievious little girl.. but i got it back twice as bad LOL

Beat that one LOL

Hugs TL

Stop telling God how big your storm is, instead, start telling your storm how big your God is!
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2006, 10:47:30 PM »

im betting once u stopped running the pain came racing back huh??

Nope, never felt it even afterwards.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2006, 11:16:57 PM »

LOL.....   I wasn't quite as bold. I just turned the hot water off at the hot water heater. That gave me at least another 50 ft lead on them.

I would flush the toliet on the bathroom. Least when one of my younger brothers needed a lesson. Grin It never scalded them but, it got hot. Grin

tiger_lily33

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2006, 11:30:51 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

come now DW, that cant be all u did as a boy to be bad lol or mischievous..!!!

loving these stories.. keep them coming.. they are always good for a good LOL when its so needed. Cheesy

hugs
TL

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2006, 11:53:39 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

come now DW, that cant be all u did as a boy to be bad lol or mischievous..!!!

loving these stories.. keep them coming.. they are always good for a good LOL when its so needed. Cheesy

hugs
TL
Thats about the worst thing I did, when I was young. Except putting 55 gallons of concentrated  liquid soap in the City Hall fountain, back in 1975. Grin

Here you are hearing our stories, what about you tigerlily? Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2006, 02:15:04 AM »

Thats about the worst thing I did, when I was young. Except putting 55 gallons of concentrated  liquid soap in the City Hall fountain, back in 1975. Grin

Here you are hearing our stories, what about you tigerlily? Grin

Dreamweaver, are there any other "EXCEPTS"?   Grin   Grin

That would be enough soap bubbles to cover several city blocks, and it would have definitely cleaned that fountain. Did you send the city a bill for services rendered, or did you simply consider it a civic duty?   Grin

sincereheart
Gold Member

"and with His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2006, 08:17:36 AM »

That actually happened in a city near us a few months back!  Cheesy
The city was MAD and my husband and I drove by and just laughed!  Cheesy
And we snickered every time the news reports tried to make it sound so terrible!  Cheesy

WAIT! Was that you, Pastor Roger?  Shocked

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2006, 08:30:59 AM »

Dreamweaver, are there any other "EXCEPTS"?   Grin   Grin

That would be enough soap bubbles to cover several city blocks, and it would have definitely cleaned that fountain. Did you send the city a bill for services rendered, or did you simply consider it a civic duty?   Grin
It was my civic duty, in front of city hall was always dirty. So two friends and myself cleaned it up. Grin

Nope there are no other excepts after that.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2006, 08:33:33 AM »

That actually happened in a city near us a few months back!  Cheesy
The city was MAD and my husband and I drove by and just laughed!  Cheesy
And we snickered every time the news reports tried to make it sound so terrible!  Cheesy

WAIT! Was that you, Pastor Roger?  Shocked
ROTF!!!!! Well it can't be me, I'm in Arizona. You got caught Pastor Roger.........  Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2006, 09:33:03 AM »

ROTF!!!!! Well it can't be me, I'm in Arizona. You got caught Pastor Roger.........  Grin

Nope not me either. It might have been my older brother. I remember him saying that city hall where he lives needed a good cleaning.

Grin Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the