Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 02:24:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Coffee Time!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 464 465 [466] 467 468 ... 473 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coffee Time!  (Read 1019185 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6975 on: July 04, 2011, 07:36:18 PM »

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6976 on: July 13, 2011, 04:26:37 PM »

Users Online    67 Guests, 1 User (0 Buddies)
Users active in past 30 minutes:
nChrist

Hello Guests,

I sincerely hope that you find what you're looking for here. Get comfortable, get your coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy a huge collection of excellent Christian materials. You are always welcome here.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 5:1-2 KJV  Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:  2  By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Romans 15:4-7 KJV  For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.  5  Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:  6  That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.  7  Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also received us to the glory of God.

Ephesians 1:15-23 KJV  Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,  16  Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;  17  That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:  18  The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,  19  And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,  20  Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,  21  Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:  22  And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,  23  Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Colossians 1:24-27 KJV  Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:  25  Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;  26  Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:  27  To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6977 on: August 15, 2011, 05:57:24 AM »

Hello Guests!

Users Online
Users Online    94 Guests, 1 User (0 Buddies)
Users active in past 30 minutes:
nChrist

We're glad to have you, and I hope that you pull up a chair, have a cup of coffee, and enjoy a ton of great Christian material.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6978 on: August 20, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »

Hello Everyone,

First, I'd like to wish everyone a great weekend. Grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and enjoy tons of great Christian materials. Feel free to chat about whatever is on your mind, and here's a good place for just friendly conversations.

Love In Christ,
Tom

P.S.  One of my favorite topics is freeware Bible Study Software and all that comes with them. e-Sword and TheWord are two of my favorites, and both offer HUGE free libraries - free for the download.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6979 on: September 03, 2011, 06:35:51 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I'm sitting here having a cup of coffee and preparing some posts. Today is a special day for us in this part of the country. We've had over 80 days of temperatures over 100F with an average of 105F. A cold front is supposed to blow in tonight - ending the heat wave - and bringing our temperatures down into the 90s. We even have a 30% chance of much needed rain. This whole part of the country has been in severe drought conditions this year. This has made the conditions ripe for wild fires, and we've had our share - including one going within miles of us now. We're praying for that rain and for the safety of the firefighters trying to get the fires under control.

Pull up a chair, relax, and enjoy some great Christian materials. And, always, KEEP LOOKING UP!

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6980 on: September 04, 2011, 04:17:23 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I still can't quite believe it, but we got our cold front, and the high today will be 86F. YEAH! That's a dramatic change from the 105 to 110 that we've been having. We also have a 40% chance for much needed rain.

I'm having a cup of coffee, reading some posts, and remembering many in prayer.

Love In Christ,
Tom

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6981 on: September 06, 2011, 01:59:59 PM »

Good day to you all. It is cold here today in the low sixties. Yesterday it was eighty degrees. Weather can't seem to make up it's mind.
Anyways seems everyone I knew has left or changed their names. Hope to find my old friend's here. Guess I will keep looking around the forum.   But it is certainly a good day for drinking cofee and visting on-line.  Smiley

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6982 on: September 06, 2011, 03:34:27 PM »

Good day to you all. It is cold here today in the low sixties. Yesterday it was eighty degrees. Weather can't seem to make up it's mind.
Anyways seems everyone I knew has left or changed their names. Hope to find my old friend's here. Guess I will keep looking around the forum.   But it is certainly a good day for drinking cofee and visting on-line.  Smiley

Hello Islandboy,

Sorry we got you confused. I used to be Blackeyedpeas, Soldier4Christ used to be Pastor Roger, and Shammu used to be Dreamweaver. We'd had the same user names for a long time and just decided to change them.

I'm sitting here with a mug of coffee, reading some posts, and preparing some myself. We got our cooler weather and it's 85F here today. That's a long ways from the 105+ that we've had for a long time. Now all we need is some rain. Thankfully, the extended forecast is for the milder fall-like weather.

Love In Christ,
Tom

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #6983 on: September 08, 2011, 05:46:52 PM »

Hello

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6984 on: September 08, 2011, 07:41:42 PM »

Hello

Hello Brother David,

I'm happy to see you on the forum and hope things are going well for you. I just got back from seeing my daughter and the grandkids, and we had a great time. My 9 month-old thinks that papa is funny.   Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6985 on: September 16, 2011, 01:05:31 PM »

Sent to me by email - GREAT!

Ya gotta see this one to the end…Awesome!

Voted the BEST commercial ever!
http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelligencerreport/stethoscope.html

I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

Love In Christ,
Tom

islandboy
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6986 on: October 23, 2011, 11:56:05 PM »

I just noticed there are 466 pages of coffee time. Not a bad way to spend time, coffee in one hand and typing on my key board with the other. Now where's my plate of cookies. Hope you all had a grat day.   Cool

Be not weary in your serving; Do your best for those in need; Kindness will be rewarded by the Lord who prompts the deed.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #6987 on: October 24, 2011, 08:11:30 AM »

Hmm cookies. That sounds like something to put on the agenda for today.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6988 on: October 24, 2011, 03:02:15 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I do have my mug of coffee - hot and fresh. Did someone say COOKIE?

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6989 on: November 23, 2011, 10:11:33 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 464 465 [466] 467 468 ... 473 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the