Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:46:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Coffee Time!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 473 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coffee Time!  (Read 1019113 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #6960 on: April 24, 2011, 06:02:10 PM »

Yes, I do have a cup of fresh coffee, and I'm enjoying some excellent Christian materials. I hope that everyone is having a Happy and Blessed Easter.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6961 on: April 27, 2011, 06:10:06 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Yes, I do have my coffee, and I'm enjoying excellent Christian materials. We've had some rain 3 of the last 4 days, so our drought has been broken and everyone is giving thanks. We have a small chance of some more rain in the next few days, and everyone is still praying.

Get your coffee - pull up a chair - and enjoy a huge variety of choice Christian materials.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6962 on: April 29, 2011, 04:08:16 PM »

Users Online
Users Online    50 Guests, 1 User (0 Buddies)
Users active in past 30 minutes:
nChrist

Hello Everyone,

It's Friday and nearing the end of the work day for most of you. Have a great weekend!

Ephesians 2:18-22 KJV  For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.  19  Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;  20  And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;  21  In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:  22  In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6963 on: April 29, 2011, 11:03:58 PM »

I've been drinking my cup of coffee, reading on the forum here. So I thought I would let y'all know what is going on with me, and why I haven't been on lately.

I got outside for a while the past few days. My doctor has told me I will have to have a knee replacement in the next few years. Other then that, I'm getting better, as each day passes with my knee. I'm still having problems with my back, and the docs don't know what to do any more. There is a day though, which I know quite a few of y'all are looking forwards to as well. A day when none of us, shall never shed another tear.

Your friend and brother in Christ.
Bob

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6964 on: April 30, 2011, 01:41:25 AM »

Hello Brother Bob,

It's great to hear from you. I'm glad to hear that your knee is better, but you will probably think it's great after they replace it. Keep us posted when you get near the surgery and we'll pray for you. I understand about your back, and you will remain in my prayers. YES, we will be leaving these bodies behind one day soon, and no more pain forever. What a day of rejoicing that will be!

In the meantime, we can KEEP LOOKING UP and ask for another measure of God's Grace. Know that you will remain in my prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

David_james
Gold Member

Jesus loves you

View Profile
« Reply #6965 on: April 30, 2011, 08:17:45 AM »

points to siggy  Grin

Even though I don't read kjv, I find it does the verse the best.

Rev 21:4  And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6966 on: April 30, 2011, 04:21:00 PM »

points to siggy  Grin

Even though I don't read kjv, I find it does the verse the best.

Hello Brother David,

I love that Verse in numerous translations. As you know, I love to ponder all of God's Promises to us almost every day.

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Corinthians 15:50-58  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.  51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,  52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.  53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.  54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.  55  O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?  56  The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.  57  But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.  58  Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18  13  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.  14  For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.  15  For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.  16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:  17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.  18  Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6967 on: May 04, 2011, 11:46:32 PM »

Hi David, I hope you are doing okay. I've been keeping you in my prayers and hope you have some good days. Though I don't have it as rough as you do, I always find comfort in God's Word.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6968 on: May 04, 2011, 11:53:38 PM »

Hello Brother Bob,

It's great to hear from you. I'm glad to hear that your knee is better, but you will probably think it's great after they replace it. Keep us posted when you get near the surgery and we'll pray for you. I understand about your back, and you will remain in my prayers.

Well the knee surgery (again) will be at least 2 years away. So I'm praying and hoping we're not here by then.

Thank you brother, as I also know of your back problems. I keep you in prayer too, as well as several others here on CU.

YES, we will be leaving these bodies behind one day soon, and no more pain forever. What a day of rejoicing that will be!

In the meantime, we can KEEP LOOKING UP and ask for another measure of God's Grace. Know that you will remain in my prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

And that brother, is a BIG
AMEN!!

And what a day that will be singing, and giving praises to the Lord. For only He is worthy of praises.

HisDaughter
Global Moderator
Gold Member

No Condemnation in Him

View Profile
« Reply #6969 on: May 08, 2011, 10:00:43 AM »

Alrighty then!  I've made a pot of coffee and I'm feeling much better.  Maybe I can get a better start to my day than I had earlier as explained in the Moderators area.

I've mentioned that my folks are on vacation and are now in Arizona.  I've already called my mom to tell her Happy Mother's day and to confess to her that I'd be staying home from church today as I woke up with a sore throat, but even more than that I need to conserve my gas this week for work until payday next Monday.

I went, last week, up to Lynnwood, WA to try out a new church for my folks and me, but the regular pastor wasn't there, so I was going to go up again this week and then give the folks my report.  We are just not happy with the church we have been attending for several different reasons and we had heard about this church in Lynnwood from some friends.  I looks like it has a lot to offer and I'm impressed with the variety of Sunday School classes that they have!  So we'll see.

I hope everyone enjoys this Mother's Day!

Let us fight the good fight!
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6970 on: May 08, 2011, 04:04:21 PM »

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I do have my coffee mug in front of me, and it sure is good. I'm reading a variety of great Christian materials and catching up on the news.

HisDaughter, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I hope that you get to feeling better soon. Be careful with that sore throat and watch your temperature. My last sore throat was strep throat, and left untreated turns into major problems. Be nice to yourself and take it easy.

Yes, those high gasoline prices are putting a crimp in our entire budget. I'm glad that we have a fuel-efficient vehicle, but we still don't take drives anymore for just the fun of it.

Everyone have a great Sunday.

Love In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6971 on: May 11, 2011, 04:45:34 PM »

I'm sitting here with a big, hot mug of coffee enjoying some great Christian materials and catching up on the news.

I've been praying for all of the victims of flooding along the Mississippi and all of those who recently lost loved ones in Alabama and surrounding states due to tornadoes. As a contrast, I'm giving thanks for the short rain we got a couple of hours ago. We've been under drought conditions and wildfire warnings for months. I don't know how much rain we got, but it was like one of our typical spring thunderstorms. I just looked out the window, and it's raining again off and on. I can assure you that our farmers and ranchers are also giving thanks.

Pull up a chair, relax, and read for awhile.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6972 on: May 26, 2011, 04:38:21 PM »

Users Online    64 Guests, 1 User (0 Buddies)
nChrist

Hello Everyone,

Pull up your chair, get a cup of coffee, and relax - enjoy a huge variety of excellent Christian materials. I hope that everyone is having a great week.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 12:5 KJV  So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

Galatians 6:10 KJV  As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Ephesians 5:18-21 KJV  And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;  19  Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;  20  Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;  21  Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Colossians 3:15-17 KJV  And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.  16  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.  17  And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6973 on: June 04, 2011, 01:12:10 PM »

Users Online    56 Guests, 1 User (0 Buddies)
Shammu

Hello Everyone,

Pull up your chair, get a cup of coffee, and relax - enjoy a huge variety of excellent Christian materials. I hope that everyone is having a great week.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Romans 12:5 KJV  So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

Galatians 6:10 KJV  As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Ephesians 5:18-21 KJV  And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;  19  Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;  20  Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;  21  Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

Colossians 3:15-17 KJV  And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.  16  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.  17  And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Ditto, and welcome to Christians Unite. I hope and pray some of you will enjoy the Graceful Words of Our Lord, Jesus Christ.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6974 on: June 22, 2011, 01:36:58 PM »

Users Online    69 Guests, 1 User (0 Buddies)
nChrist

Good Morning Everyone!

Get a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and read some excellent Christian materials.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 6:11-20 KJV  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.  13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;  15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.  17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:  18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;  19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,  20  For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

Pages: 1 ... 463 464 [465] 466 467 ... 473 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the