Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:18:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Bible Study (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  A Christian Devotional
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Christian Devotional  (Read 78761 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #915 on: August 08, 2009, 01:22:30 AM »

It's time to light the fire!

1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

There is a tale told of that great English actor Macready. An eminent preacher once said to him: "I wish you would explain to me something."

"Well, what is it? I don't know that I can explain anything to a preacher."

"What is the reason for the difference between you and me? You are appearing before crowds night after night with fiction, and the crowds follow you wherever you go. I am preaching the essential and unchangeable truth, and I am not getting any crowd at all!"

Macready's answer was this: "This is quite simple. I can tell you the difference between us. I present my fiction as though it were truth; you present your truth as though it were fiction."

It is easy to know when something is aflame. It ignites other material. Can you imagine how quickly the truth of Jesus could spread, if we were only passionate about living it and sharing it?! We who know God need to be on fire, igniting the world around us!

Let's give our inhibitions and fears to the Lord and ask Him to light the fire in our hearts for the lost! There's so much work to be done!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #916 on: August 24, 2009, 12:16:32 PM »

Restoration of a nation!

Psalms 33:12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

This weekend in the United States, everyone is celebrating the anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence -- a document through which leaders of the colonies in the New World broke free from the King of England.

The declaration begins: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

While revisionist historians are working hard to remove any trace of Christian/Biblical ideals from the foundations of America, today's celebration finds its basis in a foundational document which appeals to the authority of a Divine Creator, one whom most of the founding fathers fully believed to have been the author and main subject of the Holy Bible, and who was the guarantor of certain "inalienable rights". So the Fourth of July -- more than just a celebration of independence, ought also to be a day which recognizes God's participation in the nation's birth.

I've read and heard all kinds of advice about how America ought to be transformed, while a simple recognition of God's covenant offer to a nation goes ignored. The words found in 2 Chronicles 7:14 could be claimed and applied to any nation, but particularly one whose foundational documents and institutions have drawn their inspiration substantially from Biblical monotheism. "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

IF we truly want to see healing brought to any nation, then this conditional covenant is for US and the restoration of our land will require our part in the covenant: humility, prayer and repentance, so that God can forgive our sin and heal our land!

True restoration and healing only comes through true repentance and God's grace! With so much work to be done -- may restoration begin with us!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #917 on: August 24, 2009, 12:17:10 PM »

It's good to be home!

Isaiah 64:4 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

Last night, after being on the road for nearly four months, I finally got to sleep in my own bed. And boy, it sure was nice! It's always great to get home, isn’t it? Well, if it’s that nice to get to our earthly homes after a long journey, can you imagine what it's going to be like to get to our glorious eternal home? I want to share the following illustration a friend sent me. I believe it will truly bless you.

A sick man turned to his doctor one evening, as he was preparing to leave the examination room and said, "Doctor, I am afraid to die -- tell me what lies on the other side, will you?"

"I’m really not sure,” said the doctor.

"You don't know? You, a Christian man, don’t know what’s on the other side?"

Suddenly, there came a sound of scratching and whining at the door. As the doctor turned the handle, a dog sprang into the room and leapt on him with an eager show of gladness.

Lovingly bending down and holding the cute pup, the doctor turned to his patient and said “Have you met my dog? I do apologize; He usually comes and sits with me in my office when I work late.

After a short pause, he continued. "He’s actually never been in this room before. He didn't know what was inside. He knew nothing except that his master was here, and when the door opened, he sprang in without fear… I know little of what is on the other side of death, my friend, but I do know one thing... I know my Master is there and that’s I all I need."

We may not know exactly what we will find in that glorious home that awaits us, but those of us who know the Lord Jesus, know He’s there! Be encouraged today! Our long journey here will end in our loving master’s arms.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #918 on: August 24, 2009, 12:17:46 PM »

Stop the madness!!

Psalms 73:24-28 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee. But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.

We’re back in Israel, after completing a tour of over 17,000 miles of driving across the United States and 60+ speaking engagements. We can honestly say – we’re happy to be home -- phew!

During the past three months of travelling with our two young children, we found it easier to drive through the night while the kids slept. We would often find ourselves arriving at our next destination in the middle of the night, only to update the news before sleeping a few short hours before sunrise. We were pretty exhausted most of the time, as you might imagine and many of your calls and emails went unanswered. Please forgive us, as we are trying to catch up.

But this made me think about whether the Lord was calling us during that time and we neglected to hear and answer, in the midst of our busyness. Hmmm. I hope not. There is one important thing, even in the midst of our hectic schedules, that cannot ever be neglected -- it is spending time in God’s word and in prayer, asking for His direction and listening to His voice!

Let’s strive to take a break from our craziness and make sure we’re spending ample time with the Lord. It sounds funny to say but, yeah, even full time ministers need to spend some time with the Lord…DUH!!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #919 on: August 24, 2009, 12:18:55 PM »

Let's not underestimate our enemy!

Luke 10:19-20 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

In 1917, the Ottoman Empire controlled the city of Aqaba which seemed impregnable to any attack. Behind the city in every direction was a vast desert, and overlooking the city's harbor were huge naval guns protecting it against any enemy attack from the sea.

But on July 6, 1917, Lawrence of Arabia bravely led a force of irregular Arab cavalry across this vast desert wasteland and swept into Aqaba from the north. In the surprise attack, Aqaba fell because its gigantic naval guns faced the wrong way and could not protect the city from the invading forces. Suddenly the Turkish hold over Palestine was broken, to be replaced by the British mandate, which eventually led to the creation of the State of Israel.

The Ottoman Empire failed to understand, and also, underestimated their enemy. As a result, the right weapons were not in place to defend themselves against any attack.

Let's not make the same mistake the Turks made! We need to be careful not to underestimate our enemy! First, let us ask the Lord for His wisdom concerning our vulnerabilities. Then, on a daily basis, continue to equip ourselves with the weapons of our warfare. In so doing, we'll walk in victory through Him!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #920 on: August 24, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »

Red alert!

Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

As we spoke across the United States these past months, it seems we were continually met with a spirit of apathy and a lack of understanding about the times in which we live. Despite all the things going on in the world today, the sense of urgency about the hour seemed lost among many.

Dr. Albert Bartlett, an expert on compounding, gave this scenario. Let’s suppose you’re sitting in a water tight baseball stadium which seats over 50,000 people, and you’re handcuffed to the top bleacher. Let’s say a single drop of water is placed in the center of the stadium and is allowed to double at a rate of 1 time per minute. In other words, 1drop doubled, equals two drops added to the stadium. The next minute, two drops doubled equals four drops, next minute, four doubled equals eight, and so on.

How many minutes do you suppose you'd have before you'd drown? A few months? A few days? Get this -- how about 49 minutes?! That’s right; it would take only 49 minutes to drown completely! What’s even more remarkable is that at 44 minutes, the amount of water in the stadium would only be at 7%! Seriously, do the math!

You see, the real action takes place only in the last five minutes. It seems there is all the time in the world and then…perhaps this is one reason the scriptures say the Lord will come as a thief in the night!

I do not want to be sitting there in the top bleacher, oblivious and helpless -- do you? Those of us who are aware of the times have a key to the handcuffs -- discernment, wisdom and faith! We will begin preparing now for the times drawing nearer by the second!

Let’s get a sense of urgency about the hour in which we live. Let’s pray earnestly, invest wisely, and be about His business while there’s still time! There’s SO much work to be done!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #921 on: August 24, 2009, 12:20:24 PM »

Don’t let your circumstances dictate you!

Ephesians 6:20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

For over 10 years we’ve been covering Christian Persecution, and whenever I come across an amazing story of how a saint endured such hardships, it encourages me. I remember reading about Watchman Nee and his imprisonment. The Chinese government would change the guards at his cell daily for fear that Nee would lead them to the Lord. Their fears were justified---many of those guards did come to faith! Apparently Watchman Nee had learned a powerful lesson from the Apostle Paul.

In Paul's letter to the Church in Ephesus, observe how he describes himself – an ambassador in chains. Locked away in a prison, Paul adamantly refuses to allow his circumstances to dictate or alter his identity. He may be in chains, but he remains the Lord's ambassador.

Can you imagine Paul chained up in that dungeon, throwing up his hands saying, "That's it; it's over; I'm finished!?"

Not on your life! Instead the apostle grows bolder as an ambassador; not intimidated or ashamed, because Paul isn't chained in his Spirit, he's only bound in the flesh. Remember how he concludes his letter to the Philippian Church declaring, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Don’t allow yourself to be defined by your past, or "chained" by your current circumstances. God has also called you to be an ambassador for Him. With so much work to be done, we ought to be growing even bolder, right in the midst of our trials and tribulations!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #922 on: August 24, 2009, 12:20:57 PM »

Run after it!

Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

"Blessed are the peacemakers"...when the term "peacemaker" is used the initial thought is of someone who keeps the peace between two opposing parties. A "peacemaker" solves dilemmas often without the force of violence, although the threat of violence is sometimes present and to be used if necessary.

When I was growing up, I watched dozens of westerns where the sheriffs -- or the good guys -- were armed with the Colt 45 "peacemaker." How ironic that one of the most famous guns of the 1800's was named the "peacemaker". The rationality is simply you can only have peace through strength.

When Jesus (Yeshua), the Prince of Peace (in Hebrew the "Sar Shalom") returns again, He will usher in the Messianic age of Shalom -- His strength will be on display as He rules with a "rod of iron."

Interestingly enough, as I was studying the Hebrew New Testament, the word "peacemaker" has a completely different connotation than our understanding in English. The word peacemaker in Hebrew is the phrase "rod-fey shalom".

Shalom has a much richer meaning than simply the word peace. It can also mean completeness, prosperity, safety, contentment, health, blessing and rest. The word "rod-fey" in Hebrew literally means to "run after" or "to chase!"

So, in Hebrew it says to "chase after shalom" -- to run after God's shalom! And one can only find God's shalom through our "Sar Shalom" -- our Prince of Peace!

Let's strive to reach a new level of intimacy with our Lord! Let's run after a deeper knowledge of our Lord and in doing so, we'll experience new levels of peace, contentment, blessing and rest! With so much work to be done, isn't it good to know this is available to us NOW through our Sar Shalom!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #923 on: August 24, 2009, 12:22:04 PM »

Listen carefully!

Psalms 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Before refrigerators, people used ice-houses to preserve their food. Ice-houses had thick walls, no windows, and a tightly fitted door. In winter, when streams and lakes were frozen, large blocks of ice were cut from the frozen waters, hauled to the ice-houses, and covered with sawdust. Often these ice-blocks would last well into the summer.

One man lost a valuable watch while working in an ice-house. He searched diligently for it, carefully raking through the sawdust, but didn't find it. His fellow workers also looked, but their efforts, too, proved futile. A small boy who heard about the fruitless search slipped into the ice-house during the noon hour and soon emerged with the watch.

Amazed, the men asked him how he found it.

"I closed the door," the boy replied, "lay down in the sawdust, and kept very still. Soon I heard the watch ticking." (story taken from "Directions" by James Hamilton)

So often life can become so hectic that it becomes hard to find time to sit still and just listen to what the Lord is saying. But Jesus often secluded himself, so that He could commune intimately with His Father. In these days and in this hour it's so imperative that we spend time in our own prayer closets, so we can clearly hear what our Father is saying to us, through His still small voice. If we do, we may find some wonderful and valuable things that others have missed.

The question isn't whether God will speak, but whether we will take the time to be quiet and still enough to hear His voice. Let's be sure to take that time to hear what He's saying to us!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #924 on: August 24, 2009, 12:23:18 PM »

Be freed from a vision of freedom?!

Acts 12:6-10 And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands. And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me. And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision. When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.

I love this story! Peter was sitting between two guards and suddenly an angel of the Lord comes to him and frees him -- and he thinks it's a vision! He's not sure if he truly believes it.

Then, after his escape, Peter goes to where believers are interceding for him and knocks on the door -- they didn't open the door immediately! The young lady, Rhoda who reported that Peter was at the door was accused of being "mad!" Can you imagine? Even those praying for his freedom, are surprised that he's actually FREE!

There's two points I want to stress in this story. First, Peter is freed supernaturally with angelic assistance -- and he believes it was a vision! He had to step into the reality that he was actually FREE! Secondly, there were believers who talked about FREEDOM, but when true freedom came -- they were shocked as though they truly didn't believe in their prayers!

There are many believers who know they SHOULD be free in Jesus. They have a head knowledge of freedom –- but somehow they haven't grasped the reality of the freedom that is promised! They walk with the vision without living the reality!

My challenge to you today is to walk in the reality of the freedom you have in Him! Take the promises of God and say, "If the Son has made me free, then I'm free indeed!" And claim that for your life today! Don't be stuck in a vision of freedom – live in the reality of freedom! Claim it and live it today!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #925 on: August 24, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »

Wake up – the eruptions are here!

Zephaniah 2:2-3 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD'S anger come upon you. Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD'S anger.

In the 1883, Captain Sampson of the British navy witnessed one of the greatest volcanic eruptions in history which took place in Indonesia. The eruption was so powerful that its shock waves traveled around the world seven times. The volcano shot miles of debris into the atmosphere which fell to earth as far away as Madagascar – over 2000 miles distance. Captain Sampson wrote in the ship’s log: “I am writing this blind in pitch darkness. We are under continual rain of pumice-stone and dust. So violent are the explosions that the ear-drums of over half my crew have been shattered…I am convinced that the Day of Judgment has come.”

These men witnessed something extraordinary, and it caused them to ponder the inevitable question -- Is this the end? What was the crew thinking and feeling as they were deafened by the massive explosions, and blinded by the clouds of smoke and ash? To them it must have been as if the sun had become like sackcloth! Did this experience change their lives? Were they now powerfully aware of how fragile life is? Did they suddenly begin to examine what their lives had consisted of up to that moment?

Imagine yourself in that boat as these events are taking place. Now picture yourself at the present moment...are you thinking about what your life has been about, or what it is now? Are you thinking about what it could be??

Wake up. Recognize that eruptions are already taking place, and these are the Lord's warnings to this sleeping world; warnings that His return is NEAR! We are privileged to be witnesses and participants in the most extraordinary times as the end of the age draws near. But God is looking for people who are awake, who are wise, who understand the signs of the times, and who know Him.. so they can do exploits and can shine like stars in a darkening world– will you be one of them?

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #926 on: August 24, 2009, 12:25:09 PM »

Be fruitful in spite of your circumstances!

Matthew 7:17-20 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

In Israel, it’s amazing how many trees are being planted all the time. In fact, the green line that you hear about so much in the news isn’t an actual drawn borderline, but it is a visible line you can only see from the air. It’s where Israelis stopped planting trees.

Now suppose I wanted to plant a fig tree -- would I go searching for lemon seeds? Of course not! And even if I planted a fig tree next to a lemon tree, it would still only produce figs, no matter how close it was planted to the lemon tree.

So in our lives, though we may be surrounded with sourness, even planted in a "lemon grove", we are "fig trees" -- and the sweetness of our fruit will remain, because we were planted by the Lord Himself, to produce good fruit under all conditions. There is no question that if we are planted in Him the good fruit we bear will come forth in both good times and bad times.

Life is filled with ups and downs, unforeseen circumstances that send our lives in strange loops we weren’t expecting -– nevertheless we were fashioned to be fruit bearers...unconditionally. You may say " George, you don’t understand, you have no idea what’s happening in my life right now!" You’re right, I don’t -- but I do know the Lord who laid down his life unconditionally for you -- and that He did it so He could abide in you and you in Him -- guess what for...

If life is overwhelming you, then it’s time to reach down deep and draw nourishment from the Root of our lives -– Yeshua the Messiah. The sap of His Life will produce... MUCH! GOOD! FRUIT!...despite the lemons!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #927 on: August 24, 2009, 12:26:25 PM »

Cower no more!

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Living in the middle of the desert, we sometimes take a desert walk. Now, a desert walk is not your average walk. One day, my wife stumbled over a rock and found herself a few inches away from a good sized yellow scorpion. For those of you who don’t know, yellow scorpions are considered the most dangerous in Israel – a sting from even a small one can be fatal.

When that rock was overturned and the scorpion came scattering out, Rivka jumped back, frightened of what could have happened next. Interestingly though, it seemed to be a little disoriented, wavering to and fro and getting ready to strike in the wrong direction. Thankfully, that gave her enough time to flee the scene.

Later, a good friend of ours here who knows a lot about desert life shed some light on the matter. She told us that these creatures live where it’s dark, such as in crevices and under rocks. And when they are suddenly exposed to the light, they do in fact become disoriented. “We need not fear them for this reason,” she said, “When we come upon a scorpion that way, they are easy to kill.” She went on to explain, however, that it is at night that we really have to be careful. "It’s dark out, so they’re out and about. They can see us coming from a far and strike before we even know it".

Hmmm. Seems like there’s a good analogy here. Scorpions live in the darkness, and when suddenly exposed to extreme light, they are caught off guard and become confused. This gives us power over them -- we need not be afraid.

In the same way, when we’re walking in the light, we need not fear those temptations and distractions that come up from the darkness to paralyze us with their poisonous venom. They too can be exposed, brought to the light, caught off guard, and tread upon once and for all!

We have victory over the enemy! Let’s cower in his presence no more! Let’s step on the spiritual scorpions that have kept us bound up for so long! There is SO MUCH work to be done for the Lord!!

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #928 on: August 24, 2009, 12:27:28 PM »

Have you seen the big picture?

1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

We came across this powerful story and wanted to share it with you.

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted them to learn to not judge things too quickly, so he sent them each on a quest to go and look at a pear tree that was a great distance away. He sent his first son in the winter, his second in the spring, his third in summer and his youngest in the fall. When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe what they had seen.

The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted. The second son said no - it was covered with green buds and full of promise. The third son disagreed, he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so sweet and looked so beautiful, it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen. The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping with fruit, full of life and fulfillment.

After hearing all his son's responses, the wise father replied, "Sons, you are all right -- because you have each seen only one season in the tree's life. But you cannot judge a tree, or a person, or anything else by only one season. Most things can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons have come to pass".

I think each of us has judged someone or something prematurely, and we have also probably experienced the pain of being judged that way. Lord, forgive us! We need to give each other the benefit of the doubt! We need to look closely enough and long enough to see the big picture before we rule things out. God does that for us all the time.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #929 on: August 24, 2009, 12:28:41 PM »

Get REAL!

Luke 8:17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

We are big Casting Crowns fans around here; And they have a song called "Stained Glass Masquerade". Ever heard it? The lyrics are so good... here are a few lines.

So I tuck it all away, like everything's okay
If I make them all believe it, maybe I'll believe it too
So with a painted grin, I play the part again
So everyone will see me the way that I see them

Are we happy plastic people
Under shiny plastic steeples
With walls around our weakness
And smiles to hide our pain
But if the invitation's open
To every heart that has been broken
Maybe then we close the curtain
On our stained glass masquerade

This song talks about the struggles many of us face deep down but can never show it in the church. How sad is it that we can't be real with one another among brothers and sisters in the Lord!? Church should be the one place that we CAN show what's inside!

As many of you know, one of our ministries in Israel is hospitality -- having a "church" of sorts in our home. People flock here from all over and our family rarely gets time alone. So among other things, when we have a disagreement, we have succumb to vocalize it for all to hear. Yeah, I know that might make people feel uncomfortable at times but since our house is always full, it's almost inevitable -- we're forced to keep it real!

God wants to tear down the barriers between our home life and our church life! He wants us to be transparent with one another. He wants us to love one another as He has loved us and receive one another as He receives us when we fail. This is how we grow individually and as a body. It might be a little uncomfortable, but it's so necessary!

Let's get real and keep it real, brothers and sisters! There's so much work to be done!

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the