Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:17:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  Prayer, Praise and Promises
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayer, Praise and Promises  (Read 93784 times)
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 26, 2006, 09:57:02 AM »

Author: Warren Wiersbe
Source: Prayer, Praise and Promises
Scripture Reference Psalm 95:7-11

Hardened Hearts

Read Psalm 95:7-11

We find a warning in today's passage. "Today, if you will hear His voice: Do not harden your hearts" (vv. 7,8). The context is the nation of Israel in the wilderness. From Egypt to Canaan, they saw God at work. He led them out of Egypt, through the wilderness and into the Promised Land. And what did they do in return? They hardened their hearts.

How do we harden our hearts? It's a process that occurs gradually as we complain about God's work and ignore His Word. The Israelites complained about the way He led them and the way He fed them. They heard God's Word and deliberately disobeyed. This is called tempting God. "When your fathers tested Me; they tried Me, though they saw My work. For forty years I was grieved with that generation" (v. 9).

When you see God at work and you complain instead of rejoice, when you hear His Word and deliberately disobey it--you're tempting Him. It's like a little child just daring mom or dad to discipline him. When you harden your heart, you miss God's best for your life. The people of Israel saw the miracles. They heard the messages. They were fed day after day. But in a period of 40 years, that whole older generation died. They did not enter into the fullness of their inheritance.

What should you do to prevent a hard heart? Repent. Listen to God's Word and respond to it tenderly. Watch God's work and respond to it thankfully. Stop complaining and disobeying. Worship the Lord and keep a tender heart before Him.

When you take God and His provisions for granted, you become less thankful and less responsive to Him. Heed the warning of these verses: Keep your heart open to God's Word and obey Him.

This devotional is freely distributed by Back To The Bible.
Did you enjoy this devotional?
Send it on for a friend to enjoy.
FREE E-mail Subscription:
http://www.backtothebible.org/devotions/

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 26, 2006, 09:57:59 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 96:1-6

Strength and Beauty

Read Psalm 96:1-6

Early one spring morning I walked out the front door of my home and saw a spiderweb. It was beautiful, but it wasn't strong. Before the day was over, the web was gone.

Some things are beautiful but not strong. And other things are strong but not beautiful. A concrete slab is strong, but you're not likely to want one in your living room. Similarly, a steel girder exists to support, not to be seen. There was a beauty about the tabernacle and temple. "Honor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary" (v. 6). The tabernacle was a tent--it had beauty but not a great deal of strength. The temple had both strength and beauty.

Our God is practical, but not so practical that He leaves out the beautiful. He gave both strength and beauty to His creation, such as trees, mountains and rivers.

God also wants us to have beauty. He wants us to have the kind of strength that is beautiful and the kind of beauty that is strong. We can "worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness" because "strength and beauty are in His sanctuary."

God's works have both beauty and strength. If you are walking in fellowship with Him, your life will have a beauty that is strong and a strength that is beautiful. You'll become more and more like Jesus.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 26, 2006, 09:59:01 AM »

Scripture Reference 1 Peter 1:16 John 17:17 Psalm 96:7-13

True Holiness

Read Psalm 96:7-13

Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!" (v. 9). God desires holiness for His people. "Be holy, for I am holy" is repeated several times in the Old Testament. And the apostle Peter used it in one of his letters (I Pet. 1:16). It means to be separated, unique and distinct.

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit work together to lead us into a life of holiness. The cross of Jesus indicates that God wants us to be holy. On the cross Jesus died for our sins to make us holy, to bring us to God. The Holy Spirit within us urges us to a holy life by His power. The Word of God helps us grow in holiness. Jesus said to His Father, "Sanctify them by Your truth; Your word is truth" (John 17:17).

True holiness is beautiful; false holiness is not. The Pharisees had a false holiness--an artificial, manufactured piety. Jesus had true holiness, and He attracted people. The Pharisees repelled them. The fruit of the Spirit--love, joy, peace, patience and the rest--make for a beautiful life.

True holiness is beautiful, and this beauty comes from worship. Did you know that you become like what you worship? If your god is selfish, you become selfish. If your god is ugly, you become ugly. The person who worships money becomes hard. The person who worships pleasure becomes soft. But the person who worships the true and living God becomes beautiful--more and more like Christ.

God has given you the necessary resources to live a holy life. Allow His Word to teach you and the Holy Spirit to guide you. Live so that you may become more like Christ.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 26, 2006, 10:00:08 AM »

Scripture Reference Genesis 19 Psalm 97:1-12

Balancing Love and Hate

Read Psalm 97:1-12

A friend of mine likes to quote a beatitude that he has either invented or borrowed: "Blessed are the balanced." It's a good point. We can't easily walk unless we're balanced. When I was learning how to ride a bicycle, my parents put me on one and gave me a push, but I could not keep balanced. To roller skate, ice skate or ski, you've got to maintain balance.

This is also true of the Christian life. That's why the psalmist says, "You who love the Lord, hate evil!" (v. 10). There's a balance for you. Christians are not supposed to hate one another, but they are supposed to hate evil.

We can have one of several attitudes toward the evil in the world today. First, we can defend it. I don't see how Christians can do that, but there are those who do. There are even those who promote it. They're playing right into the hands of Satan. Or, we can close our eyes and ignore it, like the priest and the Levite in the parable of the Good Samaritan, who passed by on the other side. Or we can endure it and say, "Well, it's here, and I'll just grit my teeth and clench my fists and put up with it." But the Word of God says we should hate it and oppose it.

We hate evil because we love the Lord. If we love Him, we love the things He loves and hate the things He hates. This is also true in human relationships. When you love someone, you love the things he or she loves, and you want to share those things. When God judges evil, we want to be on His side. We don't want to be like Lot, who, though it grieved his soul, tolerated the evil in Sodom. Everything Lot lived for was burned up when Sodom went up in smoke (Gen. 19). "He preserves the souls of His saints; He delivers them out of the hand of the wicked." God is on our side. And if God is for us, who can be against us?

What is your attitude toward evil in the world? If you love the Lord, you cannot remain neutral. You must hate evil and oppose it, for it is dangerous to tolerate it. Ask God for the strength to take a stand against evil and be a witness to those who practice it.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 26, 2006, 10:01:10 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 98:1-9

A Singing Faith

Read Psalm 98:1-9

One of my seminary professors was a missionary in Africa for many years. When he first arrived on the field by riverboat, from the banks of the river he could hear screaming and wailing and the beating of drums. But 25 years later, when he went down to the river to leave the field, people lined the banks and were singing, "All hail the power of Jesus' name, let angels prostrate fall." What a difference!

The Christian faith is a singing faith. Christians ought to be singing people. We are admonished in the Word of God to sing to the Lord. "Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! For He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have gained Him the victory" (v. 1).

Sing about God's victories. If you think you have no victory in your life, start singing about the victory of the Lord, and you'll be surprised what He'll do for you.

Sing about His salvation. "The Lord has made known His salvation; His righteousness He has revealed in the sight of the nations" (v. 2). We should proclaim the message of salvation to people today.

Sing about His mercy and faithfulness. "He has remembered His mercy and his faithfulness" (v. 3). The Lord has been merciful to us, and His faithfulness endures to all generations.

Sing about His coming. Verse 9 tells us that the hills are rejoicing before the Lord, "for He is coming to judge the earth. With righteousness He shall judge the world, and the peoples with equity." Sing about His coming, for Jesus may come back today!

Are you singing the praises of God in your life? If you've lost your song, it may mean that you've lost something else--your vision of God, faith in His Word--or perhaps sin has come into your life. Follow the instructions of this psalm and "sing to the Lord a new song."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 28, 2006, 06:31:54 AM »

Scripture Reference John 15:7 Psalm 99:1-9

Prerequisites of Answered Prayer

Read Psalm 99:1-9

One of the greatest joys in the Christian life is the joy of answered prayer--to be able to say to someone, "God answered my prayer today," or to hear someone say, "Thank you for praying--let me tell you what God did." The psalmist writes about this: "Moses and Aaron were among his priests, and Samuel was among those who called upon His name. They called upon the Lord, and He answered them" (v. 6). Moses called upon the Lord many times when he had the burdens of the people on his shoulders. Aaron, as the high priest, also called upon the Lord. Samuel had some disappointments in his life. His family was not all it ought to have been, and Israel was not all it ought to have been. So he cried out to the Lord as well.

If we call upon the Lord, will He answer us? Yes, if we have met the conditions that Moses, Aaron and Samuel met. First, they listened to God's Word. "He spoke to them in the cloudy pillar" (v. 7). "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you" (John 15:7). We want to talk to God and tell Him about all of our problems. He wants to talk to us and tell us about all of His promises. We should listen to Him first, and then He will listen to us.

Second, they obeyed Him. They kept His testimonies and the ordinances. Obedience is important to answered prayer. If we're abiding in Christ, we will obey His Word, and then we will be able to call upon Him.

Third, they confessed their sin. God forgave their sins, and He enabled them to do what He wanted them to do. As a result, they wanted to exalt the Lord. The purpose of prayer is to glorify God. "Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at His holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy" (v. 9).

How glad I am to know that my High Priest in heaven is interceding for me. I can come to Him any time for the grace that I need.

Do you enjoy answered prayer? Do you listen to God's Word and obey it? Is your heart clean of unconfessed sin ? Meet God's conditions for answered prayer and let Him bless you.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 28, 2006, 06:33:02 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 100:1-5

The Highest Occupation

Read Psalm 100:1-5

The next time you sing the doxology in a worship service, remember that you are singing Scripture, a version of Psalm 100. This psalm is a digest of instructions on how to worship the Lord.

Who should worship the Lord? "Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands!" (v. 1). God wants the whole world to worship and give thanks to Him. Why are we to go into all the world and preach the Gospel? So that all the world will one day be able to make a joyful shout to the Lord.

How should we worship the Lord? First, by serving. "Serve the Lord with gladness; come before His presence with singing" (v. 2). We are to serve the Lord with gladness because there's joy in our hearts and because the joy of the Lord gives strength.

Second, we worship Him by singing. "Come before His presence with singing." I fear that too often in our services, singing becomes routine. We hold the hymnal and sing the songs that we know so well, but our minds and hearts are a million miles away. Think about and rejoice in the words you sing.

We also worship the Lord by submitting to Him. "Know that the Lord, He is God; it is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture" (v. 3). Submit to Him. Follow Him. Obey Him.

Finally, we worship the Lord by sacrificing. "Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise" (v. 4). You don't need to sacrifice animals on an altar, but you can give your time, money and skills.

Why should we worship the Lord? "For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations" (v. 5).

The highest occupation of the Christian life is worshiping the Lord. Never allow your worship to become routine or artificial. Worship Him with a joyful and thankful heart by serving, singing, submitting and sacrificing.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 31, 2006, 08:32:15 AM »

Scripture Reference Matthew 15:8 Psalm 100:2 Exodus 20:2-3 Matthew 6:24

Praise Through Service

Read Psalm 100:2

Joyful noise leads to joyful service. If we are to serve the Lord joyfully, our words must become deeds. Jesus warns against hypocritical worship (Matt. 15:8). How are we to serve the Lord genuinely?

First, we serve willingly. We are redeemed to do what God wants us to do. This verse was meaningful to Old Testament Jews, because they knew about servitude. God delivered them from slavery in Egypt so they might serve Him.

Second, we serve exclusively. We cannot serve the Lord and someone else at the same time (Matt. 6:24; Ex. 20:2,3). But we can serve others for Jesus' sake. Our goal is to please Him alone. Our power, wisdom and the plans for our lives come from Him alone.

Third, we serve joyfully. Sometimes we are like the elder brother in the parable of the Prodigal Son; we may do the Father's will and work, but we are far from His heart. God doesn't want our service to be drudgery or to be done grudgingly. That tears us down. When we serve Him joyfully, we enjoy growth, development and excitement. Are you happy serving the Lord?

We praise God most effectively through our service to Him. Are you engaged in service to the Lord in your church or community? When you offer your service to the Lord willingly and joyfully, you glorify His name. Let your words of praise lead to acts of praise!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 31, 2006, 08:33:46 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 100:3-4 Psalm 79:13 John 10:11 1 Chronicles 16:25 Isaiah 46:9 Psalm 46:10 Exodus 19:5-6 Hebrews 13:20

Praise Through Submission

Read Psalm 100:3,4

Psalm 100 is God's instruction sheet for praise. Praise is both an action and an attitude of the heart, and one way we praise God is to submit to Him. This passage suggests three acts of submission that bring praise to God.

First, we submit as creatures to the Creator (v. 3). Satan wants us to think he is God. Some people behave as though they are God. But only Jehovah is God (Isa. 46:9; Ps. 46:10; I Chron. 16:25). A man once said to his girlfriend, "I'm a self-made man." She replied, "It's nice of you to take the blame." We are not self-made. God, in His wisdom, power and patience, has made us. In man is a mingling of dust and deity, for God made us in His image.

Second, we submit as children to the Father. We are chosen by grace (Ex. 19:5,6). He died for us and saved us because He loves us. When we believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior, we enter into a spiritual family, with God as our loving Father. As we develop in our relationship with Him, we submit to His authority.

Third, we submit as sheep to the Shepherd. We need a shepherd. Jesus is the Good Shepherd (John 10:11) and the Great Shepherd (Heb. 13:20), and we are the sheep of His pasture (Ps. 79:13). It's important to feed on the green pastures of the Word of God.

When you submit to God the Creator, God the Father and Christ the Shepherd, you are praising God. Submitting to Him is aligning your will to His will and obeying His Word. Submit to God--He will love and guide you.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 31, 2006, 08:34:59 AM »

Author:
Scripture Reference Hebrews 13:16 Romans 12:1-2 Hebrews 13:16 Psalm 51:17 Matthew 5:16 Philippians 4:18 Psalm 100:4

Praise Through Sacrifice

Read Psalm 100:4

In Old Testament days, God's people brought animal sacrifices to the altar. Today, instead of bringing the Lord dead sacrifices, we present living sacrifices to Him. The Bible speaks of several sacrifices that praise God.

We have the sacrifice of praise (Heb. 13:15). When our lips thank God for what He has done and for who He is, our praise pleases Him. We have the sacrifice of a broken heart (Ps. 51:17). We are to present our bodies as a living sacrifice to Him (Rom. 12:1,2). There is the sacrifice of good works (Matt. 5:16; Heb. 13:16). And there is the sacrifice of finances (Phil. 4:18). When we share our money, time, possessions and energy with others, we bring a sacrifice to God.

Examine your life to see if you are making sacrifices for His glory. Many jobs are waiting to be done, and you might be the person for a specific job.

Have you found that place of ministry God has for you? Are you using the gifts He has given you? Offer your sacrifices of praise to God, that you may bring glory to Him and minister to others.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 03, 2006, 05:06:10 AM »

Scripture Reference 1 John 1:9 1 Corinthians 1:9 Psalm 107 Hebrews 4:16 Psalm 31:19-20 Psalm 27:13 Romans 8:19-23 Genesis 1:31 Psalm 33:5 Acts 14:17 Psalm 25:8-9 Psalm 23:6 1 Peter 1:3 Psalm 119:75 1 Corinthians 10:13 Hebrews 13:8 Psalm 100:5

Why We Should Praise the Lord

Read Psalm 100:5

Praise is the highest use of man's faculties. When we contemplate the attributes of God, we can't help but thank and praise Him. This verse speaks of three of God's attributes that make Him worthy of our praise.

First, we see His goodness. It's part of God's nature to be kind and benevolent. He is not frowning upon us; He's smiling on us through Jesus. We see His goodness in creation (Gen. 1:31; Ps. 33:5), even though man has wrecked it (Rom. 8:19-23). God even shows His goodness to the unsaved nations of the world (Acts 14:17). His goodness ought to lead to man's gladness.

His goodness keeps us from fainting (Ps. 27:13). He gives us courage (v. 14). God wants to guide us (25:8,9) and protect us (31:19,20). We should respond to His goodness in three ways: (1) We should be repentant; (2) we should want to enjoy Him; and (3) we should draw near to Him.

Next, we see His mercy. (Ps. 23:6). When God is merciful, He does not give us what we deserve, which is eternal death for our sins. Mercy is forever a part of His nature (Heb. 4:16; I Pet. 1:3; Ps. 107).

Last, we see His faithfulness. This attribute speaks of God's reliability and stability. He is faithful to chasten us (Ps. 119:75). He is faithful to confirm us (I Cor. 1:9). He is faithful to care for us and give us victory over temptation (I Cor. 10:13). He is faithful to forgive us (I John 1:9). God is not going to change (Heb. 13:8). He is faithful in all He does. Share with your children and your grandchildren that God is good, merciful and faithful.

God's goodness, mercy and faithfulness reveal much about Him. The more you contemplate His attributes, the more you can praise Him.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 03, 2006, 05:07:23 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 101:1-8 Psalm 86:11

Heart and Home

Read Psalm 101:1-8

A pleasant elderly couple who attended the first church I pastored came to me one day and said, "Pastor, we have moved into a new house, and we'd like you to come and dedicate it." So my wife and I went to the house, read Scripture, prayed and dedicated that house to the glory of the Lord.

What is the most important part of a house? At first you might say the foundation, the heating system or the plumbing. But the most important part of a house is the home. And the most important part of that home is the hearts of the people who live there.

That's what David said when He was dedicating his house to the Lord. "I will behave wisely in a perfect way. Oh, when will You come to me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart" (v. 2). If you want to wreck your house, start wrecking your home. And if you want to wreck your home, start wrecking your heart. But if you want your house and your home to be all that God wants them to be, then make your heart perfect.

What is a perfect heart? It's one that has integrity, wholeness and oneness--a heart that is not divided. Nobody can serve two masters. No one can plow and look back. You need to have a heart that is integrated and united. "Unite my heart to fear Your name," David said (Ps. 86:11). He walked around his new house and said, "I want my heart to be perfect, to be wholly fixed upon the Lord. I want Him to reign supremely in my home, because He reigns supremely in my heart."

Can you say the same?

Your heart affects your home. Both need to be dedicated to the Lord. Are you fixed upon the Lord ? Does He reign in your home? Determine to walk with integrity always and to make yours a united heart that serves God.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 05, 2006, 04:09:00 AM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 102:1-11

Days of Trouble

Read Psalm 102:1-11

One day I phoned a friend of mine who is in the ministry and asked, "How's it going?" His quiet reply was, "Well, I'm having one of those days." The next time you're having one of those days when everything seems to be going wrong--your plans are falling apart, you don't feel well, there are problems and burdens, and it seems as if all of the forces of the enemy are against you--read this psalm. "Hear my prayer, O Lord, and let my cry come to You. Do not hide Your face from me in the day of my trouble" (vv. 1,2). What kind of a day was the psalmist having? A day of trouble. In fact, he compares himself to a lonely bird. "I am like a pelican of the wilderness; I am like an owl of the desert.... I am like a sparrow alone upon the housetop" (vv. 6,7). That's the way he feels--like a bird alone on a housetop. He wants to go into the house and enjoy some fellowship, but he's alone.

The psalmist's enemies were reproaching him (v. 8). But in a day of trouble and reproach, he says, "I'm going to change this by the grace of God." And it becomes a day of prayer. He tells God how he feels and what he sees. He cries out, "God, You are the only one who can change things." God can change things for you also. He may not change the circumstances on the outside, but He does change your feelings on the inside. Then the day of trouble becomes a day of triumph.

Everyone has days of trouble. When circumstances entrap you and trouble closes around you, pray to the Lord. He knows how to turn your trouble into triumph. Although He may not answer your prayers the way you expect, He will do what is best for you and for His glory.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 05, 2006, 04:10:11 AM »

Scripture Reference Matthew 24:35 Psalm 102:12-28

More Sure Than The World

Read Psalm 102:12-28

Have you heard the phrase, "It's as sure as the world"? In fact, nothing is more unsure than the world. "Of old You laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of Your hands. They will perish, but You will endure" (vv. 25,26). The "sure" world will perish. Jesus said, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away" (Matt. 24:35). What is the surest thing in your life? On what are you building your life? You'd better be building it on the Lord; He's the only One who is sure.

Jesus always is the same. "But You are the same, and Your years will have no end" (v. 27). Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. God has made this universe, and everything around us looks so certain. We are so sure of the way things work. We can send people from the earth to the moon. God's universe is precisely crafted, but He says that all of this will perish.

What should you do, knowing that you live in a temporary world? Trust God, who is sure. Pray to Him. "He shall regard the prayer of the destitute, and shall not despise their prayer" (v. 17). Trust His Word and praise Him. Prayer and praise go together. "This will be written for the generation to come, that a people yet to be created may praise the Lord" (v. 18).

Many people foolishly build their entire lives on the cracked foundations of this world and will one day perish with it. But God is changeless and eternal. He wants you to build your life on Him. When you pray, praise Him for His creation and for His work in your life.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 05, 2006, 09:42:14 PM »

Scripture Reference Psalm 103:1-5

Don't Stop Praising

Read Psalm 103:1-5

I wonder how long we could talk to the Lord without asking for something. "Bless the Lord, O my soul; and all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits" (vv. 1,2). Psalm 103 has no requests. It is nothing but praise; David is blessing the Lord.

What are some of these benefits David sings about? They are ones we may have forgotten or that we may be taking for granted. First, the Lord saves. "Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases" (v. 3). The last part of that statement is an illustration of the first part. He forgives all our iniquities in the same way He heals the human body. Often in the Bible, sin is compared to sickness, and salvation is compared to health. God brings saving health to our souls.

Second, He keeps. "Who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies" (v. 4). He keeps us and protects us from the destruction around us. He puts a crown on our heads and makes us kings.

Third, He satisfies. "Who satisfies your mouth with good things" (v. 5). In fact, David says God so satisfies us that our youth is renewed like the eagle's. The eagle molts, loses its old feathers, gets a new coat and soars again.

Do you pray to God for the sole purpose of praising Him ? You have much for which to praise Him, for His love and care never cease. He saves, keeps and satisfies you. Never take God for granted; always take time to praise Him.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the