Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:50:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286799 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Wanting to go to the arms of Jesus
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wanting to go to the arms of Jesus  (Read 2687 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 11:22:56 AM »

catty, you, you husband, your children, donna and her family are all in my prayers,

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
catty

Its all about you Lord Jesus, its all about you!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2006, 12:18:17 PM »

Thank you airIam2worship, LOL I just talked to my husband and he slipped last night and pulled his hernia in his groin area, so it looks like he will have to have surgery.
catty
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2006, 01:05:19 PM »

catty, I am sorry you are going through so many trials, it always seems that when one thing goes wrong  everything else seems to follow. Keep praying and have faith that God hears your prayers, and He will see you thru this. He will never fail you. My prayers are with you.

Joh 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
your sister and friend in Christ,
Maria

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
catty

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2006, 10:59:01 AM »

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Sister Donna went home to be with the Lord on Sat. night. Praise the Lord, no more pain, no more sorrow. Praise the lord, she has been healed and made whole.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2006, 11:05:54 AM »

Thank you everyone for your prayers. Sister Donna went home to be with the Lord on Sat. night. Praise the Lord, no more pain, no more sorrow. Praise the lord, she has been healed and made whole.

Catty, I am sorry for your loss, I agree she is home at last. My prayers are with you, your church family, and Donna's family.
You friend and sister in Christ.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2006, 11:26:21 AM »

Amen, catty. May her family and friends be comforted with this fact.

My prayers for them all.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2006, 01:13:55 PM »

My prayers are with you, your family, and Donna's family.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2006, 01:41:53 PM »

Hello Sister Catty,

I will continue to pray for her friends and family. I was just thinking about the peace when a Christian knows that another Christian has gone HOME to be with JESUS. The friends and the family will grieve, but Donna will have Joy and Peace with JESUS for eternity. Non-Christian family and friends won't understand this, so the loss will be much harder to bear for them. Non-Christians think that their loved one is in that casket. Christians KNOW that their loved one is with JESUS, and the body in that casket was simply like a temporary house or tent that their loved one used during this short life.

There was a beautiful HOMECOMING for Donna to Heaven with JESUS.

Thanks be unto GOD for HIS unspeakable GIFT!, JESUS CHRIST, our Lord and Saviour forever!

Love in Christ,
Tom

Colossians 3:15-16 NASB  Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

catty

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2006, 02:45:49 PM »

Well, I just got home from the funeral for my dear sister in Christ. Now I know why God waited so long in taking her home. What a witness she and her family has left. There was an ICU nurse who was ready to quit her job because she has watched so many people die with no loved ones around. Then enters into the hospital my dear sister, her hope and all of her loved ones gathering around her. It gave the ICU nurse a rekindling of why she does her job. Everyone who went to the hospital to see her knew she was ready to go home. She kept asking why God hadn't taken her yet and she was getting so frustrated because she was still here. She made sure that her children knew where she was going and had them promise her that they would one day see her in Heaven. When someone would make a comment about seeing her husband in Heaven, she would come back with first I want to kiss the face of Jesus and then I will talk to my husband. LOL, I have never came away from a funeral with such joy in my heart.
catty
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2006, 03:11:37 PM »

Amen catty,

I do understand. There are many of my friends and family members funerals that I have left with tears that were uncontrollable. Then there are those that I have come away from with such peace and comfort simply knowing that I would see them again.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the