Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:01:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286804 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Testimonies (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  God Is Wonderful
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: God Is Wonderful  (Read 1996 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2005, 05:03:50 PM »

A co-worker of my sons told him yesterday that her sons house burnt down. His whole family was home at the time. They all got out with only minor problems. Her son had a slight burn on one hand and his wife suffered from minor smoke inhalation.

Today when they went back to the house to assess the damage they found that the house and all its content were completely gone, except for one item. A Bible. The Bible was not burnt. It was not even singed and it didn't even smell of smoke.

While there at the remnant of their house a complete stranger came by and offered them a place to live completely rent free for however long it would take for them to rebuild theirs. This man also handed them enough money to go to a store to get some new clothes.

Then the insurance assessor showed up a while later and said there would be enough for them to build a new home on that site but they would have to pay for the cleanup as there was not enough for both.

A little while ago another man came to them and offered to haul off all the debris if they would put it all into a truck that he would provide and when it was all cleaned up he would level the ground and get it prepared for the building contractor.

Praise God He does take care of His own. There are still those with a heart filled with His loving spirit.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 05:36:23 PM »

WOW!! God is awesome

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
livingbyfaith

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 08:39:32 AM »

A co-worker of my sons told him yesterday that her sons house burnt down. His whole family was home at the time. They all got out with only minor problems. Her son had a slight burn on one hand and his wife suffered from minor smoke inhalation.

Today when they went back to the house to assess the damage they found that the house and all its content were completely gone, except for one item. A Bible. The Bible was not burnt. It was not even singed and it didn't even smell of smoke.

While there at the remnant of their house a complete stranger came by and offered them a place to live completely rent free for however long it would take for them to rebuild theirs. This man also handed them enough money to go to a store to get some new clothes.

Then the insurance assessor showed up a while later and said there would be enough for them to build a new home on that site but they would have to pay for the cleanup as there was not enough for both.

A little while ago another man came to them and offered to haul off all the debris if they would put it all into a truck that he would provide and when it was all cleaned up he would level the ground and get it prepared for the building contractor.

Praise God He does take care of His own. There are still those with a heart filled with His loving spirit.

I got Holy Ghost bumps from reading this story.  Seems to me these people,known and unknown, are angels.  I've had experiences with all kinds.

One meaning for angel in the Webster dictionary is “a guiding spirit or influence.”  In Strong’s Concordance, one meaning is “to dispatch as a deputy.”  Deputy is a person appointed to act as an assistant to another.  One or more may have been angels dressed like real people.  These last are the ones in Hebrews 13:2 “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.”  

As a new topic, I will put "Angels All Around Me"  on as a new topic.

It is so awesome that we have such a great God who will go to all extremes to protect us.  I, for one can't thank HIm enough.

Hebrews 4:12 "For the Word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword."
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 09:02:43 AM »

I got Holy Ghost bumps from reading this story.  Seems to me these people,known and unknown, are angels.  I've had experiences with all kinds.

One meaning for angel in the Webster dictionary is “a guiding spirit or influence.”  In Strong’s Concordance, one meaning is “to dispatch as a deputy.”  Deputy is a person appointed to act as an assistant to another.  One or more may have been angels dressed like real people.  These last are the ones in Hebrews 13:2 “Be not forgetful to entertain strangers for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.”  

As a new topic, I will put "Angels All Around Me"  on as a new topic.

It is so awesome that we have such a great God who will go to all extremes to protect us.  I, for one can't thank HIm enough.

Amen, I'm looking forward to reading your posts "Angels All Around Me".  Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 09:43:17 AM »

Amen, I'm looking forward to reading your posts "Angels All Around Me".

Me too, Sisters.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the