Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:24:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Completed and Favorite Threads
| | |-+  Reading The Psalms Daily
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reading The Psalms Daily  (Read 50427 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: September 11, 2006, 02:23:41 PM »

Ps 138:1 ¶ <<A Psalm of David.>> I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.

Ps 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.

Ps 138:3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.

Ps 138:4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.

Ps 138:5 Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.

Ps 138:6 ¶ Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.

Ps 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.

Ps 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 11, 2006, 02:25:33 PM »

MHCC

The psalmist praises God for answering prayer. (1-5)

1-5 When we can praise God with our whole heart, we need not be unwilling for the whole world to witness our gratitude and joy in him. Those who rely on his loving-kindness and truth through Jesus Christ, will ever find him faithful to his word. If he spared not his own Son, how shall he not with him freely give us all things? If God gives us strength in our souls, to bear the burdens, resist the temptations, and to do the duties of an afflicted state, if he strengthens us to keep hold of himself by faith, and to wait with patience for the event, we are bound to be thankful.

The Lord's dealing with the humble and the proud. (6-8)

6-8 Though the Lord is high, yet he has respect to every lowly, humbled sinner; but the proud and unbelieving will be banished far from his blissful presence. Divine consolations have enough in them to revive us, even when we walk in the midst of troubles. And God will save his own people that they may be revived by the Holy Spirit, the Giver of life and holiness. If we give to God the glory of his mercy, we may take to ourselves the comfort. This confidence will not do away, but quicken prayer. Whatever good there is in us, it is God works in us both to will and to do. The Lord will perfect the salvation of every true believer, and he will never forsake those whom he has created anew in Christ Jesus unto good works.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 11, 2006, 02:46:31 PM »

Ps 139:1 ¶ <<To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.>> O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.

Ps 139:2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

Ps 139:3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

Ps 139:4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

Ps 139:5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

Ps 139:6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

Ps 139:7 ¶ Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

Ps 139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

Ps 139:9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

Ps 139:10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

Ps 139:11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

Ps 139:12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

Ps 139:13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

Ps 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Ps 139:15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Ps 139:16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

Ps 139:17 ¶ How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

Ps 139:18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Ps 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

Ps 139:20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Ps 139:21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

Ps 139:22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

Ps 139:23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

Ps 139:24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 11, 2006, 02:54:23 PM »

MHCC

God knows all things. (1-6)

1-6 God has perfect knowledge of us, and all our thoughts and actions are open before him. It is more profitable to meditate on Divine truths, applying them to our own cases, and with hearts lifted to God in prayer, than with a curious or disputing frame of mind. That God knows all things, is omniscient; that he is every where, is omnipresent; are truths acknowledged by all, yet they are seldom rightly believed in by mankind. God takes strict notice of every step we take, every right step and every by-step. He knows what rule we walk by, what end we walk toward, what company we walk with. When I am withdrawn from all company, thou knowest what I have in my heart. There is not a vain word, not a good word, but thou knowest from what thought it came, and with what design it was uttered. Wherever we are, we are under the eye and hand of God. We cannot by searching find how God searches us out; nor do we know how we are known. Such thoughts should restrain us from sin.

He is every where present. (7-16)

7-16 We cannot see God, but he can see us. The psalmist did not desire to go from the Lord. Whither can I go? In the most distant corners of the world, in heaven, or in hell, I cannot go out of thy reach. No veil can hide us from God; not the thickest darkness. No disguise can save any person or action from being seen in the true light by him. Secret haunts of sin are as open before God as the most open villainies. On the other hand, the believer cannot be removed from the supporting, comforting presence of his Almighty Friend. Should the persecutor take his life, his soul will the sooner ascend to heaven. The grave cannot separate his body from the love of his Saviour, who will raise it a glorious body. No outward circumstances can separate him from his Lord. While in the path of duty, he may be happy in any situation, by the exercise of faith, hope, and prayer.

The psalmist's hatred to sin, and desire to be led aright. (17-24)

17-24 God's counsels concerning us and our welfare are deep, such as cannot be known. We cannot think how many mercies we have received from him. It would help to keep us in the fear of the Lord all the day long, if, when we wake in the morning, our first thoughts were of him: and how shall we admire and bless our God for his precious salvation, when we awake in the world of glory! Surely we ought not to use our members and senses, which are so curiously fashioned, as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin. But our immortal and rational souls are a still more noble work and gift of God. Yet if it were not for his precious thoughts of love to us, our reason and our living for ever would, through our sins, prove the occasion of our eternal misery. How should we then delight to meditate on God's love to sinners in Jesus Christ, the sum of which exceeds all reckoning! Sin is hated, and sinners lamented, by all who fear the Lord. Yet while we shun them we should pray for them; with God their conversion and salvation are possible. As the Lord knows us thoroughly, and we are strangers to ourselves, we should earnestly desire and pray to be searched and proved by his word and Spirit. If there be any wicked way in me, let me see it; and do thou root it out of me. The way of godliness is pleasing to God, and profitable to us; and will end in everlasting life. It is the good old way. All the saints desire to be kept and led in this way, that they may not miss it, turn out of it, or tire in it.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 12, 2006, 06:28:51 AM »

Ps 140:1 ¶ <<To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.>> Deliver me, O LORD, from evil men; Preserve me from violent men,

Ps 140:2 Who plan evil things in their hearts; They continually gather together for war.

Ps 140:3 They sharpen their tongues like a serpent; The poison of asps is under their lips. Selah

Ps 140:4 Keep me, O LORD, from the hands of the wicked; Preserve me from violent men, Who have purposed to make my steps stumble.

Ps 140:5 The proud have hidden a snare for me, and cords; They have spread a net by the wayside; They have set traps for me. Selah

Ps 140:6 I said to the LORD: "You are my God; Hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.

Ps 140:7 O GOD the Lord, the strength of my salvation, You have covered my head in the day of battle.

Ps 140:8 ¶ Do not grant, O LORD, the desires of the wicked; Do not further his wicked scheme, Lest they be exalted. Selah

Ps 140:9 "As for the head of those who surround me, Let the evil of their lips cover them;

Ps 140:10 Let burning coals fall upon them; Let them be cast into the fire, Into deep pits, that they rise not up again.

Ps 140:11 Let not a slanderer be established in the earth; Let evil hunt the violent man to overthrow him."

Ps 140:12 I know that the LORD will maintain The cause of the afflicted, And justice for the poor.

Ps 140:13 Surely the righteous shall give thanks to Your name; The upright shall dwell in Your presence.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 12, 2006, 06:43:19 AM »

MHCC

David encourages himself in God. (1-7)

1-7 The more danger appears, the more earnest we should be in prayer to God. All are safe whom the Lord protects. If he be for us, who can be against us? We should especially watch and pray, that the Lord would hold up our goings in his ways, that our footsteps slip not. God is as able to keep his people from secret fraud as from open force; and the experience we have had of his power and care, in dangers of one kind, may encourage us to depend upon him in other dangers.

He prays for, and prophesies the destruction of, his persecutors. (8-13)

8-13 Believers may pray that God would not grant the desires of the wicked, nor further their evil devices. False accusers will bring mischief upon themselves, even the burning coals of Divine vengeance. And surely the righteous shall dwell in God's presence, and give him thanks for evermore. This is true thanksgiving, even thanks-living: this use we should make of all our deliverances, we should serve God the more closely and cheerfully. Those who, though evil spoken of and ill-used by men, are righteous in the sight of God, being justified by the righteousness of Christ, which is imputed to them, and received by faith, as the effect of which, they live soberly and righteously; these give thanks to the Lord, for the righteousness whereby they are made righteous, and for every blessing of grace, and mercy of life.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 12, 2006, 12:42:04 PM »

Ps 141:1 ¶ <<A Psalm of David.>> LORD, I cry out to You; Make haste to me! Give ear to my voice when I cry out to You.

Ps 141:2 Let my prayer be set before You as incense, The lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Ps 141:3 Set a guard, O LORD, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips.

Ps 141:4 Do not incline my heart to any evil thing, To practice wicked works With men who work iniquity; And do not let me eat of their delicacies.

Ps 141:5 ¶ Let the righteous strike me; It shall be a kindness. And let him rebuke me; It shall be as excellent oil; Let my head not refuse it. For still my prayer is against the deeds of the wicked.

Ps 141:6 Their judges are overthrown by the sides of the cliff, And they hear my words, for they are sweet.

Ps 141:7 Our bones are scattered at the mouth of the grave, As when one plows and breaks up the earth.

Ps 141:8 But my eyes are upon You, O GOD the Lord; In You I take refuge; Do not leave my soul destitute.

Ps 141:9 Keep me from the snares they have laid for me, And from the traps of the workers of iniquity.

Ps 141:10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, While I escape safely.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 12, 2006, 12:44:32 PM »

MHCC

David prays for God's acceptance and assistance. (1-4)

1-4 Make haste unto me. Those that know how to value God's gracious presence, will be the more fervent in their prayers. When presented through the sacrifice and intercession of the Saviour, they will be as acceptable to God as the daily sacrifices and burnings of incense were of old. Prayer is a spiritual sacrifice, it is the offering up the soul and its best affections. Good men know the evil of tongue sins. When enemies are provoking, we are in danger of speaking unadvisedly. While we live in an evil world, and have such evil hearts, we have need to pray that we may neither be drawn nor driven to do any thing sinful. Sinners pretend to find dainties in sin; but those that consider how soon sin will turn into bitterness, will dread such dainties, and pray to God to take them out of their sight, and by his grace to turn their hearts against them. Good men pray against the sweets of sin.

That God would appear for his rescue. (5-10)

5-10 We should be ready to welcome the rebuke of our heavenly Father, and also the reproof of our brethren. It shall not break my head, if it may but help to break my heart: we must show that we take it kindly. Those who slighted the word of God before, will be glad of it when in affliction, for that opens the ear to instruction. When the world is bitter, the word is sweet. Let us lift our prayer unto God. Let us entreat him to rescue us from the snares of Satan, and of all the workers of iniquity. In language like this psalm, O Lord, would we entreat that our poor prayers should set forth our only hope, our only dependence on thee. Grant us thy grace, that we may be prepared for this employment, being clothed with thy righteousness, and having all the gifts of thy Spirit planted in our hearts.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 13, 2006, 05:10:27 AM »

Ps 142:1 ¶ <<A Contemplation of David. A Prayer when he was in the cave.>> I cry out to the LORD with my voice; With my voice to the LORD I make my supplication.

Ps 142:2 I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare before Him my trouble.

Ps 142:3 When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, Then You knew my path. In the way in which I walk They have secretly set a snare for me.

Ps 142:4 ¶ Look on my right hand and see, For there is no one who acknowledges me; Refuge has failed me; No one cares for my soul.

Ps 142:5 I cried out to You, O LORD: I said, "You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living.

Ps 142:6 Attend to my cry, For I am brought very low; Deliver me from my persecutors, For they are stronger than I.

Ps 142:7 Bring my soul out of prison, That I may praise Your name; The righteous shall surround me, For You shall deal bountifully with me."

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 13, 2006, 05:11:57 AM »

MHCC

David's comfort in prayer.

There can be no situation so distressing or dangerous, in which faith will not get comfort from God by prayer. We are apt to show our troubles too much to ourselves, poring upon them, which does us no service; whereas, by showing them to God, we might cast the cares upon him who careth for us, and thereby ease ourselves. Nor should we allow any complaint to ourselves or others, which we cannot make to God. When our spirits are overwhelmed by distress, and filled with discouragement; when we see snares laid for us on every side, while we walk in his way, we may reflect with comfort that the Lord knoweth our path. Those who in sincerity take the Lord for their God, find him all-sufficient, as a Refuge, and as a Portion: every thing else is a refuge of lies, and a portion of no value. In this situation David prayed earnestly to God. We may apply it spiritually; the souls of believers are often straitened by doubts and fears. And it is then their duty and interest to beg of God to set them at liberty, that they may run the way of his commandments. Thus the Lord delivered David from his powerful persecutors, and dealt bountifully with him. Thus he raised the crucified Redeemer to the throne of glory, and made him Head over all things for his church. Thus the convinced sinner cries for help, and is brought to praise the Lord in the company of his redeemed people; and thus all believers will at length be delivered from this evil world, from sin and death, and praise their Saviour for ever.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 13, 2006, 05:36:54 AM »

Ps 143:1 ¶ <<A Psalm of David.>> Hear my prayer, O LORD, Give ear to my supplications! In Your faithfulness answer me, And in Your righteousness.

Ps 143:2 Do not enter into judgment with Your servant, For in Your sight no one living is righteous.

Ps 143:3 For the enemy has persecuted my soul; He has crushed my life to the ground; He has made me dwell in darkness, Like those who have long been dead.

Ps 143:4 Therefore my spirit is overwhelmed within me; My heart within me is distressed.

Ps 143:5 I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your works; I muse on the work of Your hands

Ps 143:6 I spread out my hands to You; My soul longs for You like a thirsty land. Selah

Ps 143:7 ¶ Answer me speedily, O LORD; My spirit fails! Do not hide Your face from me, Lest I be like those who go down into the pit.

Ps 143:8 Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.

Ps 143:9 Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; In You I take shelter.

Ps 143:10 Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Your Spirit is good. Lead me in the land of uprightness.

Ps 143:11 Revive me, O LORD, for Your name's sake! For Your righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.

Ps 143:12 In Your mercy cut off my enemies, And destroy all those who afflict my soul; For I am Your servant.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 13, 2006, 05:47:32 AM »

MHCC

David complains of his enemies and distresses. (1-6)

1-6 We have no righteousness of our own to plead, therefore must plead God's righteousness, and the word of promise which he has freely given us, and caused us to hope in. David, before he prays for the removal of his trouble, prays for the pardon of his sin, and depends upon mercy alone for it. He bemoans the weight upon his mind from outward troubles. But he looks back, and remembers God's former appearance for his afflicted people, and for him in particular. He looks round, and notices the works of God. The more we consider the power of God, the less we shall fear the face or force of man. He looks up with earnest desires towards God and his favour. This is the best course we can take, when our spirits are overwhelmed. The believer will not forget, that in his best actions he is a sinner. Meditation and prayer will recover us from distresses; and then the mourning soul strives to return to the Lord as the infant stretches out its hands to the indulgent mother, and thirsts for his consolations as the parched ground for refreshing rain.

He prays for comfort, guidance, and deliverance. (7-12)

7-12 David prays that God would be well pleased with him, and let him know that he was so. He pleads the wretchedness of his case, if God withdrew from him. But the night of distress and discouragement shall end in a morning of consolation and praise. He prays that he might be enlightened with the knowledge of God's will; and this is the first work of the Spirit. A good man does not ask the way in which is the most pleasant walking, but what is the right way. Not only show me what thy will is, but teach me how to do it. Those who have the Lord for their God, have his Spirit for their Guide; they are led by the Spirit. He prays that he might be enlivened to do God's will. But we should especially seek the destruction of our sins, our worst enemies, that we may be devotedly God's servants.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 13, 2006, 09:05:02 AM »

Ps 144:1 ¶ <<A Psalm of David.>> Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle-

Ps 144:2 My lovingkindness and my fortress, My high tower and my deliverer, My shield and the One in whom I take refuge, Who subdues my people under me.

Ps 144:3 LORD, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You are mindful of him?

Ps 144:4 Man is like a breath; His days are like a passing shadow.

Ps 144:5 Bow down Your heavens, O LORD, and come down; Touch the mountains, and they shall smoke.

Ps 144:6 Flash forth lightning and scatter them; Shoot out Your arrows and destroy them.

Ps 144:7 Stretch out Your hand from above; Rescue me and deliver me out of great waters, From the hand of foreigners,

Ps 144:8 Whose mouth speaks vain words, And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

Ps 144:9 ¶ I will sing a new song to You, O God; On a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You,

Ps 144:10 The One who gives salvation to kings, Who delivers David His servant From the deadly sword.

Ps 144:11 Rescue me and deliver me from the hand of foreigners, Whose mouth speaks lying words, And whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood-

Ps 144:12 That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; That our daughters may be as pillars, Sculptured in palace style;

Ps 144:13 That our barns may be full, Supplying all kinds of produce; That our sheep may bring forth thousands And ten thousands in our fields;

Ps 144:14 That our oxen may be well-laden; That there be no breaking in or going out; That there be no outcry in our streets.

Ps 144:15 Happy are the people who are in such a state; Happy are the people whose God is the LORD!

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 13, 2006, 09:08:06 AM »

MHCC

David acknowledges the great goodness of God, and prays for help. (1-8)

1-8 When men become eminent for things as to which they have had few advantages, they should be more deeply sensible that God has been their Teacher. Happy those to whom the Lord gives that noblest victory, conquest and dominion over their own spirits. A prayer for further mercy is fitly begun with a thanksgiving for former mercy. There was a special power of God, inclining the people of Israel to be subject to David; it was typical of the bringing souls into subjection to the Lord Jesus. Man's days have little substance, considering how many thoughts and cares of a never-dying soul are employed about a poor dying body. Man's life is as a shadow that passes away. In their highest earthly exaltation, believers will recollect how mean, sinful, and vile they are in themselves; thus they will be preserved from self-importance and presumption. God's time to help his people is, when they are sinking, and all other helps fail.

He prays for the prosperity of his kingdom. (9-15)

9-15 Fresh favours call for fresh returns of thanks; we must praise God for the mercies we hope for by his promise, as well as those we have received by his providence. To be saved from the hurtful sword, or from wasting sickness, without deliverance from the dominion of sin and the wrath to come, is but a small advantage. The public prosperity David desired for his people, is stated. It adds much to the comfort and happiness of parents in this world, to see their children likely to do well. To see them as plants, not as weeds, not as thorns; to see them as plants growing, not withered and blasted; to see them likely to bring forth fruit unto God in their day; to see them in their youth growing strong in the Spirit. Plenty is to be desired, that we may be thankful to God, generous to our friends, and charitable to the poor; otherwise, what profit is it to have our garners full? Also, uninterrupted peace. War brings abundance of mischiefs, whether it be to attack others or to defend ourselves. And in proportion as we do not adhere to the worship and service of God, we cease to be a happy people. The subjects of the Saviour, the Son of David, share the blessings of his authority and victories, and are happy because they have the Lord for their God.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 14, 2006, 08:07:48 AM »

Ps 145:1 ¶ <<A Praise of David.>> I will extol You, my God, O King; And I will bless Your name forever and ever.

Ps 145:2 Every day I will bless You, And I will praise Your name forever and ever.

Ps 145:3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable.

Ps 145:4 One generation shall praise Your works to another, And shall declare Your mighty acts.

Ps 145:5 I will meditate on the glorious splendor of Your majesty, And on Your wondrous works.

Ps 145:6 Men shall speak of the might of Your awesome acts, And I will declare Your greatness.

Ps 145:7 They shall utter the memory of Your great goodness, And shall sing of Your righteousness.

Ps 145:8 The LORD is gracious and full of compassion, Slow to anger and great in mercy.

Ps 145:9 The LORD is good to all, And His tender mercies are over all His works.

Ps 145:10 ¶ All Your works shall praise You, O LORD, And Your saints shall bless You.

Ps 145:11 They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom, And talk of Your power,

Ps 145:12 To make known to the sons of men His mighty acts, And the glorious majesty of His kingdom.

Ps 145:13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And Your dominion endures throughout all generations.

Ps 145:14 The LORD upholds all who fall, And raises up all who are bowed down.

Ps 145:15 The eyes of all look expectantly to You, And You give them their food in due season.

Ps 145:16 You open Your hand And satisfy the desire of every living thing.

Ps 145:17 The LORD is righteous in all His ways, Gracious in all His works.

Ps 145:18 The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.

Ps 145:19 He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them.

Ps 145:20 The LORD preserves all who love Him, But all the wicked He will destroy.

Ps 145:21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD, And all flesh shall bless His holy name Forever and ever.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the