Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:53:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286798 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Welcome
| |-+  Questions, help, suggestions, and bug reports (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  On line video games, linked to this site.
« previous next »
Poll
Question: Would Jesus play a video game that would ridicule our Nations leaders or anyone to that matter?
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 4 (100%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: On line video games, linked to this site.  (Read 1846 times)
ggamble

My hope is in my calling.

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2005, 11:49:27 PM »

Compremise, or poor judgement are still what they are, errors.
We are to love our enemies, and pray for them. Holding bitterness is not to be found in a believer. Its the root of unforgiveness. I love this site, all that I have seen good, going on here. But as I have ventured around a bit, its got some areas that rub elbows with the world. Compremise brought the early church to ruin, and it is still doing it today. What message does that send to someone that does not know Christ, when they click on the free video games linked to this site, concsecrated to God. And see our President, being ridiculed in the whole design of the games point. I wonder what their view of Jesus would be. "Be not of this world", means just that, our view of Jesus in our lives is always on the line. Them in authority, its very clear in the Word, what that tells us, {and please don't say I'm up holding the law}. It's the Gospel of our Lord, gospel means the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles.
The results of this poll should be a landslide, for one truly washed in the blood.

My the Lord bless thee and keep thee
only, always for Jesus
in the love of a brother
ggamble  --also a vet--
« Last Edit: December 26, 2005, 04:00:46 AM by ggamble » Logged

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches;
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 11:11:32 PM »

Hello GGamble,

I apologize for being so long in seeing and replying to your post.

Christians Unite is a massive place, and I must admit that I don't know what you are talking about. Christians Unite serves many thousands of Christian web sites around the world and is like an online city for Christians on the Internet. I'm a volunteer because I know Christians Unite is serving the LORD, and this is my way of trying to serve the LORD. I've been told that advertising pays most or all of the bills here, and I'm not aware of any improper advertising. We don't have or allow any advertising on the forum, so moderators only have to worry about removing advertising from the forum when we find it. By the way, the forum is about 1% of the work being done by Christians Unite.

The moderators on the forum are unpaid volunteers, and we only work on the forum. I have no idea how many other people volunteer or work to make Christians Unite a continuing labor for the LORD, but ADMIN is the Web Master and is in charge. You will see links on every forum page for "ADMIN". Just click the link and send ADMIN a private message. Please do be a little bit more specific when you send ADMIN the message. The address of the page you are talking about would be nice. If you would, just copy the url address from your address box in your browser and paste it into your message. There are thousands of pages on Christians Unite, so this would be a big help.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Psalms 107:8-9 NASB  Let them give thanks to the LORD for His lovingkindness, And for His wonders to the sons of men!  For He has satisfied the thirsty soul, And the hungry soul He has filled with what is good.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2006, 08:55:46 AM »

Hello GGamble,

I might have found what you are talking about. If so, it was a character who was supposed to be President Bush in a shooting game where he was shooting bad guys. If this is it, I wouldn't understand your conclusions, but I would have no desire to argue the matter.

This would be one of the advertisers,  miniclip.com    , and the moderators for the forum don't have anything to do with advertising except keeping it off of the forum. If you want to complain, you would need to complain to "ADMIN" in the way that I previously posted.

Love in Christ,
Tom

Romans 11:33 NASB  Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and unfathomable His ways!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the