Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 03:12:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE LORD
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THE LORD  (Read 2823 times)
teddybear
« on: July 31, 2003, 07:26:37 AM »

Ephesians 2;19-Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,but fellowcitizens with the saints,and of the household of god.

Psalm 133;1-Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethern to dwell together in unity!

Ecclesiastes 4;9-12-Two are better than one;because they have a good reward for their labour.For if they fall,the one will lift up his fellow;but woe to him that is alone when he falleth;for he hath not another to help him up.
Again,if two lie together,then they have heat;but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him,two shall withstand him;and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Matthew 6;14-For if ye forgive men their trespasses,your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Matthew 22;39-You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Galatians 3;26-For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Romans 12;10-Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love;in honour preferring one another.

Galatians 6;1-2-Brethren,if a man be overtaken in a fault,ye which are spiritual,restore such an one in the spirit of meekness;considering thyself,lest thou also be tempted.Bear ye one another's burdens,and so fulfill the law of Christ.

God Bless.
John the Baptist
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2003, 10:52:18 PM »

Ephesians 2;19-Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,but fellowcitizens with the saints,and of the household of god.

Psalm 133;1-Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brethern to dwell together in unity!

Ecclesiastes 4;9-12-Two are better than one;because they have a good reward for their labour.For if they fall,the one will lift up his fellow;but woe to him that is alone when he falleth;for he hath not another to help him up.
Again,if two lie together,then they have heat;but how can one be warm alone? And if one prevail against him,two shall withstand him;and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.

Matthew 6;14-For if ye forgive men their trespasses,your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Matthew 22;39-You shall love your neighbor as yourself.

Galatians 3;26-For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Romans 12;10-Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love;in honour preferring one another.

Galatians 6;1-2-Brethren,if a man be overtaken in a fault,ye which are spiritual,restore such an one in the spirit of meekness;considering thyself,lest thou also be tempted.Bear ye one another's burdens,and so fulfill the law of Christ.

God Bless.

Hi, John here:
Who are you classifying as brothers in the Lord? Professed Christians? Catholics? Baptists? (and on & on)

Please do not get me WRONG! John 10:16 & Rev. 18:4 teach that there [are Christ's SAINTS] in the WRONG [FOLDS]! Saved as best they KNOW! But we do not know which ones that these are. And yes, some 'boastfully' claim that they are saved, yet, their words tell a very OPEN SIN different story!

And how can a Christian call the denomination Christian???
Or do you believe that Rev. 3:9 has Christ as their leadrer??

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2003, 01:29:45 AM »

Hi, John here:
Who are you classifying as brothers in the Lord? Professed Christians? Catholics? Baptists? (and on & on)

Please do not get me WRONG! John 10:16 & Rev. 18:4 teach that there [are Christ's SAINTS] in the WRONG [FOLDS]! Saved as best they KNOW! But we do not know which ones that these are. And yes, some 'boastfully' claim that they are saved, yet, their words tell a very OPEN SIN different story!

And how can a Christian call the denomination Christian???
Or do you believe that Rev. 3:9 has Christ as their leadrer??

Hello JTB,

I thought you might know that the term "Christian" meant "Of Christ and In Christ". There is a denomination called "Christian", but most people who has accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour call themselves "Christians".

Just curious JTB, what is the name of the "RIGHT FOLD" you hint at. You've already ruled out Christians, Catholics, and Baptists. Catholics and Baptist believers also claim to be Christians, but there are many other people in other denominations who profess Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour who say they are Christians. Why don't you give us a list of those in "THE RIGHT FOLD" and save us a lot of time? UM?, you already ruled out quite a few. So, are you in that RIGHT FOLD, or are you the only one in the fold?

Tell us about it. Did Ellen G. White form and proclaim your so-called "RIGHT FOLD"? JTB, you are really wasting your time here trying to convert Christians to whatever you call yourself.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2003, 01:53:12 AM by blackeyedpeas » Logged

missyann250

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2003, 01:29:59 AM »

John, in John10:16 I see no reference as to these sheep being in a wrong fold.  Where did you get wrongfold?
Nor do I see where it even refers to being saved the best they know how.  All I see in this scripture is that there are other sheep that Jesus has that he must lead, yet they aren't in the afore mentioned fold.  All the sheep are Jesus's so therefore they are christians.
Now I can see this inference in the beginning of chapter 10, but there is no indication to me that this is what he is talking about in verse 16.  Although, this is interesting.  Who knows, these may be certain people, like maybe the born again Jew,  who is  then called a christian (sheep).  Or something we may never know until we see him again, unless clarified for me better.
John 10:16  
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:  them also I must lead, and they will hear my voice, and there shall be one flock, one sheperd.
                      Huh?
Rev. reference is a good one for the false church, clearly. There are many false movements today that I watched develope.  

There is one Lord, and one body of Christ.  These are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.  I believe there are no other Brethern in The Lord than these.  I think this was suppose to be a unification in fellowship to share the one joy on this earth that will stand forever.  I really am a stickler on false doctrine that has been brought into churches, but I truley don't know what is behind this but fellowship on teddybears behalf.   Smiley In Christ, missy
John the Baptist
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2003, 06:36:29 AM »

John, in John10:16 I see no reference as to these sheep being in a wrong fold.  Where did you get wrongfold?
Nor do I see where it even refers to being saved the best they know how.  All I see in this scripture is that there are other sheep that Jesus has that he must lead, yet they aren't in the afore mentioned fold.  All the sheep are Jesus's so therefore they are christians.
Now I can see this inference in the beginning of chapter 10, but there is no indication to me that this is what he is talking about in verse 16.  Although, this is interesting.  Who knows, these may be certain people, like maybe the born again Jew,  who is  then called a christian (sheep).  Or something we may never know until we see him again, unless clarified for me better.
John 10:16  
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:  them also I must lead, and they will hear my voice, and there shall be one flock, one sheperd.
                      Huh?
Rev. reference is a good one for the false church, clearly. There are many false movements today that I watched develope.  

Hi Missy: (J/t/B/ here)
John one, tells of Christ coming to His [OWN]. From 27-34 AD they were by themselves alone, being prepared for the CLOSED door that followed! See Matt. 23:38. Christ had commanded his 'offshoot' diciples to GO TO THE [LOST SHEEP] of the hours of Israel! See Matt. 10:5-6. (verse 23 is the last repeat of this for today before the 666 thing) This is the Virgin FOLD (DENOMINATION) And its NEW START! (A REMNANT of the Rev. 12:17 repeat)

Got to run..it is storming here!
You seem like one of the few sincere here? Take care! In Christ---John

There is one Lord, and one body of Christ.  These are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ.  I believe there are no other Brethern in The Lord than these.  I think this was suppose to be a unification in fellowship to share the one joy on this earth that will stand forever.  I really am a stickler on false doctrine that has been brought into churches, but I truley don't know what is behind this but fellowship on teddybears behalf.   Smiley In Christ, missy

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2003, 06:40:41 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Teddybear,

I really feel sorry that you got jumped on for nothing but posting a few beautiful portions of Scripture. You didn't post any commentary, no opinions, and you didn't slam anyone. Please do not let this get you down. Send me a private mail if this bothers you.

You got jumped on by someone who has a female prophet by the name of Ellen G. White for a master. She was alleged to be a prophet and died in the 1800's, but she left an Ellen G. White bible for her followers. This should help you understand what happened.

Again, I feel really bad you had to put up with this, especially since you are just getting started here and have no idea why John The Baptist is jumping all over you for quoting some Bible Verses. Hang in there and quote all the Bible Verses you want.

In Christ,
Tom

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2003, 06:49:58 AM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Missyann250,

If you wish to understand the posts of John The Baptist, you will need to use the Ellen G. White bible instead of the Holy Bible. They call it EGW for short. I already wasted my time in trying to look at it and other material. It will simply make you sad that anyone could possibly get caught up in something like that. We can pray for John The Baptist, but he and his prophet are here to convert all of us poor, satan worshiping Christians.

In Christ,
Tom

Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2003, 12:23:11 PM »

Oklahoma Howdy to Teddybear,

I really feel sorry that you got jumped on for nothing but posting a few beautiful portions of Scripture. You didn't post any commentary, no opinions, and you didn't slam anyone. Please do not let this get you down. Send me a private mail if this bothers you.

You got jumped on by someone who has a female prophet by the name of Ellen G. White for a master. She was alleged to be a prophet and died in the 1800's, but she left an Ellen G. White bible for her followers. This should help you understand what happened.

Again, I feel really bad you had to put up with this, especially since you are just getting started here and have no idea why John The Baptist is jumping all over you for quoting some Bible Verses. Hang in there and quote all the Bible Verses you want.

In Christ,
Tom

Amen

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
Ambassador4Christ
Gold Member

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2003, 12:24:49 PM »

If you wish to understand the posts of John The Baptist, you will need to use the Ellen G. White bible instead of the Holy Bible. They call it EGW for short. I already wasted my time in trying to look at it and other material. It will simply make you sad that anyone could possibly get caught up in something like that. We can pray for John The Baptist, but he and his prophet are here to convert all of us poor, satan worshiping Christians.

In Christ,
Tom

We can pray for John The Baptist, but he and his prophet are here to convert all of us poor, satan worshiping Christians.
AAAAAAAAAAAAMEN!

Are You GOING TO HEAVEN?

http://forums.christiansunite.com/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=550

Galatians 4:16   Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
John the Baptist
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2003, 01:02:23 PM »

In Christ,
Tom

Hi Missyann250, (John here)
After reading this post one wonders what the saved ones in Israel of old were like, huh? Wink Our Master told us.. "The disciple is not above his Master, nor the servant above his Lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his Master, and the servant as his Lord. If they called the Master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of His [[own household?]]" Matt. 10:25

Then comes verse 23 for 'my' understanding for knowing what to expect from these ones, .."But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: [for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel (all of these Christian & professed 'c'hristian's on these forums, see Rom. 2) *TILL THE SON OF MAN BE COME.]"  (He was already there doing the speaking, huh?)

Yet, there was one MURDER'er who had the DESIRE as seen in Gen. 4:7 that did finally become converted, Saul by name. Acts 8 & 9 tell of the professed God following Saul, who was a killer in one chapter yet became a Converted saint in another!
Wow!, huh?? You can read of the Masters requirement of surrender in verse 6! Who knows what Christ can 'finally' do with some of these in the 'closet' ones?? (but spiritual suicide must come, I GIVE UP LORD!)

Any way. The test of a REAL Converted, Born AGAIN  Christian
can be seen in 2 Cor. 4:2. (notice the Law is kept through the grace of Christ! Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9!)
So if you or anyone here has any interest to take the above poster at his word, they can go to the library site that he mentioned & see if he is a honest professed Christian or not?
(they can be the judge)

The site is a public library site for some things that I store there for personal safe keeping. (other than my computor)
There is very little traffic there, or am i trying to get any! It does serve a purpose for documentary purposes.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pastornb/messages

---End of John's remarks
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2003, 04:52:33 PM »

So if you or anyone here has any interest to take the above poster at his word, they can go to the library site that he mentioned & see if he is a honest professed Christian or not?
(they can be the judge)

JTB,

I won't be checking the site for deletions or modifications since I have a complete copy I can quote from at any time. I have better things to do with my time. I do feel sorry for you and will be praying for you.

YES, I AM IN CHRIST, HOW ABOUT YOU?

Symphony
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2003, 06:25:49 PM »

"These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full."   John 15:11

Cool

teddybear
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2003, 06:40:49 PM »

Missyann250,
You are been deceived.
1 John 1;8-If we say that we have no sin,we deceive ourselves,and the truth is not in us.

1 John 3;7-Little children,let no man deceive you;he that doeth righteousness is righteous,even as he is righteous.

2 Timothy 3;13-But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse,deceiving,and being deceived.

Galatians 6;7-BE NOT DECEIVED;GOD IS NOT MOCKED;FOR WHATSOEVER A MAN SOWETH,THAT SHALL HE REAP.

GOD BLESS.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the