Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:43:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286805 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  My brother
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: My brother  (Read 8888 times)
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2005, 01:00:54 AM »

The version I have, Microsoft AntiSpyware Version:  1.0.614, also shows compatible to Windows 98 / ME on the properties page.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 09:24:14 AM by Pastor Roger » Logged

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2005, 01:13:08 AM »

Cris,

I use XP and I really don't know if they have it for other Windows versions. I'll check but I think it's for only the newer stuff. Sorry about that.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 18:2 NASB  The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

That's okay.....................I never would have thought about that either.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2005, 01:16:31 AM »

The version I have, Microsoft AntiSpyware Version:  1.0.614, also shows compatible to Windows 98
* Pastor Roger on the properties page.

I don't know what the red star Pastor Roger on the properties page means.  I can't click on it. Grin Roll Eyes Embarrassed

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2005, 01:27:11 AM »

When I was using windows ME i was able to download and use any program that was also compatible with Windows 2000. This program says it is compatible with all of Windows 2000 so I would think it should work. I do remember having an earlier version of this program on my Windows ME so unless they have changed it, it should work.

I am going to have to update I see. I have an older version and the properties compatibility page shows it being in the Windows 95 mode and doesn't have an XP mode on it. It has been working just fine though. I would imagine it would work better with the newer version.

I'm not going to try it tonight.  It's too late.  I still don't have the other one downloaded yet.

Think I'll hit the hay.  I'm falling asleep.  Past my bedtime.
Tomorrow.........................

Grace and peace,
cris

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2005, 08:17:25 AM »

cris it's great to see you're back, I thought we harrassed you too much. Cheesy

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2005, 09:29:20 AM »

The version I have, Microsoft AntiSpyware Version:  1.0.614, also shows compatible to Windows 98

I don't know what the red star Pastor Roger on the properties page means.  I can't click on it. Grin Roll Eyes Embarrassed

LOL .... that wasn't a link. The system recognised the / M E as a ubcc and did that to my post.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2005, 11:44:22 AM »

LOL .... that wasn't a link. The system recognised the / M E as a ubcc and did that to my post.

Funnier this morning than it was last night! Grin  Talk about crazy....................I'm laughing at something that's completely incomprehensible.

Am I supposed to try to download BEP's link?  Or, am I supposed to download what you have?

BTW, this computer is slowing up on me this morning.  I don't know if it's just a problem with my dial-up, MSN or what.  This does happen from time to time, so I'll just have to wait and see.

Grace and peace,
cris

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2005, 11:55:42 AM »

cris it's great to see you're back, I thought we harrassed you too much. Cheesy

Thanks, airIam2worship.  No, you guys didn't harass too much. Grin

Right now, I don't know if I can be here daily or not.  My computer is giving me some problems + some other things going on.

Grace and peace,
cris

PS..............Glad to see YOU survived those storms (hurricanes).

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2005, 12:01:14 PM »

Cris,

I just downloaded the version that Brother Tom showed you in his link. It should work just fine on Windows ME. If it doesn't then once you have it installed just right click on the icon then go to properties. When that window comes up click on the compatibility tab and check mark "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

Then select Windows ME. Click the apply button and try it again. It should work fine for you then.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2005, 12:13:09 PM »

Cris,

I just downloaded the version that Brother Tom showed you in his link. It should work just fine on Windows ME. If it doesn't then once you have it installed just right click on the icon then go to properties. When that window comes up click on the compatibility tab and check mark "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

Then select Windows ME. Click the apply button and try it again. It should work fine for you then.

Thanks.....OK.........just off the cuff, how long did your download take?  I know you don't have dial-up........I do, so it will take longer.  I'm not going to download until I know that this computer is okay.

Grace and peace,
cris

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2005, 12:30:36 PM »

Thanks cris, we just had a few power outages not for very long tho. I hope you won't have to format you hard drive cris. I use spybot it's free and it has worked good for me, there are a few that you can choose from. My computer got a worm that was very hard to get rid of and spybot helped. Hope everything works out.

Is there anything I can pray for you about?

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2005, 12:35:16 PM »

Dreamweaver, tomorrow is the day.. I just want to let you know I am praying for you, that God will guide the doctor's hands and that you will have a supernatural recovery. I know it will be hard, but if you can at least post once as soon as you are better, we want to know how everything went.
Peace and Agape love to you. Remember God has His angels watching over you, and our prayers are with you.  Wink

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2005, 12:44:10 PM »

Cris,

Thanks.....OK.........just off the cuff, how long did your download take?  I know you don't have dial-up........I do, so it will take longer.  I'm not going to download until I know that this computer is okay.

Grace and peace,
cris

It took about 2 secs.

cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2005, 12:57:27 PM »

Cris,

Grace and peace,
cris

It took about 2 secs.

Rub it in, you BRAGGART!  Grin Grin Grin

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2005, 01:02:13 PM »

Cris,

Grace and peace,
cris

It took about 2 secs.

Rub it in, you BRAGGART!  Grin Grin Grin

You asked ......    Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the