Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 11:17:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286797 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  For Dreamweaver
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: For Dreamweaver  (Read 4467 times)
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2005, 11:19:34 AM »

Grin  Is it me   Huh   or does it seem like a lot of us have gone into hibernation??  Grin

Hello airIam2worship,

Cheesy  Sister, I'm trying real hard not to go into hibernation. I know that we all have lengthy lists of things to pray about, and praying about natural disasters is already on my list. By the way, my son lives in West Palm Beach, so I watch the weather news on hurricanes very closely. I have lost count on the number of people that I pray for every day, and the list appears to grow every day.

I'm sad to say that a lot of our members are dealing with serious illness and other major problems right now. Others are in the process of moving or are currently displaced in one way or another. Others lead very busy lives with heavy responsibilities that make forum use an on and off type activity. I'm extremely sad to say that some may have taken breaks from the forum because something was said to hurt their feelings or discourage them. These are all things that we need to pray about.

In an ideal situation, we have always hoped that Christian Unite would be a place for Christians to come to get away from the things of the world and have sweet Christian fellowship, build each other up in Christ, encourage each other, pray for each other, and have a refuge where the focus is Christ. I give thanks that we manage to do that pretty often, but it is only with God's help. We are but humans trying to maintain a pleasant and safe place for Christian family fellowship, and this should be a matter of prayer for everyone. May we all seek the guidance and wisdom of God in preserving our refuge in Christ and giving all Glory to HIM.

I must mention one more thing that is a burden on my heart constantly. Christians Unite can be and IS a beacon of LIGHT for the lost. I think that I mentioned this in another thread, but I must mention it again. God has given all of us an opportunity to share the GOOD NEWS here and witness to the lost. Thousands of people read the threads on Christians Unite every day, and most of them never become members. It's really not necessary to meet them or know them as a member. It's simply a fact that thousands of people every day are HEARING THE WORD on Christians Unite. We are promised in the Holy Bible that God's Word is never wasted and it will not return "void". It's a wonderful TRUTH that FAITH COMES BY HEARING, AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD.

We had 15 guests reading the forum while I was typing this message. I pray that all of them read something that spoke to their heart from God. The clicks per hour on Christians Unite Forum is always between 100 to 500, so I pray that every click represents God working in hearts.

In short, I give thanks for the sweet Christians on Christians Unite. I pray that God will give all of you strength and health to serve God in whatever manner HE leads you. I pray the same thing for myself every day. I am weak, but HE IS STRONG!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 5:19-20 NASB  speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father;

I also have noticed that we usually have more visitors than members, and when I see that it really makes me happy, because I know that before I ecame a member, I checked the forum out for a few days, just to make sure that it was really a wholesome Christian, family oriented place. I must say it has lifted my spirits, and I have been blessed very much, not just because I can have fellowship with other believers, but because I can pray for others, and know that they are praying for me and my loved ones as well, Ialways try to stay away from situations that might hurt someone's feelings, when I see something like that comming I just step back and pray for the people involved and for a peaceable solution. I also believe that many people are out there seeking God, and we are the light, we are the ones who have to lead them to Christ, that is our commision, I pray for all our visitors, even though I don't know who they are, GOD does
I have met some wonderful Christians here and I know that the forum is something that God uses to bless other.it hurts to know that so many of us are not in tip top shape, but this is only temporary. I am keeping my eyes fixed on Jesus, I know that someday soon we will all have perfect health. Wink

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2005, 12:42:09 AM »

Well it is offical, November 9th at 9:00 am. I go in for surgery, to replace the rod, in my back. I will be off for a while.

I went through all the pre-op today. Now, I'm tired, sore and beat.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2005, 07:00:50 AM »

Well it is offical, November 9th at 9:00 am. I go in for surgery, to replace the rod, in my back. I will be off for a while.

DW, I am already praying for you. You will feel a lot better once all this is over. We will miss you, so hurry and get well. Remeber we have a mighty awesome God. He is always by your side.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2005, 11:30:43 AM »

Dreamweaver,

Brother, many will be praying for you, and we know that God will be with you. I will pray that God gives the doctors the skill to give you the best possible medical treatment. I will also pray that you heal quickly and come back to us soon.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Matthew 26:63-64 NASB  But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest said to Him, "I adjure You by the living God, that You tell us whether You are the Christ, the Son of God."  Jesus *said to him, "You have said it yourself; nevertheless I tell you, hereafter you will see THE SON OF MAN SITTING AT THE RIGHT HAND OF POWER, and COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN."

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2005, 06:15:58 PM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I just wanted to remind everyone that Dreamweaver had surgery 11-9-2005 to repair some rods that broke loose from his recent back surgery.

I haven't heard from him yet, but I just wanted to remind everyone to pray for him. I would just be guessing that he will be in the hospital several days, but I'm almost certain that his recovery will involve some time and considerable pain.

So, please keep Brother Bob in your prayers.

Love In Christ,
Tom

1 Corinthians 2:2-5 NASB  For I determined to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ, and Him crucified. I was with you in weakness and in fear and in much trembling, and my message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, so that your faith would not rest on the wisdom of men, but on the power of God.

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2005, 07:15:47 PM »

Amen Brother. Prayers are being said for him.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2005, 08:10:03 PM »

I've already been praying for DW, Now I am praying he will recover supernaturally fast. Please post if you hear anything.

2nd Timothy
Gold Member

Resident Meese Master

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2005, 04:41:35 PM »

I completely missed this thread also.  Praying for you DW!

Tim

Enslaved in service to Christ
cris
Gold Member

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2005, 06:13:02 PM »

DreamWeaver,

Remembering you in my prayers.  It's been two days now since your surgery.  Hope you are doing okay.  I think about you throughout the day, and wonder how you are.  We all are awaiting word from you.

God bless you abundantly,
Grace and peace,
cris

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2005, 12:21:30 PM »

Well I am home, in quite a bit of pain still. Thank you all, for your prayers. I'm going to read a bit, and head off to bed. Again, thank you all.

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2005, 12:29:47 PM »

It's great to see you, Brother. I'm sorry to hear about the pain though. Take care now and get plenty of rest.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2005, 12:36:54 PM »

Well I am home, in quite a bit of pain still. Thank you all, for your prayers. I'm going to read a bit, and head off to bed. Again, thank you all.

Bob

Thank God you are home. We won't stop praying for you, Smiley
Get well soon.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2005, 04:07:53 PM »

Bob

Hello Dreamweaver,

Brother, it's great to hear from you and see you on the forum. I hope and pray that the surgery was an overwhelming success, and many will pray for your recovery.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Revelation 21:3-4 NASB  And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, and He will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and there will no longer be any death; there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away."

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the