Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:22:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  Prayer Requests (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  For Dreamweaver
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Down Print
Author Topic: For Dreamweaver  (Read 4436 times)
Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2005, 10:20:46 AM »

I'll be praying for you DW.

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
Kristi Ann
Gold Member

John 9:1-5 KJV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2005, 05:25:52 PM »

I'll be praying for you DW.

Prayer for!!  Wink

Love Always, YSIC  \o/

KristiAnn
lilPrincess
MsGuidedAngel

PS.. Kris777 Where are You, I haven't seen you to Kristi Ann's Haven!?

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2005, 02:43:03 AM »

Thank you everyone.

Well monday, Oct 17, at 2:00pm I have oral surgery. I've never had this before, so I don't know what to expect. My diabeties is attacking my teeth. Cry  

My trust as always, is with the Lord.
Bob

Psalm 4:8 In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2005, 03:23:16 AM »

Dreamweaver,

Brother Bob, I sent you a PM on this. I will be praying for you.

I had oral surgery recently, and I would say that it's really no big deal if you do exactly what the doctor tells you after the surgery. I understand that there are big problems and heavy pain if you break sutures and blood clots loose after the surgery. I wouldn't know because I did do EXACTLY what the doctor told me to do. It's usually about 5 days of restricted diet and special care, or more if the surgery is fairly extensive.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Titus 2:11-14 NASB  For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men, instructing us to deny ungodliness and worldly desires and to live sensibly, righteously and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus, who gave Himself for us to redeem us from every lawless deed, and to purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds.

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 01:24:03 AM »

Well monday, Oct 17, at 2:00pm I have oral surgery, in Phoenix. i will be driving down in the morning. Leaving here, about 8:00 am, cause I don't really know Phoenix, and hate driving down there. Cry   I don't know when I will be coming back home. So I may be gone, a day or two.

My trust will always be, with the Lord.
Bob

Isaiah 49:25 For thus says the Lord: Even the captives of the mighty will be taken away, and the prey of the terrible will be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will give safety to your children and ease them.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2005, 04:52:54 AM »

Brother Bob,

We'll all be praying for you. Remember to OBEY completely what the doctor tells you to do, and you will heal up quickly.

I know this isn't a laughing matter, but I do want to give you one little grin:  Check to make sure that your lips are on the right side of your head before you leave the doctor's office!  Cheesy

Love In Christ,
Tom

Philippians 3:8-9 NASB  More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ, and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith,

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2005, 07:28:29 AM »

Well monday, Oct 17, at 2:00pm I have oral surgery, in Phoenix. i will be driving down in the morning. Leaving here, about 8:00 am, cause I don't really know Phoenix, and hate driving down there. Cry   I don't know when I will be coming back home. So I may be gone, a day or two.

My trust will always be, with the Lord.
Bob

Isaiah 49:25[
/b] For thus says the Lord: Even the captives of the mighty will be taken away, and the prey of the terrible will be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will give safety to your children and ease them.

DW, my prayers are with you and for you to get home safe and sound and feeling much better. I will miss you, take care of yourself and let us know as soon as you feel better.
God bless  Wink
your sister in Christ, Maria, will miss you Cry

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2005, 09:53:50 AM »

Thanks all, I will be back. So as the song goes;

We're off to see the Wizard
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
We hear he is a Whiz of a Wiz
If ever a Wiz there was
If ever, oh ever, a Wiz there was
The Wizard of Oz is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things he does
We're off the see the wizard
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz  Wink

Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 02:28:03 AM »

Well, I'm back, I'm sore, beat, tired, and sore. I am making one more post, then it's off to bed.

Resting in the hands, of Jesus.
Bob

Leviticus 11:27 And all that go on their paws, among all kinds of four-footed beasts, are unclean to you; whoever touches their carcass shall be unclean until the evening,

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2005, 07:17:23 AM »

Dreamweaver,

Brother, we are all still praying for you. Just rest and heal up.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 104:33-34 NASB  I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.  Let my meditation be pleasing to Him; As for me, I shall be glad in the LORD.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2005, 07:55:19 AM »

good to know you are home safe and sound. still praying for you, get your rest and get well soon.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2005, 08:03:13 AM »

Attention all my brothers and sisters, here in Florida we are keeping a very close eye on hurricane Wilma. There are a few different trajectory paths the hurricande might take, and one of them, goes right over the town I live in please keep Florida in your prayers. We really got slammed last year and believe it or not there are still many houses that have unrepaired roofs, in my own backyard, there are some trees that got fungus and sick, a lot of it having to do with humidity, I already had a tree fall in June and I still have about 8 trees not more than10 feet from the house. So please keep us in your prayers.

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2005, 08:37:07 AM »

Grin  Is it me   Huh   or does it seem like a lot of us have gone into hibernation??  Grin

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2005, 09:22:39 AM »

Grin  Is it me   Huh   or does it seem like a lot of us have gone into hibernation??  Grin

Hello airIam2worship,

Cheesy  Sister, I'm trying real hard not to go into hibernation. I know that we all have lengthy lists of things to pray about, and praying about natural disasters is already on my list. By the way, my son lives in West Palm Beach, so I watch the weather news on hurricanes very closely. I have lost count on the number of people that I pray for every day, and the list appears to grow every day.

I'm sad to say that a lot of our members are dealing with serious illness and other major problems right now. Others are in the process of moving or are currently displaced in one way or another. Others lead very busy lives with heavy responsibilities that make forum use an on and off type activity. I'm extremely sad to say that some may have taken breaks from the forum because something was said to hurt their feelings or discourage them. These are all things that we need to pray about.

In an ideal situation, we have always hoped that Christian Unite would be a place for Christians to come to get away from the things of the world and have sweet Christian fellowship, build each other up in Christ, encourage each other, pray for each other, and have a refuge where the focus is Christ. I give thanks that we manage to do that pretty often, but it is only with God's help. We are but humans trying to maintain a pleasant and safe place for Christian family fellowship, and this should be a matter of prayer for everyone. May we all seek the guidance and wisdom of God in preserving our refuge in Christ and giving all Glory to HIM.

I must mention one more thing that is a burden on my heart constantly. Christians Unite can be and IS a beacon of LIGHT for the lost. I think that I mentioned this in another thread, but I must mention it again. God has given all of us an opportunity to share the GOOD NEWS here and witness to the lost. Thousands of people read the threads on Christians Unite every day, and most of them never become members. It's really not necessary to meet them or know them as a member. It's simply a fact that thousands of people every day are HEARING THE WORD on Christians Unite. We are promised in the Holy Bible that God's Word is never wasted and it will not return "void". It's a wonderful TRUTH that FAITH COMES BY HEARING, AND HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD.

We had 15 guests reading the forum while I was typing this message. I pray that all of them read something that spoke to their heart from God. The clicks per hour on Christians Unite Forum is always between 100 to 500, so I pray that every click represents God working in hearts.

In short, I give thanks for the sweet Christians on Christians Unite. I pray that God will give all of you strength and health to serve God in whatever manner HE leads you. I pray the same thing for myself every day. I am weak, but HE IS STRONG!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Ephesians 5:19-20 NASB  speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord; always giving thanks for all things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to God, even the Father;

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2005, 09:37:04 AM »

Dreamweaver,

Brother, we are all still praying for you. Just rest and heal up.

Love In Christ,
Tom

Psalms 104:33-34 NASB  I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.  Let my meditation be pleasing to Him; As for me, I shall be glad in the LORD.

Amen.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the