Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:02:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Prayer
| |-+  General Discussion (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  PRAYERS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PRAYERS  (Read 1203 times)
teddybear
« on: July 28, 2003, 12:25:46 PM »

My dear friend,remember salvation is within your reach.Make sure that you have asked Jesus Christ to be your Lord and savior so that you are entitled to the blessings and promises of God.If you have never done that,Jesus is waiting to forgive you and accept you!Jesus said in Revelation 3;20 NIV,Here I am!I stand at the door and knock.If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,I will come in.Jesus will give you inner peace with God,deliverance from guilt,and eternal life.So what are you waiting for?

Ask Jesus to come into heart and cleanse you of your sins.You don't have to clean up your life first-God will do it for you.He will give you a new heart,new desires,and eternal life.This is called being born again.He will forgive you no matter what you have done.

Pray this prayer aloud and believe it;
Father God in Heaven,I want to be born-again.Jesus,come into my heart and life,cleanse me of my sins and make me a child of God.I give my life to You so that You can make me a new person.Be my Lord and Savior.Thank You,Jesus,for my new life!Amen.

If you have prayed this prayer for the first time,be sure to email me so I can keep you in my prayers.

Rededication prayer

If you have already prayed to ask Jesus Christ to be your Lord and Savior at an earlier time in your life,but have fallen away from God-He still loves you and wants to be your Heavenly Father.Maybe you have not lived for God for a long time.Maybe you feel like the prodigal son or daughter described in Luke 15;11-22.God will take you back.

Father God,I repent of my sins.I am sorry I have not been following you.Thank you for loving me in spite of my sins.I want Jesus to be my Lord and Savior.Forgive me.Help me get back onto the right path.Help me overcome sin.Help me be in your will.Fill me with your Spirit and help me be a doer of your Word. In Jesus name. Amen.

God Bless.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the