Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 02:48:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  You name it!! (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  5 Posts Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 5 Posts Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 28556 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2005, 07:18:48 PM »

AND 1 FINAL POST!!!!!! I AM THERE!!!!!

Cheesy
Ok.  That killed 3 minutes...
Is that all, Allinall? I remember when you would make 10 posts, in 5 minutes! Wink  Oh by the way, you have 2002 posts now. Tongue

Ya know, he's right!  I'm gettin' old and slow.  Is it too early for me to start taking Geritol?   Cheesy
Whats Geritol? Grin

Your other daily supplement!   Grin
Huh

Ah.  Supplement's probably the wrong word.  Ya know, the little blue box with the days of the week on it, filled with all the medicines and vitamins and other such regulatory substances ol...ahem, people of your age are required to take to stay within the proper "input" and "output" parameters of normal biological function.   Grin
Mine aren't blue they are white. Cheesy  Sorry I don't have that problem. Tongue

JudgeNot
Gold Member

Jesus, remember me... Luke 23:42

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2005, 09:20:38 PM »

I'd like to make my 1973-rd post something of substance - I'd like Allinall to ready me for the near future by explaining the overallinall experience one feels as he allinall together surpasses the 2k barrier.

Joy?  Fatigue?  Going to Disney Land?  Wally World?  Is there any nausia at allinall?  If there's nausia - I'm changing my handle and starting over...  Watch for 'JudgeDid' coming to a forum near you... Grin

See Y'allinall round the bend...

Grin

Covering your tracks is futile; God knows where you're going and where you've been.
JPD
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2005, 11:48:48 PM »

AND 1 FINAL POST!!!!!! I AM THERE!!!!!

Cheesy
Ok.  That killed 3 minutes...
Is that all, Allinall? I remember when you would make 10 posts, in 5 minutes! Wink  Oh by the way, you have 2002 posts now. Tongue

Ya know, he's right!  I'm gettin' old and slow.  Is it too early for me to start taking Geritol?   Cheesy
Whats Geritol? Grin

Your other daily supplement!   Grin
Huh

Ah.  Supplement's probably the wrong word.  Ya know, the little blue box with the days of the week on it, filled with all the medicines and vitamins and other such regulatory substances ol...ahem, people of your age are required to take to stay within the proper "input" and "output" parameters of normal biological function.   Grin
Mine aren't blue they are white. Cheesy  Sorry I don't have that problem. Tongue

I jest.  I really don't think you're old.  But who can pass up a good regularity joke?  Even at my own expense!   Cheesy

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2005, 11:52:54 PM »

I'd like to make my 1973-rd post something of substance - I'd like Allinall to ready me for the near future by explaining the overallinall experience one feels as he allinall together surpasses the 2k barrier.

Joy?  Fatigue?  Going to Disney Land?  Wally World?  Is there any nausia at allinall?  If there's nausia - I'm changing my handle and starting over...  Watch for 'JudgeDid' coming to a forum near you... Grin

Grin

Joy?  Yes!  Fatigue?  Yah, but that's a Geritol condition.   Grin  No Disney Land.  I'm broke.   Cry  Wally World?  Nah.  I'd end up with the Griswald family luck.   Cheesy  Nausia?  Not one bit.  So keep on a comin' on Bro!   Smiley

I'll be round the bend.  Hopefully still moving under my own power and with regularity!

K.  That's a dead horse...

"that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death"
Kris777
Gold Member

God is awesome!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 12:00:25 AM »

I've been on here almost as long as you Allinall and I only have 300 some posts.  I think I need to yack more.

Romans 10:9  "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth thy Lord Jesus and believe in thy heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Jesus is our first, last and only hope.  Without Him we would be nothing.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2005, 01:06:48 AM »

Grin

I'll be round the bend.  Hopefully still moving under my own power and with regularity!

Yup, a stinky dead horse. For that you have earned a stinky award.

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2005, 11:21:24 PM »

I've been on here almost as long as you Allinall and I only have 300 some posts.  I think I need to yack more.

That's most true.  High posting tallies are only obtained through either spiritually beneficial discourse, or the method I've used most, superfluous yackage.  

Did I just dis myself?   Grin Cheesy

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2005, 11:23:09 PM »

Grin

Yup, a stinky dead horse. For that you have earned a stinky award.

AACK!!! I've won an award but can't see it!

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2005, 11:23:45 PM »

That's most true.  High posting tallies are only obtained through either spiritually beneficial discourse, or the method I've used most, superfluous yackage.  

At least you're being honest.  Lips Sealed Cheesy

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2005, 12:25:36 AM »

Yup, yas sure did brother. You might as well tell everyone to, that alot of chatting went on in a few threads. Cheesy

Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2005, 12:47:40 AM »

You might as well tell everyone to, that alot of chatting went on in a few threads.

Doesn't this qualify as fellowship??  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Well, I tried anyway.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2005, 01:04:21 AM »

You might as well tell everyone to, that alot of chatting went on in a few threads.

Doesn't this qualify as fellowship??  Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

Well, I tried anyway.

Yup, it sure does qualify as fellowship. Though we got carried away a couple of times. Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2005, 12:15:05 AM »

At least you're being honest.  Lips Sealed Cheesy

Honesty is best.  Of course if I tried to claim something else, I'd have issues with denial... Grin

Allinall
Gold Member

HE is my All in All.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2005, 12:18:30 AM »

Yup, yas sure did brother. You might as well tell everyone to, that alot of chatting went on in a few threads. Cheesy

True! And that is fellowship.  Seriously speaking, there's alot of folks that need that bit of sillyness and good-hearted Christian fellowship.  I've been there.  What I'm truly thankful for is the sillyness can, and often does give way to godliness, biblical truth, and prayerful bearing of each others burdens.   Smiley

Hope all y'all had a great Lord's Day!

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2005, 12:48:01 AM »

True! And that is fellowship.  Seriously speaking, there's alot of folks that need that bit of sillyness and good-hearted Christian fellowship.  I've been there.  What I'm truly thankful for is the sillyness can, and often does give way to godliness, biblical truth, and prayerful bearing of each others burdens.   Smiley

Hope all y'all had a great Lord's Day!

Amen Brother!

I belong to JESUS, and that alone keeps me happy most of the time, but it sure it nice, uplifting, and strengthening to be around other Christians who are also happy to belong to JESUS.

I am thinking back about statements made by my father and grandfather. Both spent their lives in the ministry and both are home with the LORD. They basically said that Christians should have fun, laugh, and be the happiest people on earth. The world thinks that Christians are dull, boring, and depressed because of all the things we won't do. They just don't know that Christians have just as much fun or more - just in clean and different ways.

So, let's have a pie fight!

Grin  Grin  Grin

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the