Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:30:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286803 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Theology
| |-+  Prophecy - Current Events (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  The Persecution Begins
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Persecution Begins  (Read 1685 times)
ZakDar

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2005, 12:14:28 AM »

In the province of British Columbia in Canada, the head of the ruling political party is a person named Svend Robinson. Svend is a homosexual, and is quite public about it. In fact, he was known before he became the head of his political party.

Once Svend's party got elected, he wasted little time with his attack against God. First, he introduced a bill to have "God" erased from Canada's Charter of Rights, the equivalent of the American Declaration of Independence. So you could say he wanted to erase the "one nation under God" phrase from the Charter. Fortunately, this bill failed.

That didn't deter Svend though because he introduce another bill. This one sought to make it illegal to speak against homosexuality, on a par with Canada's laws against racial slander. This makes it a part of the criminal code. If passed, this bill would make it perfectly legal to imprison a pastor or reverend who preaches the dangers and sinfulness of homosexuality to his/her congregation. Svend, however, says it is  not intended to jail preachers. This bill was passed!!

In Toronto, Ontario, a homosexual group approaches a printer, a small businessman, with a job to print material blatantly promoted homosexuality. The printer, being a child of Almighty God, refuses.

Offended, the homosexuals have him formally charged and dragged into court. There, the printer receives a fine of $5000 dollars. Large coin for a small businessman. The printer is appealing.

Switch now to Alberta, which is "Canada West". A man, who ministers to troubled teens, including those that have been enticed into the homosexual lifestyle, writes a "Letter to the Editor", expounding on the dangers of this lifestyle, and the teaching of it in public schools!!!

Seeing the damage firsthand, and dealing with it in the Spirit of Grace, he was compelled to trigger the alarm of the damage to the young ones who are exposed and allured to homosexuality.

Well, an indignant group of homosexuals decided that this "unenlightened one" should pay for his "letter to the editor". He is currently being dragged into the Alberta Human Rights court, (http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2005/sep/05090204.html), where he will likely be fined extravagantly. Of course, he won't pay the fine, which means this important young pastor will end up in jail.

That's really nice Svend! Pastors and preachers are exempt from your little law, eh? Yeah right! Nobody should believe the word of a man caught red-handed stealing a $50,000 dollar piece of jewelry. Not to mention walking away scott-free from such an adventure. AND on a day that represents much to a Christian. (http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2004/apr/040416a.html)

Anybody see the sick irony of Satan here?

Pray my brethren. We sorely need your faith and your love here in Canada. We have/are becoming a nation to be despised.

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Soldier4Christ
Global Moderator
Gold Member

One Nation Under God

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 12:23:30 AM »

Brother Zak,

I definitely join you in prayer over this. It is a sad state of events and Satan will have his day.

Joh 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 12:47:51 AM »

Brother Zak,

I definitely join you in prayer over this. It is a sad state of events and Satan will have his day.

AMEN

Zak, add my prayers to Pastor Rogers.

Resting with Jesus.
Bob

Philippians 2:28 I sent him therefore the more carefully, that, when ye see him again, ye may rejoice, and that I may be the less sorrowful.

nChrist
Global Moderator
Gold Member

May God Lead And Guide Us All

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2005, 01:56:37 AM »

Brother ZakDar,

This is already a matter of prayer for me, and it will remain so. All Christians need to be praying for their countries and leaders every day.

The devil is running loose, and evil appears to be getting worse every day. Brother, prayer is a mighty weapon, and we should all be using it almost constantly.

Brother, the Holy Bible makes it plain that things will get much worse near the end of this age, and that time might be approaching. May God give us the strength and courage to stand and fight until JESUS comes to take us home!

Love In Christ,
Tom

Proverbs 3:24-26 NASB  When you lie down, you will not be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Do not be afraid of sudden fear Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; For the LORD will be your confidence And will keep your foot from being caught.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the