Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 02:46:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286802 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Entertainment
| |-+  Laughter (Good Medicine) (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  [Insert Sarcasm Here]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Insert Sarcasm Here]  (Read 8105 times)
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2007, 02:33:41 AM »

Brothers and Sisters,

I was just reading this thread again and thinking that 50 years ago I would never have dreamed how far this country would erode over such a short period of time.

I can't remember where I heard or read this term, but I think that it explains nearly everything. It's an abbreviation, and I plan to start using it. Maybe this will help JudgeNot and others find this thread.

"LLL"

Loopy Liberal Left

Grin  Cheesy

Brother how about the "Liberal Idiots."  Grin Grin Grin

« Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 02:35:40 AM by DreamWeaver » Logged

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 06:50:46 AM »

THE LAW IS THE LAW

So if the US government determines that it is against the law for the words "under God" to be on our money,

Then, so be it.

And if that same government decides that the "Ten Commandments" are not to be used in or on a government installation, then, so be it.

And since they already have prohibited any prayer in the schools, on which they deem their authority, then so be it.

I say, "so be it," because I would like to be a law abiding US citizen.

I say, "so be it," because I would like to think that smarter people than I are in positions to make good decisions.

I would like to think that those people have the American Publics' best interests at heart.

BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'D LIKE?

Since we can't pray to God, can't Trust in God and cannot Post His Commandments in Government buildings, I don't believe the Government and it's employees should participate in the Easter and Christmas celebrations which honor the God that our government is eliminating from many facets of American life.

I'd like my mail delivered on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving    &  Easter.

After all, it's just another day. I'd like the US Supreme Court to be in session on Christmas, Good Friday, Thanksgiving & Easter as well as Sundays.

After all, it's just another day.

I'd like the Senate and the House of Representatives to not have to worry about getting home for the "Christmas Break."
After all ~ it's just another day.

I'm thinking that a lot of my taxpayer dollars could be saved, if all government offices & services would work on Christmas, Good Friday &  Easter.

It shouldn't cost any overtime since those would be just like any other day of the week to a government that is trying to be "politically correct".

In fact....

I think that our government should work on Sundays (initially set aside for worshiping God...) because, after all, our government says that it should be just another day....

What do you all think?Huh

If this idea gets to enough people, maybe our elected officials will stop giving in to the minority opinions and begin, once again, to represent the ' majority' of ALL of the American people.

SO BE IT...........

Please Dear Lord, give us the help needed to keep you in our country!

AMEN Brother Bob, and let's not stop there they might as well stop breathing the air that the God they want nothing to do with allows them to breath, they better make their own bodies too but first they better make their own soil (dirt is not the word they already have made enough dirt  Grin  ) AND (drum roll please) they better get the soil from there own planet  SO BE IT !!!

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the