Webmasters
• Christian Guestbooks
• Banner Exchange
• Dynamic Content

Subscribe to our Free Newsletter.
Enter your email address:

ChristiansUnite
Forums
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:02:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Our Lord Jesus Christ loves you.
286776 Posts in 27568 Topics by 3790 Members
Latest Member: Goodwin
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  ChristiansUnite Forums
|-+  Fellowship
| |-+  Just For Women (Moderator: admin)
| | |-+  Just for Women...Let's lighten things up...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just for Women...Let's lighten things up...  (Read 4511 times)
TalkerCat
Gold Member

ON FIRE FOR THE LORD!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 04:53:40 PM »

Peek away my good man! and join in on the fellowship anytime you want!  We appreciate men and their insight!

Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  

>>> you are getting sleepy >>>> very very sleepy >>>> soon every woman at CU will have you prisoner >>>>>
Blessings -

Battle Maiden

I'm a llama!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2005, 07:37:34 AM »

Smiley

#kids:I have six daughter's ages are 40, 38, 34, 29, 23 and 19.
Favorite colors: My favorite colors are red, blue and lavender but I wear many other colors too.
Favorite foods/snacks:I am a savoury person.
Favorite Verses:Jermiah 31:15-17 and Exodus 14: 13-14.
Ministry you are involved in:I am involved in the prayer healing and dilevarance ministry, I am also a intercessor for the nations.
Woman from Bible you most relate to/why:Ruth, and Mary, Jesus mother
Praise God for... I thank God for bringing one of my daughters out of drugs, I praise that all my daughters are his.There are many things that I praise him for. It would take to long to post them.

Battle Maiden
airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2005, 08:24:34 AM »

Smiley

#kids:I have six daughter's ages are 40, 38, 34, 29, 23 and 19.
Favorite colors: My favorite colors are red, blue and lavender but I wear many other colors too.
Favorite foods/snacks:I am a savoury person.
Favorite Verses:Jermiah 31:15-17 and Exodus 14: 13-14.
Ministry you are involved in:I am involved in the prayer healing and dilevarance ministry, I am also a intercessor for the nations.
Woman from Bible you most relate to/why:Ruth, and Mary, Jesus mother
Praise God for... I thank God for bringing one of my daughters out of drugs, I praise that all my daughters are his.There are many things that I praise him for. It would take to long to post them.

Battle Maiden
Hello Battle Maiden  Smiley.

I have 4 children of my own 3 daughters, 1 son. ages 36, 33, 30, & 24. Five years after my 2nd husband and I were married he was granted sole custody of his 2 daughters (then ages 7) that was 7 years ago,I have been raising them ever since. I have 14 grandcildren, the youngest is due to be born on the 10th of January, he will be delivered by c-section at 7:30am. He is included in that number because he already is  Wink

I don't really have a favorite color, I think all colors are equally beautiful, I am a nature person, I love the sound of the ocean, the sound of birds singing their praises to the Lord early in the morning, the rustling of the leaves, the peacefulness of a brook gently flowing, the laughter of children, I love especially to hear them sing. I love the smell of fresh cut grass, the early morning mist, I love to see the eagles flying, and soaring up above my head.I love flowers, I'm just a nature person. I don't have a favorite type of food either, although I prefer things I don't have to cook  Wink  like vegetables, and fruit. I am an excellent cook, many people have asked me to fix certain plates for them when they have dinners or family gatherings, it's just that now I have been cooking for what seems like forever so I really don't like to cook much, but I still do almost everyday, and I give God the glory because I am still able to do so.
My ministry is I translate any teaching books, or church training material from English into Spanish, I also translate lyrics from English into Spanish for my church and the church choir. I also volunteer at our church bookstore. There are many other things I do that I have a gift for but they are between my Father God and myself.
Woman in the Bible I most relate to ..... hmmm... not sure. but I know who I want to be like..... I sure would like to be like the virtous woman in chapter 31 of Proverbs. She's a superwoman Cheesy.
And finally I praise God for EVERYTHING.
He is my Joy, my Deliverer, my Salvation..I cannot not, nor will I ever try to narrow my praises to Him. I praise Him from the moment I get up till the moment I go to sleep and anytime inbetween. Even when things go wrong, sisters, I praise Him because, He will always make a way for me.

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2005, 11:06:41 AM »

Peek away my good man! and join in on the fellowship anytime you want!  We appreciate men and their insight!

Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue  

>>> you are getting sleepy >>>> very very sleepy >>>> soon every woman at CU will have you prisoner >>>>>
Blessings -
Sorry, but I'm wide awake. Grin  Also I am no womans prisoner, but my Lords servant. Cheesy

Resting in the hands, of the Lord.
Bob

airIam2worship
Global Moderator
Gold Member

Early In The Morning I Will Praise The Lord

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2005, 11:18:21 AM »

Grin Grin  Peeking?Huh  Grin Grin
I hope you were able to sleep after peeking in here.. I personally don't mind if you peek, afterall I peeked too and I even posted something for you brothers. Grin

PS 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in Him will I trust
Shammu
Global Moderator
Gold Member

B(asic) I(nstructions) B(efore) L(eaving) E(arth)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 11:26:02 AM »

Grin Grin  Peeking?Huh  Grin Grin
I hope you were able to sleep after peeking in here.. I personally don't mind if you peek, afterall I peeked too and I even posted something for you brothers. Grin
I know, I posted a message back at you in the mens thread. Grin

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

More From ChristiansUnite...    About Us | Privacy Policy | | ChristiansUnite.com Site Map | Statement of Beliefs

Copyright © 1999-2019 ChristiansUnite.com. All rights reserved.
Please send your questions, comments, or bug reports to the